Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Siadven Pack is a wolf pack hidden deep inside the Montana woodlands.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:42 am
Latest topics
» I'm Back and Follow Me!
-Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 pm by Snow Spirit

» Pups up for grabs
-Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm by Lilyana

» Lilyana's Joining From
-Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:06 pm by Lilyana

» Count to 30 before Wollust post!
-Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:42 pm by Artemis

» Quote the Quote!
-Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:35 pm by Artemis

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

-Old Main Den-

Go down 
+10
Stella:)
Cipher
Dream Dawn
Seru.
Breeze
Snow Spirit
Alice
Loki
Artemis
Bianca
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/10-Old Main Den- - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

-Old Main Den- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:30 pm

Artemis soon fell asleep.

The ten foot boa constrictor saw the snow leopard and the meerkat socializing. She sighed as she watched them from her branch. She and Art had caused so much trouble to the others. She made up her mind. She slithered down from her branch, careful not to touch the dark fae, and approached the other daemons. She wasn't sure if they were going to understand her or not, but she decided to just speak to them. "Hey... I would like to apologize for all the trouble Art and I have caused for you and your masters..." She looked at the snow leopard. "I'm sorry for almost crushing you." She looked at the African rodent. "And sorry for trying to, you know, eat you." She looked at both of them. "I'm Aki."
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/10-Old Main Den- - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:45 pm

"Hey... I would like to apologize for all the trouble Art and I have caused for you and your masters..."

Atali hears the snake slither it's way to them and her body became stiff all of a sudden. When she heard it apologize it surprised her. She had expected that the snake would attack her not make amends. She was ready to claw at it if it did, but it didn't. It had just introduced itself.

"I'm sorry for almost crushing you."
"I'm Aki."

"I ahh.. It's alright I guess..." Atali hesitantly said.
"I'm Atali. A pleasure to meet you Aki." She bowed her head sheepishly maybe because she doesn't trust Aki yet. Well.. Aki did try to strangle her but Atali was sure that she deserved it since she caused a lot more trouble than her. Setting the awkwardness aside, she acknowledges Aki's apology.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10-Old Main Den- - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:52 pm

Filou heard the snake nearing them two and quickly made the choice to trust the snow leopard. He leapt on to her large paw and cuddled down, hoping it would come to a fight because he would lose without a shadow of a doubt.

"And sorry for trying to, you know, eat you."
"I'm Aki."

The meerkat tilted it's head and took a deep breath, "It's okay... I'm Filou." He looked up at the female snow leopard, who now held him in her paw, "Nice to meet you Atali, and I'm glad you won't eat me. Seems like everybody tries these days. Even your master did.." The meerkat hung out his tongue, hating the fact he was the only daemon to be considered prey. It was a tough life being that little and appetizing around a whole bunch of predators.
Back to top Go down
https://thesiadvenpack.rpg-board.net
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/10-Old Main Den- - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:05 pm

"It's okay... I'm Filou."
"Nice to meet you Atali, and I'm glad you won't eat me...."

She turns to look at Filou when he spoke.
"Nice to meet you too, Filou" She smiles at him, giving him a smile that she never had before she met any of them. She was alone for some time before she had seen Loki. She was glad that she followed what her heart had told her and followed him. Even though all she did was make him get angry at her. Atali laughs awkwardly at the memory.

".... Seems like everybody tries these days. Even your master did.."

"Well I'm sure he had his reasons. He doesn't look like the type to do that without being desperate." She said surely. She hasn't been with Loki that long but it feels like she had known him all her life. It was a new and wonderful feeling she had and she was gladly accepting it.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10-Old Main Den- - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:39 pm

"Well I'm sure he had his reasons. He doesn't look like the type to do that without being desperate."

Filou nodded slightly, he felt kind of good about rescuing the male, but it was all in a days work. The meerkat looked up as his master gracefully exited the den and jumped down the rock, her white pelt flowing with the wind. He smiled to them, "Laters!" The meerkat quickly scurried to the fae. Bianca smiled as she felt her daemon climbing on to her back, "Hey LuLu." Filou let out a heavy sigh and sat on her back, looking out. The wollust fae yawned and stopped at a stream that ran from the mountains. She stretched and then bent down, lapping up the cold water.
Back to top Go down
Breeze

Breeze

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/10-Old Main Den- - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:43 pm

Breeze tracked the scent as best as she could, for she is only 5 weeks old, which means her sense of smelling isn't so sharp as an adult would have. Gingerly, she padded forth until the sight of a den was clear & obvious. Breezy began to feel uncomfortable and agitated once she drew closer. With all the wolves and different creatures, anything could happen to her, especially judging by the age and size she has. Taking in a deep breath, she dared to continue. Breeze cleared her throat, and stepped where she could be seen. As she was about to speak, she felt like her tongue was holding back and her body became stiff. It looked as if she became paralyzed.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:01 pm

Bianca looked up hearing a soft sound, like someone clearing their throat. The large white fae scanned the forest's edge, and began to think she was going crazy until a little white pup exited the woods. Her blue eyes softened as she slowly approached the pup. The fae hung her head low not wanting to scare the pup, so as she neared, she sat down and tried to make herself look less threatening, "Hello little one, are you lost?" Filou popped up from Bianca's back and looked at the pup, who actually posed a strong resemblance to his master when she was a pup. The meerkat smiled and jumped to the ground, the pup was already a little bit bigger then him, but he didn't fear her.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10-Old Main Den- - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:54 pm

The female made her way towards the den with a small smile on her face. She made her way to a rock and hopped up on it. She laid down and sighed.

(Short derp post. XD]
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Loki pads across and went towards the den but he see's a commotion just outside of it. He walks near the Wollust. "Ohh. what seems to be the problem here?" He asked as he shook his still wet body, making small drops of water drop from different directions. He wasn't sure if he had made anyone wet though. "A pup!" He exclaimed. Loki see's Alice from afar and called her. "Hey Alice! Look there's a pup here." Loki absolutely just loved puppies. He would always play with them and even taught them when he was still living back at the tribe.

Atali hear's her master's loud voice from inside the den. She almost immediately ran after the sound. When she got beside him she greets. "Welcome back." She said almost in a whisper but considering that Loki had excellent hearing she was positive that he had heard her.

Loki greets back and flashed her a smile. This time he wasn't chasing her and was actually happy he had seen her again. "Thanks, Atali. We have a guest." He pointed out that there was a pup just in front of them. The pup seemed to look wary and so, Loki attempted to back away a few steps so to not scare the young one.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/10-Old Main Den- - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:48 pm

Aki nodded towards the African rodent and the snow leopard, and she had went off into space when a new commotion happened. She looked around and saw everyone crowding around a wolf pup. She slithered towards it, and looked at it. To her, it looked like a midget wolf-dog.

Artemis smelled a new scent, but that did not awake her from her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Seru.

Seru.

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/10-Old Main Den- - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:13 am

Seru clumsily stumbled along through the forest, mumbling soft nonesense to himself as he pushed through bushes and other overgrowth. He was more asleep than awake but had remembered seeing a rabbit running this way. Or was it the other way...? The pup couldn't remember. His maw parted in a yawn but stumbled over his own feet and fell over onto his back with a thud. He pawed the air for a moment then rolled onto his stomach, lazily crawling along before bumping into a tree and ended up slumping down and falling asleep there.

[derpy started post ^u^"]
Back to top Go down
Breeze

Breeze

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:40 am

Without even realizing, Breeze has been holding her breath the entire time. "C'mon Breezy, stay calm..." she thought to herself until she was relaxed. The young Arctic female let out a breath, realizing that these wolves were not what she thought. Instead, they seemed friendly and trust-worthy. Her azure gaze set upon an adult white female, who appeared to have a dominant look on her image. Breezy perked her soft ivory ears, "I'm not lost, Ma'am... I was.. just-" she said and cut herself off. She didn't exactly know what to say. Truely, she was being chased down by her old tribe, who was being leaded by her twisted father, Chief Nixon. What she desired now was to stay with this pack. But, she didn't know how to put it in words. Breeze didn't feel like saying it in a plain, simple way, because her situation was not plain or simple at all. Now, looking at a meerkat, Breeze looked baffled. She's never seen a creature of this sort, but they looked quite amazing. She tilted her head, and let a small smile escape.

Her attention turned to a rather tall male. He looked intimidating, but acted friendly. She was about to draw back, but paused as she saw the male wolf, with the fur in the shade of flames, step back first. Breeze started to gain comfort, and began to feel secure after all that has occurred. Breeze was about to complete her sentence of words with the Wollust, but stopped abruptly as her eyes gazed upon a snake. A Boa. She, somehow, felt threatened. The large snake was several times her size, and would most likely swallow her whole if she wanted to. Breeze only hoped the Boa was friendly as well, because if not, she wouldn't risk staying here and being on the menu. Her small size was a total disadvantage for her, and she sort of despised it very much at times. The Arctic pup then snarled faintly, but remembered that she was standing before a couple of wolves. She drew her azure eyes back on the two adults, and perked her ears. Breeze would only think positively now, and ignore the idea of snakes. Oh, home much Breezy wished she could grow up, literally, and not having to worry about her size anymore.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:08 am

Bianca raised her head as the wind blew another strange smell to her. She didn't want to leave the little pup, but she also didn't want to put her in danger if it was an adult lone wolf. The wollust took a breath and looked at Loki, "Okay, I have to go check out this scent. I'm going to trust you to watch the pup..." She stopped and realized, she didn't even know the pup's name, but already felt protective of her. Bianca shook her head and looked down at the little pup who let out a faint snarl, at the snake who slithered up. She softened her voice and stepped forward, showing that she would be safe from the serpent, "Hey now, it's okay. No one here will hurt you. I am Bianca and you may stay with my pack if you'd like, but for know I have to go do something. I will leave you here with Loki." She motioned to the male and smirked, whispering to the pup, knowing the brute could still hear her, "Don't worry about him, he is a big push-over."

With that the wollust fae nodded to Loki, picked up Filou, and then disappeared into the woods, searching for the scent. She searched for a bit and the scent finally grew strong, but she couldn't see the wolf. Her blue eyes scanned the horizon until they finally caught sight of a small creamish-colored figure. She slowly approached and realized it was a young pup asleep on a root. She sat back, put Filou on to the ground, and began softly nudged the little pup, "Come on little one, wake up. Wake up."

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:27 pm

"Okay, I have to go check out this scent. I'm going to trust you to watch the pup..."

"I think I could take care of one little pup." He shrugged. "I have another one right here." He jokingly said as he heavily patted the snow leopard beside him. Stirring Atali's fur into a messy bundle.

"Hey I ain't no pup!" Atali whined. "I'm the same age as you, you know." She pouted that even Loki began to chuckle. "hmph!." Atali turns her head bitterly.

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry." He said while still laughing lightly at his daemon. He removed his paw away from Atali's head and brought it back down to the soft grass beneath them. Loki was having fun with his new daemon but then he hears certain disturbing words from the Alpha.

"Don't worry about him, he is a big push-over."

"Hey!" He then pouts cutely at the wollust, faking hurt at her words.
"watch out because someday this push-over might just get you." He winks seductively at the Alpha, trying not to laugh at his seemingly wrong-to-hear joke.

Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:18 pm

Aki noticed the pup see her, and she saw ho scarred it was. She let out a recessive hiss. "It's alright... I don't eat wolves..." But then she realized that the pup couldn't understand her. She sighed and watched Bianca go, and she turned towards Atali. "Could you tell Loki to tell the pup that I'm not going to harm her, please?" she asked, hoping she didn't sound too recessive.
Back to top Go down
Seru.

Seru.

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:58 pm

Seru began to stir when he felt someone's cold nose nudging him. Giving a soft whine, he rolled onto his side and wearily pawed at the being's muzzle. "I don't... Five more minutes.." He mumbled. Giving out a soft yawn, he lazily picked himself up before looking up to the one who woke him. It took him a few moments for his sight to adjust but suddenly there was a white wolf before him. Eye widened, he stumbled back with a surprised yelp. Seru shook his head, getting rid of any bedheads and tried to regain himself quickly, puffing out his tiny chest and holding up his short tail. "Wh- who are you?" He demanded as he stood on shaky limbs.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:07 pm

"Could you tell Loki to tell the pup that I'm not going to harm her, please?"

Atali cocks her head towards Aki who was asking a favor from her. Honestly she was still uncomfortable being with the snake herself but she decides that maybe she just needs a chance. "Alright, I'll tell him." Atali lightly scratches Loki's side hoping to get his attention. When the brute finally lowered his head, giving Atali access to his ears. She whispers him Aki's message and sighed in relief after. It was quite embarrassing to whisper in a wolf's ear especially when Atali knows that softly whispering and nibbling on the ear was an intimate gesture between wolves. She was just thankful that she wasn't a wolf at all, saving her the embarrassment.

Loki raises his head back to its normal level but looked back at Atali who was slightly blushing from embarrassment. He didn't speak of it and just laughed it off in his mind. He flashes Aki and Atali a pearly white smile and then started to speak to the pup. "Since I'll be looking after you, I might as well introduce myself. I'm Loki." Gesturing his paw towards his chest. "This is my daemon, Atali." Moving his paw this time towards the snow leopard. "..And this is Aki." Loki finally pointed his paw towards the boa. "Atali and Aki say they won't harm you so rest assured." He said confidently and started to get close to the pup, lowering his head until both the pup's eyes and his were at the same level. "But I'd advice you to not get on the bad side of the snake's master. She tends to get grumpy." Loki whispers his paw at the side of his face, trying to cover up the sound of his voice so that the other won't hear. "Now why don't I show you where you will be sleeping if you're going to stay with us." He reaches out his paw at the pup, urging her to follow him.

Last edited by Loki on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:52 pm

Bianca took a step back, giving the pup his room, and smile warmly, "Whoa there killer, calm down. My name is Bianca, I am the leader of the Siadven Pack, who's territory you are currently in." She wiggled her nose and realized that she was speaking to the pup like he was an adult and suppose to know better. She instantly felt bad, laying back her ears and her eyes softening, "So doll, what's your name? Are you lost?"

Filou moved forward investigating the pup. This one was younger then the other, so he was about the same the meerkat was. The african rodent smiled, wiggling his nose. He was glad to finally have someone in the pack he could look at eye-level.
Back to top Go down
Breeze

Breeze

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:10 pm

He
Breezy softened her brisk blue gaze as she looked towards the Wollust, Bianca. She already felt comfortable and secure with the alpha's presence. The Arctic pup nodded as the Wollust spoke of business that had to be taken care of. In reality, she wanted to stay with Bianca, for she somehow reminded her of her beloved mother. Breeze stared down at her paws, not wanting her sad expression to be shown to the others. When she got a hold of herself, she whipped her head up and looked at the male, Loki, who was now speaking to her. Breezy listened carefully as he introduced himself, his daemon, and the Boa Constrictor. She then figured it was her turn to talk now. "I'm Breeze, from the Northern tribe." she said and didn't even know why she had said her background. Ignoring the fact that she did, Breezy stood silent as Loki began to talk again. Hearing his words, she turned her vibrant azure gaze towards the two daemons, Atali & Aki. She first looked at Atali and gave a slight, innocent smile. Atali looked like one with a great personality. Afterwards, she shifted her gaze upon the Boa, who Loki said that she would not harm Breeze. Feeling a little more confident, she stepped an inch closer and gave a greeting smile. Breezy had a habbit of reading body languages and faces, of course, she only did it for her own good. She would look into the eyes of another, and would be able to tell what that being was going through. Breeze then perked her ears and looked towards Loki, who was now speaking of Aki's master. This kind of made her slightly concerned, but Breezy was sure that she would not bother Aki's master if she kept away. This made her curious as well. Who knows, maybe Breeze would get along fine with the master of Aki.

"Now why don't I show you where you will be sleeping if you're going to stay with us." said Loki. The Arctic pup then nodded, following along.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:40 pm

Loki was glad that the pup was following him. 'This one is actually obedient. She's going to be a wonderful fae some day.' He thought. "Atali! Aki! Why don't you join us inside the den." He yelled only halfway to the den.

"I'll be right there!." Atali yelled back snapping out of her daze and ran out towards them.

The lot had arrived inside the den and Loki had made a nest for the pup to sleep in, sorting out a pile of large leaves as the nest. "Aren't you tired? You might as well rest. You look like you came from somewhere far away." He suggestively said. as he finished the bed.
Back to top Go down
Breeze

Breeze

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:08 pm

Breezy entered the dim den, staying close to Loki. She saw the nest that he was preparing for her, and felt comfortable in an instant. She had just barely realized how sore she was. Looking at Loki, she smiled and padded closer, "Thank you, Sir." she said and eyed the nest with a tired gaze. Breezy was actually very thankful to him and Bianca so far. She felt loyal to them, and she would be loyal to them once she would become an adult as well.
Back to top Go down
Seru.

Seru.

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:18 pm

"A pack..?" Seru's gaze quickly wandered his surroundings. How far had he been chasing that rabbit to make him stumble into another pack's territory. He shook his head quickly when he caught her questions, snapping away from his thoughts. "Oh, um I'm Seru." He said proudly as he presented himself to her, holding up his head. "And I was just j- just umm..." His train of thought was lost again when a strange animal stepped up to him from beside Bianca. Staring at this creature, he was unsure with what it was, he'd never seen anything like it before. It wasn't a rabbit.. or a weasel... Seru sniffed it curiously as he continued, "I was searching for... food."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:56 pm

Bianca smiled warmly at the little pup as it sniffed Filou, "Nice to meet you Seru, by the way that is Filou. If you would like you can come back to my pack's den, and join us. We have some left over elk there." She looked into the pup different colored eyes and wagged her tail. She was happy to have two pups in the pack, pups always made life interesting plus they were so adorable. Filou smirked at the pup as he sniffed him, reaching out and patting his nose. The meerkat then turned and went back to Bianca, crawling up onto her back again.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10-Old Main Den- - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:29 pm

The female laughed as Loki was overwhelmed with excitment. The female smile d at Loki and said, "I see the pup, Loki." The female said with a smile as she sat beside her friend [Loki]. She heard the alpha say something about Loki and see him wink at her, the female just rolled her eyes and said, "Flirt," quietly.
Back to top Go down
Seru.

Seru.

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:22 pm

"He is your friend..?" The pup looked at her questioningly but binked when he got a pat on the nose. Last he remembered anything smaller than you was considered as food but she seemed to have this one as a friend. Remembering her words he lit up with a sudden excitement, "R- really?? I-" Quickly cutting himself short, he cleared his throat and gave a light snort as he looked down to his paws, pawing a rock. "Oh, um I mean.. sure, I guess that's fine." He couldn't regain his "tough" attitude at the thought of food and excitedly ran around Bianca and leaped to catch her wagging tail, lightly gripping it with his maw so he could hang onto her so she could lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Old Main Den-
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next