Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Siadven Pack is a wolf pack hidden deep inside the Montana woodlands.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:42 am
Latest topics
» I'm Back and Follow Me!
-Old Main Den- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 pm by Snow Spirit

» Pups up for grabs
-Old Main Den- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm by Lilyana

» Lilyana's Joining From
-Old Main Den- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:06 pm by Lilyana

» Count to 30 before Wollust post!
-Old Main Den- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:42 pm by Artemis

» Quote the Quote!
-Old Main Den- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:35 pm by Artemis

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

-Old Main Den-

Go down 
+10
Stella:)
Cipher
Dream Dawn
Seru.
Breeze
Snow Spirit
Alice
Loki
Artemis
Bianca
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/10-Old Main Den- - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

-Old Main Den- - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:56 pm

(My activity is so low. D: Sorry for being inactive a lot. Anyways, is my leg healed now?)

The female looked around the area. She was searching for Loki, but couldn't find him anywhere. She looked at the direction the her leader was going. "Looks like I'm going this way.," She said as she looked behind her with a small smile. "I'm gonna miss this den.," Her smile was huge but it soon turned into a frown.

Word count || 59
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:11 pm

sarrow pursed his lips and was about to answer the wolf when there was a flash of white. Alarmed, Sarrow looked down, and into the eyes of a white pup with green and blue eyes. He shook his head, afraid he was hallucinating, but sure enough the white pup was still there.

Kazama chirped, flapping one wing. But Sarrow ignored him and gave the pup a soft smile then turned to the other wolf. "I am done running." He said, then quickly added, "Is she with you?" Nodding his head to the pup. While Kazama only snorted.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue4/10-Old Main Den- - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:35 pm

After a while Atali gives up on finding his brown brute companion. It irritates her to no end that he continues to ignore her cries. "I just know that he's ignoring me." Annoyance present in her voice. "Geez! at least answer my calls once. If not ... I'll get really worried...." She says the last part in an embarrassed whisper. Her ears flopped down to the side of her head, really at a loss for words for what she feels right now. "Grr... That jerk doesn't deserve my attention. He should just suck it up and get lost." No sense of control over her anger she strikes a small stone with her small paw, not really aiming it at anyone in particular but it did hit someone but Atali was just too angry to even notice who it was. "It was always 'Alice this' and 'Look Alice!' that ." She mocks but then gives up with her rants and sighs tiredly. "I guess I'll head where the others are at." She prompt herself towards the direction the others where headed a little while ago. She stops as she shuddered at a sudden thought she had. "I just hope that I don't bump into 'Alice'." Mockingly stating Alice's name while she let her tongue out and made it seem comical. She giggles, finally feeling a lot better than she was earlier.

~To Nuestra Guarida del Pecado~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Old Main Den-
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12