Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Siadven Pack is a wolf pack hidden deep inside the Montana woodlands.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:42 am
Latest topics
» I'm Back and Follow Me!
-Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 pm by Snow Spirit

» Pups up for grabs
-Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm by Lilyana

» Lilyana's Joining From
-Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:06 pm by Lilyana

» Count to 30 before Wollust post!
-Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:42 pm by Artemis

» Quote the Quote!
-Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:35 pm by Artemis

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

-Old Main Den-

Go down 
+10
Stella:)
Cipher
Dream Dawn
Seru.
Breeze
Snow Spirit
Alice
Loki
Artemis
Bianca
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarrow

Sarrow

-Old Main Den- - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:19 pm

Sarrow skipped in, his tail and ears held high as he sang a little tune. Kazama bounced on Sarrow's shoulder, glaring at the back of the wolf's head. Sarrow knew he was making Kazama mad, but he didn't really care. Kazama may be mean, but he was still always there for Sarrow. And Sarrow appreciated that. Then smell hit Sarrow's nostril fater then he had expected. Wolves and Daemons had been here an there, and everywhere.
Kazama squawked, flapping he gray feathers. "There are Wolves here!" He scowled, his feathers ruffled angrily. Sarrow rolled his eyes. "I am Aware, Kaz." He said with a low growl. Kazama closed his dark eyes and shook his round head. "No you nincompoop! There is a pack here! We just entered their territory. We are dead, now." Sarrow stopped walking abruptidly and let out a distressful cry. How had I not known?!? Sarrow thought, and quickly ran to find water. Kazama, flew into the sky, the sun hitting his silver wings and making them glisten and shine in the sky as he searched on ahead. Sarrow was planning to run into the water, hoping that it'd hide his scent from the pack, where ever they where.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:36 pm

Fate snapped her head around, hearing a loud twig snap and a Caw noise. She looked up into the sky to see a silver bird fly past her, she then looked at the figure running at her. It was large male. She let out a startled yelp, and ran from him, hiding in a bush.
Back to top Go down
Dream Dawn

Dream Dawn

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0-Old Main Den- - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:09 pm

Frozen heard a yelp and jumped to his paws. Looking around he spotted a large brute and a silver bird heading towards them. "What the?" he said poking Dream Dawn with his hind paw gently.

Dawn opened her eyes at the gentle tap of her deamons paw. Seeing a large brute she struggled to her paws snarling. The pregnate fae knew she was no match for the incoming brute but she wouldnt let him get past intact if she could help it. She let out a howl calling for Bianca and Chiper.
Back to top Go down
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0-Old Main Den- - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:28 pm

Dream Dawn wrote:
Frozen heard a yelp and jumped to his paws. Looking around he spotted a large brute and a silver bird heading towards them. "What the?" he said poking Dream Dawn with his hind paw gently.

Dawn opened her eyes at the gentle tap of her deamons paw. Seeing a large brute she struggled to her paws snarling. The pregnate fae knew she was no match for the incoming brute but she wouldnt let him get past intact if she could help it. She let out a howl calling for Bianca and Chiper.

Cipher, who came running from the Peccadillo Cave, skid to a complete stop. Sniffing the air, he caught a scent. Chasing after it, his Deamon was flying over head keeping an eye out for anything in my path. Seconds after sprinting his way to the scent, he saw Dream Dawn. It must have been her who howled for us. He slowed down, then taking sight of a brute. Cipher didn't know if he was friendly or not. Either way, he'd be the first line of defense. Bianca it's probably on her way here as well, pretty sure she heard the howl also.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/10-Old Main Den- - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:34 pm

Bianca trotted into the area when they were sorta 'camped' at currently. She put the pups down beside Dawn and blocked them off from view of the male loner. She rolled her neck and heard it pop loudly, the pups ended up getting heavy along with her wet coat. She sigh and focus on the task at hand, looking over the pregnant fae, "Are you okay Dawn?" She was worried for the fae; she didn't look externally hurt, but it still worried the wollust. Her blue eyes casted to the side, spotting Cipher and the loner male before looking back at Dawn.
Back to top Go down
https://thesiadvenpack.rpg-board.net
Dream Dawn

Dream Dawn

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:45 pm

Dawn shook her head. "No Frozen spotted the brute and woke me from my doze. I howled cause I cant do much on my own." she said.
Back to top Go down
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:47 pm

He heard Bianca as she arrived. Even though he wanted to look back, he kept his red orbs on the male. He could do anything if Cipher were to look away. Attack him without looking most likely, but he tried thinking on the bright side. Maybe this wolf wasn't bad. If so, as a Supira it was his job to be aware for the pack at all times, playing offensive or defensive. He'd usually never growl and so he kept it that way but at the same time giving a warning glare. Not wanting to provoke the wolf but at the same time not looking weak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:24 pm

Stella jumped up seeing a lone wolf jump into the clearing Cipher and Bianca following him. She watched as they all stared at the loner and she pitied him a little as she kenw how he feels.
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:39 pm

Sarrow stopped running, pulling his lips back and growled. They had caught up to him. He began to pace back and forth, still flashing his teeth. They should just let him through! He wasn't doing anything! And it's not like he had known there was pups and a pregnant she-wolf here!

Kazama swooped down with his talons outstretched and landed on Sarrow's shoulder, his dark eyes narrowing at the other wolves and daemons. "Should I peck their eyes out?" Suggested Kazama, flapping his large silver wings. "No." Growled Sarrow, as he jogged back and fourth. Maybe I should just make a run for it..... Thought Sarrow. As if reading Sarrow's mind, Kazama nodded, with a loud, angry cry he rose into the air and flew into the trees, Sarrow not far behind him. But somehow he knew theses wolves were likely to give chase. Which made his legs pump harder and instead of just a run, is was a fast sprint, and he was no longer a wolf running, he was just a blur of brown fur, amung the shadows and trees of this world.
Back to top Go down
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 4:09 pm

Sarrow wrote:
Sarrow stopped running, pulling his lips back and growled. They had caught up to him. He began to pace back and forth, still flashing his teeth. They should just let him through! He wasn't doing anything! And it's not like he had known there was pups and a pregnant she-wolf here!

Kazama swooped down with his talons outstretched and landed on Sarrow's shoulder, his dark eyes narrowing at the other wolves and daemons. "Should I peck their eyes out?" Suggested Kazama, flapping his large silver wings. "No." Growled Sarrow, as he jogged back and fourth. Maybe I should just make a run for it..... Thought Sarrow. As if reading Sarrow's mind, Kazama nodded, with a loud, angry cry he rose into the air and flew into the trees, Sarrow not far behind him. But somehow he knew theses wolves were likely to give chase. Which made his legs pump harder and instead of just a run, is was a fast sprint, and he was no longer a wolf running, he was just a blur of brown fur, amung the shadows and trees of this world.

Cipher watched as the wolf and his Deamon began heading off the opposite direction of where we were. We hadn't threatened the wolf, nore had we done anything to provoke him, so it confused him seeing the wolf run off like that. He was able to keep an eye on the wolf until he ran father of into the forest. Before making or executing any action, he asked Bianca first hand. "What do you want me to do? Go after him or let him be?"
Back to top Go down
Sylic

Sylic

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 4:41 pm

Sylic smirked. "We lost him."

Roki nodded. "Lets see if they have what we need."

The wolf agreed, they stayed in hiding and started to travel closer to the pack.

Roki flew to the sky top. "The pack's den is just farther ahead."

"Understood! We shall check it out by nightfall."

"Agreed."
Back to top Go down
Dream Dawn

Dream Dawn

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:04 pm

"Go after him. We cant have a loner lose in the territory when we have pups." Dream Dawn said snarling. Her Deiari training was kicking in as she shifted. The white fae glared after the large brute with flashing amber eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:27 pm

Dream Dawn wrote:
"Go after him. We cant have a loner lose in the territory when we have pups." Dream Dawn said snarling. Her Deiari training was kicking in as she shifted. The white fae glared after the large brute with flashing amber eyes.

Even though the command wasn't coming from the wollust, hearing the words Go after him was enough to his ears, so he took orders and did so. "Yes ma'am" Placing himself at a running position, soon then he ran off chasing after the wolf. Taking a good scent of the wolf, he followed behind, slowly catching up. Every paw step was well set on the ground, evading any upcoming obstacles that were in the way. His Deamon was once again airborne, keeping radar for Cipher using his high pitched frequencies to indicate where they were headed to.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/10-Old Main Den- - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:19 pm

Bianca watched Cipher go, flicking her tail. Her blue eyes then shifted over to Stella, the newest youngster. The wollust went over and picked the pup up by the scruff, putting her down beside Seru and Breeze. She smiled warmly at the pups, softly licking their heads, even Stella's. Bianca and the fae pup had gotten off on the wrong paw, but the pup seemed obedient and wise, so she wanted to make amends. The wollust's blue eyes scanned the woods surrounding them and then landed on Dream and her large belly. She flicked a white ear and then smirked, "Come on guys, we are going to the new den.." She began to move in the opposite direction that Cipher had disappeared, slowly leading the way so that the heavily pregnant fae and pups could keep up.

-To Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-
Back to top Go down
https://thesiadvenpack.rpg-board.net
Dream Dawn

Dream Dawn

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:39 pm

"Lets go Frozen, pups." Dream Dawn said following Bianca.

To Nuestra Guarida del Pecado
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:09 am

Stella got up and sulked behind the rest of the group following to wherever they were going.
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:45 am

Kazama quickly looked behind Kazama, and saw a black wolf with hi daemon catching up. And fast. Swooping low so she flew by Sarrow's ear he cawed: "We have company, Sarrow!" Sarrow nidded, and ran faster, weaving this way and that, making it hard to trail his scent. But then he realized that the wolf must have a bird as a daemon, for there was no way he'd be able to pin-point Sarrow's exact location. Rolling his eyes, Sarrow turned to Kazama. "He has a bird for a Daemon, Kaz. " Kazama nodded, but before he could do anything sarrow added. 'Don't do anything to it."
Kazama nodded, but flew up higher, letting out caws, yelling down to Sarrow about thge wolf and Daemon following after them, and telling him where to turn every second to possibly throw them of.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:48 am

Fate lept out of her bush and gave chase to. She knew she'd never catch up but that didn't stop her. She wanted to see this loner. He seemed interesting, and she had so much to ask him! Her little legs would only take her so far though, and she had to stop and rest for a minuet before she ran again, following the wolves scent s and every now and then she'd look up to see a silver bird flying up above.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue4/10-Old Main Den- - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:37 am

Loki the Brown Brute

"Darn, Lost her." he says but didn't hint any frustration or what so ever. "I guess I should head to where the others are now." He gives himself a big and cheeky smile, knowing that a certain feline has been looking for him. He had definitely heard her call him but he was too busy getting distracted to answer her calls. He slowly ventures off to find the others with a big grin sprawled upon his face.

Last edited by Loki on Fri May 17, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:14 am

Sarrow wrote:
Kazama quickly looked behind Kazama, and saw a black wolf with hi daemon catching up. And fast. Swooping low so she flew by Sarrow's ear he cawed: "We have company, Sarrow!" Sarrow nidded, and ran faster, weaving this way and that, making it hard to trail his scent. But then he realized that the wolf must have a bird as a daemon, for there was no way he'd be able to pin-point Sarrow's exact location. Rolling his eyes, Sarrow turned to Kazama. "He has a bird for a Daemon, Kaz. " Kazama nodded, but before he could do anything sarrow added. 'Don't do anything to it."
Kazama nodded, but flew up higher, letting out caws, yelling down to Sarrow about thge wolf and Daemon following after them, and telling him where to turn every second to possibly throw them of.

As fast as Cipher was going, every time he'd see the wolf, he would disappear behind an obstacle they would have to go through. All Cipher could do was follow cause if he were to cut him off and bring him down, the wolf would take it as a threat and fight back. That's the least he wanted to happen, but if this chase lasts any longer he'd have to resort to that option ad much as he didn't want to. For now, he concentrated on tailing the male. If he were to stop, Cipher would as well. Talking would have evaded this whole chase, but apparently for this wolf actions speak louder then words. Paying attention to Kildrens every word, he avoided any upcoming obstacles and kept pacing with the wolf he was chasing after.

Back to top Go down
Sarrow

Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:26 pm

Sarrow couldn't keep this up anymore. And for one thing, He didn't even know why he was running. It just....happened. With a nod to Kazama, Sarrow spun around and sat down, all in one movement. Kazama swooped down, claws outstretched and landed gracefully upon Sarrow's shoulder, and both waited.
Back to top Go down
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:01 pm

Sarrow wrote:
Sarrow couldn't keep this up anymore. And for one thing, He didn't even know why he was running. It just....happened. With a nod to Kazama, Sarrow spun around and sat down, all in one movement. Kazama swooped down, claws outstretched and landed gracefully upon Sarrow's shoulder, and both waited.

Happening to notice that the wolf was turned around sitting down, Cipher skidded to a complete stop. Obviously something must've gone through the wolfs head to stop all the sudden, but now it didn't matter... at least the whole chase stopped finally. Reconsidering to that, Cipher has been put busy all day, so he was in no mood of a long chase. Ciphers Deamon flew down from above and landed at a nearby tree, keeping eye ofthe whole area. "You sure you don't want to run anymore or are you officially going to stop?"
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Fate quickly caught up with the males, and without a word to any of them, she ran directly for the stranger, and sat down beside him, raising and eyebrow and turning her green and blue eyes to the black wolf whom chased the Stranger, and gave a small wag of her little white tail.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue2/10-Old Main Den- - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:29 pm

(No idea what's happening right now...)

Artemis watched the others from the shadows. This pack had grown so much... very quickly. She looked at Aki, the boa constrictor, and sat down. She looked back to the others.
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Breeze

Breeze

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue5/10-Old Main Den- - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:33 pm

Breeze had no real idea of what was happening, except for the fact that she needed to keep up with Bianca and the others. As a familiar pup was set down next to herself and Seru, she smiled gently, as to give comfort to the other pup. Her intense azure gaze then shifted over to the fae who was white as snow, Bianca. Breezy stood up and trotted closely behind her, glancing back at the others to make sure her companions were close. Her small ivory tail swayed freely behind her, and soon she approached a new area.

- Nuestra Guardia del Pecado -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Old Main Den-
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next