Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Siadven Pack is a wolf pack hidden deep inside the Montana woodlands.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:42 am
Latest topics
» I'm Back and Follow Me!
-Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 pm by Snow Spirit

» Pups up for grabs
-Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm by Lilyana

» Lilyana's Joining From
-Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:06 pm by Lilyana

» Count to 30 before Wollust post!
-Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:42 pm by Artemis

» Quote the Quote!
-Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:35 pm by Artemis

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

-Old Main Den-

Go down 
+10
Stella:)
Cipher
Dream Dawn
Seru.
Breeze
Snow Spirit
Alice
Loki
Artemis
Bianca
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0-Old Main Den- - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

-Old Main Den- - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:15 am

Bianca wrote:
Bianca chuckled softly at the yearling's grin, "Well then once we get a Laute they will be your mentor, but until then I will be." She smiled warmly and then nodded for the fae to follow her to the others, "Everybody this is Pandora, she is our newest member and I will be her mentor. Please make her feel welcomed." She turned and moved to go to Breeze. She stood by the white pup, not out of sight of Pandora or the others, that way the new yearling still felt safe. She looked down at the new pup and smiled slightly, "Hello little one."

Filou raised from his spot on Bianca's back. He had at sometime fallen asleep, but he didn't really care. He looked around and noticed three new young ones in the pack area. He flicked his tail and smiled, happy that there were now more little ones in the pack.

Cipher was keeping his ears on his Deamon, but as soon as he heard a new name, his ears flickered at it. He looked back to see what the commotion was since he was off the side keeping eye out. He noticedhow a small group was slowly forming, and taking notice of this, his curiosity bugged him, wanting to see exactly who the new comer was. But alas, apparently there was a wolf distant off from the pack perimeter which he was keeping an eye out for. Cipher spoke to his Deamon to see what was up. "Anything?"

"No, the image is still there but I can't get a clear view of exactly who it is. Also, telling from the small figure landing near the wolf, it's Deamon obviously must be airborne"

"Alright, keep me updated if you notice anything else"

"Wilco"
Back to top Go down
Sylic

Sylic

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0-Old Main Den- - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:23 am

Sylic took shelter in a fallen hollow tree. She curled into a small ball, as Roki landed beside her. "Found anything dangerous?"

Roki shook his head. "Nocturnals are out. It might be best to stay put till dawn." He flapped his wings and perched on a nearby tree.

"Alright, I will keep watch." Sylic placed her head down and watched the surronding wilderness. "Rest up."
Back to top Go down
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:34 am

Standing by began to irritate Cipher. He wanted to go check out who it was. Being told that someone was near AND in siadven pack territory. He took thought of going out already, though he waited a while more and waited for any update from Kildren. So as in action, he stood by and as of course, continued waiting, keeping ears out for his Deamon.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue10/10-Old Main Den- - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:40 am

Bianca wiggled her nose as the faint scent from earlier grew a bit stronger. She let out a soft growl and stood, "Please excuse me Dawn." She turned and trotted to Cipher, she didn't really know the male, but he was part of her pack and he needed to gain a little bit of trust, "Cipher, I know you haven't been here long, but you have been appointed to the rank Supira and I must ask you to please go and check out this loner. Find out if he/she is a threat or not, so I know whether to move the rest of the pack. " She didn't want to sound to demanding, but the tone in her voice let him know it really wasn't an option. She was hoping he would take the mission well.
Back to top Go down
https://thesiadvenpack.rpg-board.net
Sylic

Sylic

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:46 am

( Taunt taunt >:3 )

Roki looked up, noticing vibrations. "Sylic...I have a feeling they know where we are.."

Sylic stood up and stretched her legs. "Time for a run."

Sylic took off in a slow sprint, while Roki flew behind her. They headed off curving their path, hoping to hide her and Roki's scent.
Back to top Go down
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:49 am

Bianca wrote:
Bianca wiggled her nose as the faint scent from earlier grew a bit stronger. She let out a soft growl and stood, "Please excuse me Dawn." She turned and trotted to Cipher, she didn't really know the male, but he was part of her pack and he needed to gain a little bit of trust, "Cipher, I know you haven't been here long, but you have been appointed to the rank Supira and I must ask you to please go and check out this loner. Find out if he/she is a threat or not, so I know whether to move the rest of the pack. " She didn't want to sound to demanding, but the tone in her voice let him know it really wasn't an option. She was hoping he would take the mission well.

"Yes ma'am. Come on Kildren, let's go" He got up and headed out to where Kildren said the image was. His awareness rose up as he stayed alert, not quite sure of what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Dream Dawn

Dream Dawn

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:13 am

Dawn nodded as Bianca spoke and then left. She was slightly reassured and knew that her pups would be well tacken care of. She lay her head down as a scent came over and she growled quietly.

Frozen nodded understanding. He was always looking up at the wolves. "If you ever want a ride just say so meerkat. My backs always open." he said before moving over to Dawn as she growled catching a strangers scent.
Back to top Go down
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:44 am

Sylic wrote:
( Taunt taunt >:3 )

Roki looked up, noticing vibrations. "Sylic...I have a feeling they know where we are.."

Sylic stood up and stretched her legs. "Time for a run."

Sylic took off in a slow sprint, while Roki flew behind her. They headed off curving their path, hoping to hide her and Roki's scent.

Kildren was Ciphers radar, keeping track of what was going on with his high pitched frequencies. Doing so, the bounce off of the sound waves showed that they were trailing away from their path. He informed Cipher on this, keeping his word that he would update him on everything. "It looks like they're trailing off into a direction. Seems like they know we're coming. At this pace we won't catch up to them, they are speeding up some bit. They're also starting to go out of my range"

"Go airborne and keep them within your range. I'll follow your lead"

"Gotcha" The bat unfolded his wings and flew off into the air. He followed along his waves, then chasing after the bounces that were coming to him. Kildren kept himself at a certain altitude for Cipher to have eyes on him.

He began tailing his Deamon as he took lead. Red orbs would glance to at where he was running and then back up at Kildren to continue following him. He would do this in a transition act, looking up, then back down. Also, Cipher found himself running, taking word from Kildren that apparently they were running off.
Back to top Go down
Seru.

Seru.

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue5/10-Old Main Den- - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:49 am

Seru watched the coming of the new arrivals with interest but then perked up with a sudden realization. Most newcomers were mostly fae! At that moment, he pulled a small face and stuck out his tongue. Getting to his feet, he lightly shook out his pelt. Sure, he didn't mind them but what he last remembered from his old pack, get enough she-wolves together and they act all weird and squealy. Seru tilted his head to the side a bit, drifting off in thought. Maybe I'm overthinking it and they're not the same... Hmm, oh well.

Looking around he caught the onyx male and his daemon heading out by orders of Bianca. Curiously following a few steps before watching him disappear into the green surroundings, he huffed. Being small, even if he wanted to follow he wouldn't be able to keep up. Gazing over his shoulder towards the others with a small sigh, he flicked his tail, they seemed busy. He slumped down to the ground before suddenly a grasshopper leaped out from the grass infront of him. A playful smile danced across his lips as he jumped up to his feet and began chasing after it to try to catch easily taking his mind off from wanting to wander off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:34 pm

Stella saw another wolf come up to her and she looked a few months older than her. "Hi my names Stella." the fae repeated. She had no idea what she wanted to do. She thought "Is it possible that a pack could actually want more members and care for them?" From her experiance packs would pretend to want her for a second, but when they realized she was this conflicted they would either walk away or take her with them anyway. Stella did realize that even if this pack was as bad as the last two they were keeping up the nice skit for a while.
Back to top Go down
Pandora

Pandora

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:51 pm

"That's a nice name. I hope you join us, I'm sure Bianca would be happy to have another pack member. All you have to do is ask her." A smile set upon Pandora's face ask she spoke to the pup "At least she's smart," thought Pandora,"I guess it's a good thing not to trust so easily."Pandora padded off, figuring she could go lay down again, but suddenly thoughts of finding her daemon returned, putting her in no mood to rest in the shade. She glanced around, trying to find Bianca.

Pandora spotted her confronting a black brute. I seemed as if she'd given him an order."I wonder where he's going," she pondered as the male dissappeared into the forest. The fae realized that Bianca appeared as if she had a lot on her plate, and she probably didn't need to be bothered with daemons as well. Panda figured she'd talk to Bianca later since she seemed so busy. "I hope my daemon's a good one," she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sylic

Sylic

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:17 pm

Sylic collapsed by a small stream. "Roki, you think we lost them yet?"

Roki landed beside her and looked her in the eye. "No. Yet, we put some nice distance between us and them."

"Great, we can rest for a few hours." Sylic drifted off into a much needed nap.

Roki flew up to a tree and stood guard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:19 pm

Stella watched the wolf walk away with the same thought nagging at her. All of these thoughts were jumbled in her mind. One side of her was telling her to join and another was telling her to run as far and as fast as she can. She decided the worst that could happen was that she would have to devise another escape plan. Stella stepped out of her bush walked past Bianca, and muttered "I'll join." She wasn't even sure if she heard it or not, but Stella thought that she would get the idea.
Back to top Go down
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:21 pm

Sylic wrote:
Sylic collapsed by a small stream. "Roki, you think we lost them yet?"

Roki landed beside her and looked her in the eye. "No. Yet, we put some nice distance between us and them."

"Great, we can rest for a few hours." Sylic drifted off into a much needed nap.

Roki flew up to a tree and stood guard.

"Dammit, I lost them..."

Cipher heard him out. He then resorted to sniffing out their scent since Kildren couldn't keep them within his sonar. It took him a few seconds to capture their scent. Doing so, without any further hesitation began running to where they were. This wolf was quick and swift, but he had to be better. The scent was getting stronger every paw step he took.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue10/10-Old Main Den- - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:43 pm

Bianca let out a warning growl to the new pup that entered into the scene. The large white fae blocked the youth's path, her scruff slightly spiked. Her voice came out calm, but had the under tone of ice, "I don't know where you came from youth, but apparently manners wasn't a big thing..." The wollust was surprised by the sound of her own voice and all the pain that sounded with each word. All that stress and worry was slowly turning to anger and that pup had released the tiny demon that hid within the white fae. She took a calming breath and her blue orbs went from a ranging sea to a calm blue sky. She looked back at the pup and flicked her ear, "Sorry for my reaction, but respect is a big thing to me and that is a lesson you must learn. The hard way or the easy way..."

"If you ever want a ride just say so meerkat. My backs always open."

Filou smiled at the fox and then scampered to Bianca's side, just in time to see the fae lose her cool. After she had calmed down, the meerkat climbed up on to her back and tugged at he ear, "Hey calm down, don't forget about Breeze and Seru's adventure.. Oh and Pandora's daemon.."

Bianca turned and looked at the rodent, baffled by his sense of calm, but she knew he was right. She smiled softly and turned, "Come Pandora, Breeze, and Seru. We are going to take a little trip." She looked back at Dawn and nodded, "Artemis should be here soon to protect you and if you or any of the others need help just call." With that the lead fae turned and began to lead the way for the pups to follow.

~To Le Peccadillo Cave~
Back to top Go down
https://thesiadvenpack.rpg-board.net
Sylic

Sylic

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:19 pm

Sylic woke up a few hours later. She splashed around in the stream waking herself up fully. "Roki, I think we should greet the encounterer."

Roki flapped his wings in protest. "They might be hostile though!"

"I understand, yet we should.."

"You're crazy."

"Yet, maybe the stranger knows where it is."

"Are you willing to take such a big chance?"

"Yes." Sylic said.

"Alright...I have to go with it.." Roki exclaimed sadly.

Sylic and Roki found a meadow of flowers and rolled around, disguising their scent.
They took off around where they came and slowly stalked back.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:26 pm

Fate walked around again, suddenly hearing voices. She wondered if they smelled her and were now angry. But then again...she was retreating so why would they be mad? And thats when she saw her. There was a bird with her as well. (It's Sylic! ) Fate, turned her head to the side, curious. Why was there a bird with this strange wolf? And why was she heading toward the voices? When the voices seemed angry? Fate let out a little sigh, and just stared with her multi-colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:27 pm

Cipher stopped in his tracks, sniffing the air his nose raised high.

"What happened?"

He stood their for a moment. The scent that he was following just disappeared. They obviously knew what they were doing. "I lost them" The male glanced around the perimeter, now only able to trust his own hearing and sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:05 pm

Stella whimpered. "Yes of course I'm sorry." She had completely fotgotten that even if this pack as kind acting the way she was wasn't exactly going to help her. Stella watched as a small creature she realized was a meerkat climbed up on Bianca's shoulder. She noticed most of the wolves had them and assumed it was a daemon because the meerkat said they needed to find Pandora one. Stella then wondered when she would get one, but pushed the thought aside as she noticed pretty much everyone was gone.
Back to top Go down
Dream Dawn

Dream Dawn

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:02 am

Dawn watched as Bianca left and smiled. She closed her eyes as they left. "Ill be here when you get back." she called after them. Her belly felt warmer as Frozen lay along side her watching the surrounding area while she rested.
Back to top Go down
Seru.

Seru.

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue5/10-Old Main Den- - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:32 pm

The pup had been distrcted by the small grasshopper he was jumping after but perked up at Bianca's call but forgot to py attenion where he was hopping and slipped on the grass falling over with a thud. Quickly getting up, he shook out his coat, spitting out small bits of dirt and grass that he caught on the way down before scrambling after Bianca, catching her tail to hold onto as he followed her.

- Peccadillo Cave -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:16 pm

Stella laid down and simply waited for the others to return. She put her head over her paws and closed her eyes. Stella still continued to keep her ears perked as she rested.
Back to top Go down
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:14 pm

This chase after the wolf was beginning to isolate him from the pack which was bad. Cipher would usually or had been standing guard near the pack. Being far from them felt a bit odd, so he dropped the whole chase and went back to at where Bianca was at. The wolf he was chasing didn't seem like a threat since it was running off, so he didn't have to worry much, but anything can happen. Once he arrived at where he first saw Bianca, she wasn't there. The male raised his head and sniffed the air, getting her scent of where she went. Cipher, once acquiring the scent, began to follow it, his Deamon following close behind.

-Peccadillo Cave-
Back to top Go down
Breeze

Breeze

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:35 pm

Breeze had been physically following Bianca, but her mind was not entirely there. She seemed to have zoned out; like a daydream. The young arctic fae opened her small mouth to release a faint yawn, and that's when she came to her senses of reality"W-What?" she thought abruptly, giving a small shake to her head. The ivory pup darted forth, seeing that she needed to catch up with the others, for she was quickly falling behind. At last, her azure eyes met a strange structure; that of a cave.

- Peccadillo Cave -

Last edited by Breeze on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : small caps)
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue4/10-Old Main Den- - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:45 am

Loki

(Okay I'm back for now. I'll try and check up on the RP and posts as much as I can possibly can to maintain my activity level)

Loki had been wondering aimlessly, following the faint smell of the others and the scent began to fade even further from his senses. Not worrying about getting lost since he has excellent sense of direction. Loki took up the time to go on a detour and enjoy nature at it's best, humming as he strolled. Back to their old and now abandoned den. Loki was separated from the pack, a ton of rocks tumbling over him and trapping him but it wasn't enough to kill him. Injure him? Yes but kill? it was impossible for a wolf his size. He was a 4 ft large wolf after all. Loki found it quite interesting when he smelt a stranger in their territory. He followed where it came from and found a gray colored wolf (Sylic). He stalked her close enough so that he could get a whiff of the strangers scent but not enough so that she would notice him. It smelled of flowers and fresh stream water but it rather smelled fake. Loki guessed that she had tried to hide herself by disguising her own scent. 'Pretty smart.' He smirks, amused. He ran towards her as fast as he can, not minding the mild pain he felt on his muscles for his wounds were already almost healed but before he could catch up to the female, she had already disappeared from Loki's sight.

Meanwhile~~~

Atali the Snow Leopard

Atali had also been separated from the pack and Loki. She had been frantically searching for him but she hasn't seen him for hours and she was beginning to worry like there was no tomorrow. "Where the heck did that guy went off too!!" He yelled frustrated and for once she envied wolves for having such keen senses like hearing and smelling. She groans frustrated by her current situation. "LOOKKKIIII!!!!!" she yelled his name hoping that the playful male could use his freakishly keen sense of hearing to hear her shouts. "He's ignoring me. I just know he's ignoring me again!" She stumps her paws down to the dirt, not making any sound though since her paws were so soft.
[/font]

Last edited by Loki on Fri May 17, 2013 5:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Old Main Den-
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next