Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Siadven Pack is a wolf pack hidden deep inside the Montana woodlands.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:42 am
Latest topics
» I'm Back and Follow Me!
-Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 pm by Snow Spirit

» Pups up for grabs
-Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm by Lilyana

» Lilyana's Joining From
-Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:06 pm by Lilyana

» Count to 30 before Wollust post!
-Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:42 pm by Artemis

» Quote the Quote!
-Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:35 pm by Artemis

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

-Old Main Den-

Go down 
+10
Stella:)
Cipher
Dream Dawn
Seru.
Breeze
Snow Spirit
Alice
Loki
Artemis
Bianca
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Breeze

Breeze

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/10-Old Main Den- - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

-Old Main Den- - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:35 am

Breezy kept close to Bianca the entire time, glancing behind her every now and then. The temperature of the brisk air hitting against her small nose told her that there was a stream nearby, and there it was. She watched as the Wollust dipped her paw in the running water, then she seemed to speak, and then enter the forest. Her azure orbs darted around her distant surroundings, trying to remember any details in case she would need it in the future. Abpruptly, her nose twitched and her eyes shifted and landed upon a random bush. Seeing that Seru, Filou and a fox had left their places to check it out, she stayed put and watched with cold narrow eyes and an observant expression. Seeing a pup, her observant look peeled off for a more curious kind of look. She stood to her tiny white fours and padded just a few inches closer. This pup looked nervous, defensive, and Breezy was sure she would be too if she were in her paws. Quickly dropping the interest, she trotted over to the stream and lulled out her small pink tongue, drinking incase it would be necessary for the journey. Who knew how long they would travel. Well, atleast Breezy didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sylic

Sylic

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0-Old Main Den- - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:19 am

Sylic slowly sauntered around the nearby territory. She glanced behind her ever so often. Sylic could smell the wolf stench around her. "Roki? Can you see anything up there?"

Roki tilted his wings back down landed in a glide. "I see a pack of wolves around the east, it is best to avoid them for a moment."

Sylic nodded. "We can head off due west, hopefully we can find a place to live."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10-Old Main Den- - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:36 am

Bianca smiled at her two little pups, well they technically weren't hers in anyway, but she loved them just the same. She scooted Seru closer and snuggled the little male, looking at Breeze, "Come on you two, why don't we go on a little adventure and look around?" She was hoping to cheer the little ones up and maybe get them out and about. She looked around as the spring winds tossed her white fur about. Her blue orbs settled back on the two pups and shined bright, hoping they said yes.
Back to top Go down
https://thesiadvenpack.rpg-board.net
Artemis

Artemis

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue2/10-Old Main Den- - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Artemis finally caught up with the pack, and she saw tons of new faces. She looked at each of them. I don't need anymore wolves hating me... She looked to Aki. The snake nodded and Art looked back at the wolves.
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0-Old Main Den- - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:00 pm

While the bat continued his high pitched waves to keep eye on what was going on, he picked up something odd. The bounce off was weak so he couldn't quite get a clear picture of what or who it was. Kildren remained silent momentarily, but couple of seconds pass that he isn't able to get a clear picture so he calls out Cipher to warn him. "Cipher, someone is distant off, but I can't make out who it is"

Cipher heard him out and payed attention to him. Hearing that some wolf was far off, it then concerned the safety for the pack he was in. "Friendly or hostile?" The black wolf waited for his Deamons response from the question he asked him, which was of course something vital to know.

Staying silent, concentrating on the bouncing waves that were coming back to him. The image was still blurry, so he have the answer to his question though it wasn't helpful as much. "I don't know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:06 pm

Stella had no idea what to do she just stayed where she was stunned. This pack seemed different already, but this confused her a lot. Normally a pack will attack Stella, or they would grab her and take her away against her will even if they were nice. A pack would almost never leave her alone and walk away without anyone watching her. She laid down confused and tried to figure out what kind of a plan this was.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:40 pm

Fate walked around the new area, oblivious to everything and everyone. Her little white tail was held up high and she coked her head to the side, seeing a hare or two. Quickly ducking down, she crawled closer, taking in everything. Only, the hares already saw her, and hopped away with their speedy legs. Fate let out sigh, her stomach rumbling and her hope falling. Fate got up, her green and blue eyes filled with tears. Fate had enough of the day and just threw her self to the ground, tumbling into a bush. It hurt her spine a little, but she ignored the pain and just lay there, breathing in earth scent. But then other scents came to her. There were wolves here, and a lot. Panicked, fate jumped up on her wobbly legs and spun around in circles, straining her ears to catch some words being said not to far off. How could I not see this? It is a great spot so OF course there'd be wolves here! Fate hissed into her head, as she quickly turned around, and ran from the voices and scents.
Back to top Go down
Breeze

Breeze

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/10-Old Main Den- - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:42 pm

Breezy smiled pleasantly and nodded at Bianca, beginning to follow along with her ivory tail swinging behind her. She looked back at Seru, then her attention was drawn to the pup. It was plain obvious she looked lost and confused. Why? The young white fae made her way towards the pup. Maybe she needed some direction or comfort, and Breeze thought of doing so. Even with Breeze's small age, she still had quite a lot of knowledge and a good set of skills, for her age and size of course. Her eyes became soft with the gentle azure hue that shimmered as she drew closer to the pup. A few inches away, she came to a pause. "Hello there." She yipped softly, her tail wagging slightly. Breezy greeted her and then sat down with her head tilted to side. She was willing to be a friend to her, if the lone pup needed it.
Back to top Go down
Pandora

Pandora

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:36 pm

Smokey gray paws skimmed the forest floor. The young fae's amber irises gleamed with the pure joy of a good run. Pandora felt as if she could run for miles and miles without halting to catch her breath. This sensation soon diminished as her breath began to come out in short pants and her paws grew heavy with exhaustion. She slowed to a trot and then a leisurely walk while she glanced inquisitively at her new surroundings. Pandora carried on in this direction for a few minutes until something made her stop dead in her tracks.

She sniffed the air to confirm her suspicsion. She was correct. Pandora had stumbled upon some new wolves. Judging by their numbers, the fae concluded she'd just found a whole new pack. Pandora took a deep breath; she'd been waiting for this moment- the moment when she found a new place to start. She quickly made her way straight towards the pack before common sense could stop her. The fae stopped after she had made herself genuinely close to the pack's den. She could hear the different voices of all the packmates. Pandora was beginning to feel slightly anxious. "Too late to stop now," she breathed, and with that, the fae stepped right out into plain sight of the others.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10-Old Main Den- - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:03 pm

Bianca climbed to her feet, paw pads still ache slightly as she went to follow Breeze, but something stopped her. A new smell drift in the air, in fact it was four new smells. She knew the first one, it was that youth she had met earlier and left off to the side, to give her space. The other was the one Breeze was heading for, another lone pup. The third was extremely faint and getting faint by the second, but she knew it was an adult.

The wollust began to get Breeze and move her back, just in case the adult circled back around, but was stopped by the four scent which grew stronger exceptionally fast. She turned just as the new yearling ran out and stood in plain view. The white fae chuckled softly and flicked back her ears, 'Either she is extremely bold or slightly ignorant...' The white fae stood tall and trotted over to the new wolf, stopping and giving her a bit of distance, "I am Bianca, leader of the Siadven pack who's territory you are currently inhabiting. What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora

Pandora

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:10 pm

Frankly, Pandora was absolutely terrified, but she knew that first impressions were important ,and she didn't wish to be remembered as the coward who could barely state her own name. The fae replied, "My name is Pandora. I do not mean your pack any harm; actually, I was hoping to join you." She nervously shuffled her paws, feeling as if the alphess could see right through her.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Bright blue eyes scanned the young wolf, looking for any signs of deception. Bianca let a softly smile play on her muzzle and she relaxed, "Welcome to the pack Pandora, you shall be a Nortial, due to your age, but do you have any idea what you would like your rank to be when you get older?" The wollust didn't want to question the newcomer to death, but she really needed to get some order in the pack. The white fae relaxed her stance and sat back on her haunches, wanting Pandora to feel welcomed in the pack.
Back to top Go down
Pandora

Pandora

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:28 pm

Unsure of the formal term used in this pack Pandora simply said, "I want to heal the sick wolves!" Her lips pulled back to reveal a happy grin when she thought of one day becoming a healer of this pack. From a young age, her birth pack's healer had always told her she had a knack for remembering the names and uses of the different herbs, so she aspired to someday put that talent to use for the good of her pack.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Bianca chuckled softly at the yearling's grin, "Well then once we get a Laute they will be your mentor, but until then I will be." She smiled warmly and then nodded for the fae to follow her to the others, "Everybody this is Pandora, she is our newest member and I will be her mentor. Please make her feel welcomed." She turned and moved to go to Breeze. She stood by the white pup, not out of sight of Pandora or the others, that way the new yearling still felt safe. She looked down at the new pup and smiled slightly, "Hello little one."

Filou raised from his spot on Bianca's back. He had at sometime fallen asleep, but he didn't really care. He looked around and noticed three new young ones in the pack area. He flicked his tail and smiled, happy that there were now more little ones in the pack.
Back to top Go down
Pandora

Pandora

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Panda's grin widened at Bianca's kind words; she would work hard to please her new mentor, for she knew healing was no walk in the park. A small rodent suddenly materialized on the wollust's shoulder. She took a step back, startled by the creature's sudden appearance. "Umm... Bianca? I don't mean to interrupt, but there's something on your shoulder," she referenced towards the small animal perched on Bianca's back.
Back to top Go down
Dream Dawn

Dream Dawn

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:51 pm

Frozen curled up by Dream Dawn and nodded to the new members when she did. He was worried about the pups but didn't say anything to the others only Dawn by nudging her gently.

Dream looked back at Icy and nodded to him. Her worry showed in her eyes as she looked back at Bianca. They would be born soon and they had know where safe for them to be born. She knew the alphess was trying to fund a place but she was getting worried.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:59 pm

Bianca looked back over her shoulder at the new yearling and then looked and what she was pointing at.

Filou laid his ear's back and pouted, even though he knew she couldn't understand him, "I'm not just some speck of dirt.."

Bianca chuckled and licked the little meerkat, " This is my daemon, his name is Filou. Your almost a year old right Pandora?"
Back to top Go down
Dream Dawn

Dream Dawn

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:03 pm

Icy stood up and padded over. The fox looked at the yearlong and smiled a semi-warm smile at her. "I think so. I'm worried bout Dawn. The pups are due soon." he said to the Wollust.
Back to top Go down
Pandora

Pandora

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:05 pm

The confusion in Panda's eyes was replaced with understanding. She had heard of daemons before. Nobody had one in her birth pack, but her mother had told her stories about them. "Actually it's my birthday today," she answered Bianca's question, still watching the little meerkat curiously.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:12 pm

Bianca smiled and looked at the sky, the sun was still hanging pretty high in the air, casting a nice golden hue over the land. She flicked her ear and then looked back at the yearling, "Okay then, I will take you out later and maybe you will be able to find your daemon." The wollst looked down at the fox that approached, it's yips and growls confusing her. He
was obviously trying to communicate with her, but it was Dawn's daemon,
so she had no clue what it was trying to say. She decided to try and guess, so she lopped to Dawn, her white coat bouncing freely. She stopped by the heavily pregnant fae and laid down, smiling softly, "What is the matter deary? Your daemon seems to be in quiet an upset."

Filou jumped off from Bianca's back as she moved towards Dawn. The meerkat landed softly on the ground and looked up at the larger yearling, 'I hope see doesn't get a large daemon, lord knows we don't need anymore predators..' The rodent turned and joined at Breeze's side, climbing on to her back. He felt a lot more attached to the female pup, then Seru. He didn't know why, but thought it could of been because she remind him of Bianca as a youngster.
Back to top Go down
Pandora

Pandora

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:22 pm

Pandora's amber orbs grew wide with excitement at the prospect of having a daemon to call her own. A fox approached Bianca; at first she was confused as to why Bianca didn't attack the animal. Suddenly she realized this must be another one of the daemons in the pack. The fae's gaze followed the two canids as they walked off towards another pack member whose name she did not yet know. Pandora glanced around, unsure of what to do. She padded towards a nice shady spot and layed down, resting her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:26 pm

Stella looked down at her paws which were suddenly pretty interesting. She muttered "Hi, I'm Stella." She looked up for a second to steal a glance at the wolf that was talking to her. She saw she was a pup like her, and in that second she also saw another wolf had joined the pack and apparently her name was Pandora. Stella looked at how well the pack was treating everyone and wondered if joining could be good for her. She instantly snapped back into her normal state of mind constantly reminding herself "Don't trust anyone Stella. Don't trust anyone."
Back to top Go down
Dream Dawn

Dream Dawn

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:26 pm

Dream Dawn looked up at Bianca and sighed. "We are worried. My pups are due soon." she said raising her white head.

Frozen followed Bianca back but stopped by Filou. He looked at the small meerkat and smirked. "Scared of another predator?" the arctic fox asked.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:38 pm

The fae laid her ears back as her blue eyes soften, "Hey now, don't worry. I promise you and your kin shall be safe and we will find a new den to raise your beautiful little youngsters." The wollust looked back at Breeze and Seru, smiling warmly, "I've never been a mother, but I sorta feel your worry..." She looked back at Dawn and gave a slightly embarrassed smile, "I mean I know it's not the same, but ever since Seru and Breeze showed up, even though I'm not truly their mother I feel so protective of them and now we have two more loner pups wandering about and all I want to do is find a den and make sure they are safe.. That you all are safe...." The wollust drifted off into thought, but quickly shook her head and came back to earth, "Anywho Dream Dawn, I promise on my life you and your pups will be safe."

Filou looked up at the fox and rolled his eyes, "Not scared. No predator would mess with me, because then they would have Bianca to deal with." The meerkat pointed back to the larger white fae and gave the fox a cocky smile, "I just would once like someone to join the pack who was my height and would stay that way. Do you know how much it sucks to look up at everybody?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora

Pandora

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:48 pm

The yearling gazed off into the distance, taking in her surroundings. A new pup named Stella caught her eye. She looked extremely nervous. Pandora wasn't really the soft-hearted type, but this didn't not prevent her from the sudden feeling of pity she recieved from the sight of such anxiety in the little one. The fae rose and padded over to her. "Hey are you alright? You know no one here is gonna hurt you; I know from experience they're really friendly. My name's Pandora." Panda smiled reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Old Main Den-
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next