Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Siadven Pack is a wolf pack hidden deep inside the Montana woodlands.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:42 am
Latest topics
» I'm Back and Follow Me!
-Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 pm by Snow Spirit

» Pups up for grabs
-Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm by Lilyana

» Lilyana's Joining From
-Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:06 pm by Lilyana

» Count to 30 before Wollust post!
-Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:42 pm by Artemis

» Quote the Quote!
-Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:35 pm by Artemis

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

-Old Main Den-

Go down 
+10
Stella:)
Cipher
Dream Dawn
Seru.
Breeze
Snow Spirit
Alice
Loki
Artemis
Bianca
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/10-Old Main Den- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

-Old Main Den- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:26 pm

Aki disappeared into the shadows. Artemis watched as the new wolf suddenly woke up and started yelling, and her hackles raised and let out a waning growl from the shadows. But she knew that her eyes would give away her location. She let her hackles down and chuckled a bit when she saw the wolf suddenly hurt himself. She let her guard down and in the corner of her eye she saw Aki sneaking up on Filou. She froze there. How could I be so stupid? Snakes eat rodents... she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10-Old Main Den- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:29 pm

Bianca stood calm, her blue eyes shielded as she watched the brute, "Relax, My name is Bianca. You collapsed in my territory and you are injured. May I help you?" The white fae wasn't going to plead to help the wolf, but she was more then willing if he wanted the help. Filou didn't like the brute at all, he was already starting to regret alerting Bianca. The meerkat turned, hearing a slight hiss. He squeaked loudly seeing such a large snake and quickly jumped up Bianca's back perching on her shoulder and watching the beast.
Back to top Go down
https://thesiadvenpack.rpg-board.net
Artemis

Artemis

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/10-Old Main Den- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:36 pm

Aki slithered out of the shadows, wanting to eat that rodent. She looked at two unknown wolves, and she gave a slight hiss.

Artemis watched as Aki went after the rodent, and soon enough it looked like the snake was going to eat everyone there. Art ran out in front of the snake. "Aki no! Leave the rodent!"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/10-Old Main Den- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:39 pm

The voice he heard came out from the other wolf's maw and he was rendered speechless. He suddenly regrets yelling at her. "AH! I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to." He stumbles with his words, panicking on how to apologize for his rude behavior especially when he was the one that trespassed into her territory. "Ow!" he steps his foot onto some sharp rock and wounded it again. Blood gushing out from the scratch. 'how can one guy be so unlucky' he thought. He licks the wound clean and faced the fae once again. "So, where exactly am I?" He asked forgetting that he was not yet forgiven with his rude attitude.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10-Old Main Den- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:45 pm

Bianca smiled warmly, motioning for the male to sit by the water, "All is forgiven, you are in the Montana mountains, home to the Siadven pack, which would be mine." She smiled and sat down waiting for the brute to join her, "What is your name?" A hiss came to her ears, causing her to turn quickly, "Oh Artemis. You have found your Daemon! How exciting!" The fae wagged her tail, proud she had helped her first wolf find their Daemon. She was so happy, she didn't even notice the fact that the extremely large snake could easily eat her or Filou or really anything it wanted, "You should show it to the den, let it get use to it's new home." With that the fae turned back to the unknown brute.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:50 pm

Artemis nodded towards Bianca. "Pack members and their daemons are not meant to be eaten, Aki. Follow me to the den." She flickered her tail and slowly trotted towards the den.

The snake hissed and took one last look at her was-going-to-be-meal, and she slithered after Art.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/10-Old Main Den- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:54 pm

'Siadven pack. ey? Not much members yet' He thought but his thoughts was brought back to reality when the fae asked him a question.

"What is your name?"

"I'm Loki." He introduced himself simply. He looks beyond the female who calls herself Bianca and saw a large snake. He wasn't fond of snakes and something tells him that he wasn't going to get along with that snake. "Daemon? What are those?" He asked, directing the question to the fair female in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:01 pm

Bianca smiled, "Nice to meet you Loki!" Filou jumped from her back as the snake slithered away and sat down in front of the white fae. Bianca looked back up to the brute, "A Daemon is a animal manifestation of your soul. This here is my Daemon, Filou!" She nodded down to the little meerkat and then smirked, "I can help you get one if you'd like, but you must heal first. Would you like to stay with our pack? It's currently only me and Artemis, and our Daemons, we would love if you would join.."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:05 pm

Artemis and Aki walked into the pile of rocks. Aki was still holding a grudge from not being able to eat the rodent. Art sighed and walked into the darkness. Aki slithered up a tree.

(Derp.)
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10-Old Main Den- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:09 pm

The female slowly trotted into the area silently. She didn't really want to talk but to find some shelter. A scent hit her nose 'There are other wolves and animals around here' She quickly went stiff for a moment. She slowly made her way into the territory of a female wolf. The fae made her way around a big rock to reveal some wolves. She looked at them shyly and made her way up to a white fae, who she assumed was the Alpha female. She slowly made her way up to her and stood from afar. She got enough courage to say, "Excuse me, ma'am, but where am I?" she kindly yet shyly said.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:13 pm

Bianca quickly turned, her pure blue eyes settling on a new fae, "Hello, You are in the Siadven pack territory, run by me, Bianca." The fae stood tall, her long snow colored coat blowing with the breeze, "May I ask your name?" She looked back over her shoulder at Loki, not really sure how she felt having a unknown wolf in front of her and a wolf she just met behind her. She took a breath and just focused on the fae ahead, trusting the brute.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:17 pm

Joining a pack? Loki has not even considered such a thing but the presence of this fae triggered something inside of him. Maybe it was his instincts but he wasn't quite sure since he was raise by humans and never has he been with other wolves of his kind. He didn't quite know what was going to happen to him from now on and so he decides to stay and settle in. "I would love to join." He said with a wide grin on his face. "So, you must be the Alphess, right? Then.." Loki knelt down and bowed his head in respects to the Alphess. "I would be such a fool to refuse such an invitation by such a lovely female." He said with a gentlemanly voice. As he stood with confidence, another female walked up to them and asked where she was. 'Same situations as me, I see. Better let her(Bianca) handle this.' He thought
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10-Old Main Den- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:20 pm

"My name is Alice," The female said, "I ventured here from Georgia, To find another pack to stay with." The female said to the fae who seemed uncomfortable. "I'm sorry miss b-but would you like me to leave? You seem uncomfortable." The female asked backing up.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:25 pm

"So, you must be the Alphess, right?"

Bianca smiled and nodded to the male, "That I am and welcome to the pack, we shall figure out your rank later."

"I would be such a fool to refuse such an invitation by such a lovely female."

Bianca raised a brow as he bowed in respect and spoke in such a gentlemanly tone, "Well we are happy to have you." She wagged her tail and smiled, turning back to the new fae.

"I'm sorry miss b-but would you like me to leave? You seem uncomfortable."

Bianca smiled warmly, "No, no dearie you are okay. Alice is it? We will welcome you into our pack if you would like. It's not very big, but it's a home no the less!"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:30 pm

The female's face instantly lit up when The female said that. "I would love to join your pack!" The female said in a quiet voice. She bowed her head at the female and said, "It's my honor to join your pack, Bianca" The female said warmly to the female and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:38 pm

Loki had only just joined but he already felt like he was finally home but not really forgetting about the place he came from. The memory will always haunt him for the rest of his life. He shakes the memory of his past, aside for now and focused on the matter at hand. He walks towards the new wolf called, Alice. "Hi, My name's Loki. A pleasure to meet another beautiful and fair fae." He greets her with his signature gentle smile. "There is another member that we still haven't met yet." He stated. He wasn't quite sure if he wanted to bother the one who is called Artemis. She looked like the type who gets annoyed easily and Loki did not want anymore problems. He was still weak with wounds, apparently.

Last edited by Loki on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:39 pm

Artemis noticed that Aki was asleep, so she walked off toward the wolves. She saw another wolf, and she sighed. Wolves are just appearing from nowhere around here..." she thought. She backed up into the darkness and watched them from there.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:47 pm

Bianca chuckled softly at the female's enthusiasm, "Well Welcome Alice!" The wollust fae looked at both of the new comers and wagged her tail, happy they were getting along. She turned, smelling Artemis close by. She searched the distance and finally spotted the fae's bright eyes in the dark shadows. Bianca smirked and trotted over to the fae, motioning for the two to follow her. Once they reach Artemis' hiding spot she, spoke forcing Artemis to engage in a bit of conversation, "This is the one other member you two haven't met yet. Well yall three play nice and get to know each other, I'm going to go hunt!" The white fae turned on her heels, looking over her shoulder, "Yall can join me later if you'd like!" With that she swished her tail and disappeared in the woods, leaving Filou behind. The meerkat quickly scampered up the rocks and to the very top of the den to wait for her.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:48 pm

The female kindly smiled to the male and said in a southern accent, "It's nice to meet you too, Loki." The female dipped her head kindly to the male and shyly smiled as she blushed at the males comment. The female looked around the area and asked the male this, "How long have you been here?" The female smiled at the male as she waited for him to reply. The female nodded at her leader as she trotted off to hunt. The female stayed with Loki and try to converse with him.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:49 pm

Artemis saw Bianca bring the two wolves over to her, and watched as the white fae went off to go hunt. She looked back at the two wolves and took a few steps back.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:54 pm

"Ah I just joined in myself. Just a few moment before you arrived." He said while a big grin present on his maw. "And I'm glad I joined. If I hadn't I wouldn't have met you." Loki winks at her and smiles. He looks towards Artemis and wonders if she really want's to be noticed right now but Loki couldn't careless and went for the attack. "Hey, I'm Loki. May I ask for your beautiful name?" He asked the dark furred female politely,
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:56 pm

"Artemis." That was all she had or wanted to say.

(Derp)
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:00 pm

The female blushed at the male and smiled, "If I didn't join I wouldn't have met a kind male like you." The female replied back to the male. She seen another figure of a wolf from the corner of her eye. She bowed her head to the female and said, "I'm Alice. It's great to see you here, and what might your name be?" The female asked.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:00 pm

Bianca gracefully moved about the forest. She ran at full sped, looking like a white bullet as she ducked and jumped over the fallen trees and underbrush. She slowed a bit after getting a a ways from the den. The white fae came to a stream and bent down, getting a drink when a crush alerted her that someone was present. She looked up and searched the area, seeing a white-tail doe in the distance. The fae let out a soft growl and began to stalk towards the prey, but was stopped short when she saw the doe had a fawn with her. The fae sighed softly and then turned, slowly walking back towards the den, she wasn't that hungry and hoped the others weren't either.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:03 pm

"Artemis." She dark fae repeated, annoyed that this fae had not heard her say her name a moment before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Old Main Den-
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next