Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Siadven Pack is a wolf pack hidden deep inside the Montana woodlands.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:42 am
Latest topics
» I'm Back and Follow Me!
-Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 pm by Snow Spirit

» Pups up for grabs
-Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm by Lilyana

» Lilyana's Joining From
-Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:06 pm by Lilyana

» Count to 30 before Wollust post!
-Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:42 pm by Artemis

» Quote the Quote!
-Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:35 pm by Artemis

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

-Old Main Den-

Go down 
+10
Stella:)
Cipher
Dream Dawn
Seru.
Breeze
Snow Spirit
Alice
Loki
Artemis
Bianca
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/10-Old Main Den- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

-Old Main Den- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:18 am

Loki shrugs at the way the Black fae answered the other ones question. 'Shees, Grumpy. Looks like someone woke up at the wrong side of the den' He thought. "Can't you be a little bit more nicer to her?" He said towards the dark furred fae. Loki didn't like the way she treated Alice and he can't help but feel a little bit protective of her. Though he was wounded and weak, Loki's large built and fangs remained noticeable. His height towering over the two females. His appearance was a constant reminder that he was the only male in the pack so far.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10-Old Main Den- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:42 am

Bianca trotted from the woods, her white frame surprising unstained from the trip, 'Well I'll be..' She smiled and looked across the grounds at the three wolves she had left to bond, 'Whelp, nobody is dead yet, so I guess they are doing pretty well...' The white fae nodded and quickly jumped up the rocks, disappearing into the den, with Filou right on her heels.
Back to top Go down
https://thesiadvenpack.rpg-board.net
Alice

Alice

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10-Old Main Den- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:40 pm

The female looked at Loki and back at the Blake fae, Artemis. She looked to see if the Alpha Female was back, but there was no site of her. She slowly walked beside Loki and sat down. She looked at him and said kindly, "A little over protective of me, huh?" The female smiled and looked around the area.
Back to top Go down
Snow Spirit

Snow Spirit

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100-Old Main Den- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:54 pm

Snow Spirit gracefully leaped amongst the fallen twigs and plants, before slowing to a walk. The scent of wolves...something she hadn't smell in a while. In a gingerly manner, she continued onward, to where she suspected a wolf pack lived. Spirit and her mother had never lived in a pack before. They were always a small, nomadic family, struggling to get by. But Snow Spirit was sociable, and had been wondering as a pup what--and who--else was out there. With renewed vigor, the white femme trotted closer to the den, where she sat still for a while to observe the wolves. Realizing how rude she was being, staring at others, she stepped forward. Snow Spirit eased into a relaxed submissive position in front of who looked to be the most dominant (Bianca). "Hello, my name is Snow Spirit. I would love to join your pack. The words tumbled calmly from her mouth. Even though she hadn't socialized in a while, Spirit still managed to retain her etiquette.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10-Old Main Den- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:36 pm

Bianca scented a strange aroma from a new wolf. The white fae came outside on the den and stood a top the rocks, just in time to catch the new white colored fae leaving the woods. The loner finally noticed her and went into a calm submissive position.

"Hello, my name is Snow Spirit. I would love to join your pack."

The wollust fae jumped down, standing in front of the other pack members, and looking the female over, "You are welcomed into our family Snow Spirit. My name is Bianca." She motioned to the other pack members behind her and smiled warmly, "Our pack is small, but we are growing." She pointed to the auburn colored brute, "That's Loki." She then point to the smaller fae sitting beside him, "That is Alice, she was the newest until you joined." She finally pointed to the black fae still hidden amongst the shadows, "And that is Artemis, she was the first to join."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/10-Old Main Den- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:15 pm

"A little over protective of me, huh?"

He turns his head towards the one who spoke, which is Alice. "Well yes fair fae, I am but your humble protector." He jokingly said but half serious about it. "I'm just being nice, since we both just joined the pack and I'm not really used to being in one." He explained himself but then his attention diverted towards another wolf, just by the den. "Ohh.. another female." He said as his eyes gleamed with curiosity and interest towards the newcomer. He trots his way towards the wollust and visitor. "Welcome back, Alpha[wollust]. He bowed in her presence. "..And who might this pretty little female be?" He asked as he went closer to the female(Snow Spirit).
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Bianca nodded to the new member as Loki came up.

"Welcome back, Alpha and who might this pretty little female be?"

She looked at Loki and chuckled softly, while rolling her eyes, "Thank you Loki, and this is our newest female Snow Spirit." She playfully bumped the brute and flashed a dazzling smile, "And since you seem so interested, you can be the one to introduce her to the others." Filou popped up on top of her head looking over the new wolf and then down at Bianca. The white fae smiled and turned, going back towards the den, jumping up and laying on top of the rocks sunning herself.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:39 pm

"And since you seem so interested, you can be the one to introduce her to the others."

"I would gladly introduce her to everyone." A big grin present on his face. He gets closer to the female(Snow Spirit) once again. "Shall we?" Loki urged her on to follow him towards the other members. "Hey, I'm Loki. It's a pleasure to meet you." He said while they walked. Loki eyed the female from head to toe. She was lean and was quite small. 'Probably not the hunting type' Nearing Alice and Artemis, He introduced Snow Spirit. "Hey guys, Look up. This is Snow Spirit." He flashed a smile at them while his tail flicked side to side, obviously happy. "Now be good to her." He warned them, knowing that Artemis would just be grumpy and be rude to the newone again. "Say, I'm hungry anyone want a bite to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Snow Spirit

Snow Spirit

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100-Old Main Den- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:27 pm

Family. She thought. She and her mother had been a true family, but maybe this pack was too. Snow Spirit dipped her head graciously. "Thank you very much," she said, then blushed at Loki's comment. She smiled and followed him to meet the others. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well," she replied to the brute. Spirit gave each of the pack members a scrutinizing glance. All of them looked okay, except maybe the raven femme, but she'd be fine. Snow Spirit grinned in greeting to them. "Hello!"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:55 pm

"Well, I guess I'll just leave you guys here and socialize. I'll be hunting in the mean time." He said while walking away, glancing back at them as he did. "See ya." He said his temporary farewell, his tail flicking from side to side, boasting his preferably soft and furry tail at the females. Loki walks up to Bianca, scratching an itch just behind his ears as he sat down in front of their leader. "Say, any good hunting grounds around here? Mind showing me to one?" He eyes shot up as he realize his rude way of speaking to someone of high rank. "Ah." He turns his head awkwardly at her(Bianca). "I'm terribly sorry." bowing his head until it reached the ground. This was an old habit he has. Once he gets comfortable, he almost always forgets his formality. Often causing others to think ill of him and Loki didn't like it at all. It was traumatizing to him actually. He was rejected by his first love because of that habit. He didn't want anybody else to hate him.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:36 pm

"Say, any good hunting grounds around here? Mind showing me to one?"

Bianca looked up as Loki approached and smiled warmly. She opened her maw to answer, but he cut her off, bowing his head low and apologizing. Bianca giggled softly and nudged his head with her fore paw, "Relax deary, I don't mind you not talking to me all formal like." She playfully bumped him and stood tall, "In fact I prefer it, just as long as you don't disrespect me." She chuckled softly once more and then jumped down the rocks, "Follow me, We can take down so big game, that is if you don't mind me joining your hunt."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10-Old Main Den- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:20 pm

The female Looked at Bianca and smiled, she turned her head towards Loki and asked, "Mind if I join the hunt too?" She warmly smiled at both of them and looked around the newly found area. The first three days of staying with this pack was pretty much fun, but the days to come would probably be the best.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/10-Old Main Den- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Artemis looked at the new fae. "Great... another femme." She mumbled under her breath. She watched and listened to all the others going out for a hunt. She put a paw forward. "I'll come."

(Sorry for late reply... not allowed to go on computer on schooldays and I managed to sneak on)
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Snow Spirit

Snow Spirit

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:07 pm

Snow Spirit observed as each of the wolves offered to hunt. She chuckled good-naturedly. "Well, I suppose I'd better go." She stepped foward, eager to hunt with company this time.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:11 pm

Bianca smiled and wagged her tail, happy that all the members were already starting to work together. She looked at Loki and smirked, flicking her ear slightly, "So what do you say sir, do you mind being accompanied by a few beauty ladies on your hunt?" She couldn't help but mess with the male, he was surprisingly fun to pick on, probably because he was the only male in the pack and was out numbered four to one.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:09 pm

Loki raises his head his face slightly dumbstruck at how the Alpha had taken his rude way of speaking. He smiles crookedly as she forgave him.

"So what do you say sir, do you mind being accompanied by a few beauty ladies on your hunt?"

"Why, It would be my pleasure if such beauties would join me." He reached out his right paw and lightly tapped his chest and gave a small bow, like what a gentleman would do when he was at the presence of females. He chuckles lightly. "Please lead the way." He suggestively said towards Bianca as he signaled her by moving his arm from his chest towards to the right.

"Great... another femme."

He hears the black fae speak with a dejected tone. "Lighten up, Art." He said without hesitation, not really caring if he sounded rude this time. She did deserve it. She wasn't exactly the happiest when they arrived at the pack.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:25 pm

"Great... another femme."
"Lighten up, Art."

Bianca raised a brow, looking between Loki and Art, really hoping not to start any rivalries in the pack. She let out a soft woof, signaling for the pack to follow and began heading towards the hunting grounds.

-To Transgression Valley-
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:54 am

The female coward her head away from Art and followed them to Transgression Valley. The female hummed a light song as she accompanied Loki, Art, and Her Alpha, Bianca. She looked around taking in all the surroundings as she headed towards Transgression Valley. She smiled at the feeling of the soft grass under paws. She made her way there along with the other members with a smile.

~Transgression Valley~

[Late post. :L]
Back to top Go down
Snow Spirit

Snow Spirit

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:25 pm

Snow Spirit only realized that Artemis had said something when Loki and Bianca took notice. "Please, don't start any fights because of me," she sighed, shaking her head. "I'm sure she's just in a bad mood." Returning to an eager state, Spirit followed Bianca at a steady lope.

She had hunted many times alone, and now it was time to hunt with this pack. She wondered how she'd do. The white fae was so accustomed to solitary hunting that she fussed over group hunting. The pressure...what if I make a mistake and ruin the whole hunt? Snow Spirit thought as she continued walking. Her mysterious daemon, Ray, trailed her. He started off a a bird simply following her around, and has become so much more.

-Transgression Valley-
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Old Main Den- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/10-Old Main Den- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:55 pm

Artemis flickered her ears toward Loki, and huffed. "Whatever..." She looked towards Bianca and blinked, and didn't say another word. She looked to the new fae and sighed, knowing that she was being pretty mean. She jokingly pawed at her flank and whispered something in her ear. "Hey... I would like to apologize for being a jerk. That's just me; you'll have to get used to it." She put her paw back on the ground and followed the others.

>>Le Valley<<
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:30 pm

Bianca trotted to the den, jumping up the rocks and laying on top instead of going inside. She set her little daemon to the ground and gave him a lick. The meerkat pushed against her nose gently and shook, "Gross, I don't want all ya slobber everywhere! I'm not a pup ya know!" Bianca chuckled softly and laid her head down to be eye level with the little rodent, "Yea, I know." She pushed Filou with her paw, causing him to roll backwards, "Pups don't talk back as bad as you do!" Filou quickly got back to his feet and wiggled his nose in irritation, sticking his tongue out at her. The white fae laughed softly and scooped him up in her paws, "Looks like everything is settling down, and is going to be okay....."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:14 pm

Artemis and Aki arrived at the den, only to find Bianca and the rodent messing around. Art sighed in annoyance and laid down under a nearby tree to rest after bringing down that large prey. Aki slithered up in the tree and curled up, and was, too, tired... especially after she had attacked that snow leopard.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:19 pm

Atali manages to go to the den using the others tracks. She goes inside hoping for Loki to come back soon since he was taking his own sweet time cooling off his head. She nods in greeting with the Alphess of the pack and her little furry friend. ( OOC: Question! Can daemons understand each other?) She laid down just by the entrance and awaited for Loki there. 'I hope he comes back soon'.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:49 pm

(Yes they can ^^)

Bianca chuckled and rolled over cuddling her daemon. The meerkat squeaked and managed to wiggle himself free. The little rodent scampered off, waving his tail for the wolf to follow. The wollust got to her feet and chased the tiny male. He disappeared from her sight, so she decided to hunt him like prey. She sniffed him out and crouched down getting close to him. She let out a playful growl and pounced, landing with the frightened meerkat between her paws. She laughed and licked his spiked fur, causing him to let out a hissing sound. She smirked and stood, moving into the den, "I'm going to rest for a bit." Filou sighed, not feeling tired. He looked over at the large feline which plopped down in front of the den and careful approached her, really hoping not to get eaten.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:11 pm

Atali raises his head as the Alpha's furry friend came close to her. It seemed to be very wary of her. "Ah. Don't worry. I'm a vegetarian." She said with a cheerful smile on her face. "I'm Atali. I hope we can be friends." She exclaimed at the small rodent holding up her paw to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Old Main Den-   -Old Main Den- - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Old Main Den-
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next