Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Siadven Pack is a wolf pack hidden deep inside the Montana woodlands.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:42 am
Latest topics
» I'm Back and Follow Me!
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 pm by Snow Spirit

» Pups up for grabs
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm by Lilyana

» Lilyana's Joining From
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:06 pm by Lilyana

» Count to 30 before Wollust post!
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:42 pm by Artemis

» Quote the Quote!
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:35 pm by Artemis

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-

Go down 
+5
Alice
Loki
Stella:)
Dream Dawn
Bianca
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:07 pm

Stella noticed Breeze sneaking away after finishing her food and secided she would do the same. She slowly began to sink back and back until she found a shady spot so she wasn't as noticeable and settled down.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:24 pm

Bianca watched as Breeze moved away, but pretended not to notice. Yes, she was a pup, but she was getting older and needed some freedom. The wollust yawned and laid down in the warm sun, her white fur seeming to glow in the sun's light.

Filou scampered back from the river and followed after Breeze. He stayed back from the white pup for a bit, but then caught up. The little meerkat then jumped on to the fae's back and held on to her fur, wondering where they were going.
Back to top Go down
https://thesiadvenpack.rpg-board.net
Artemis

Artemis

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/10-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:28 pm

(What is going on, exactly? I haven't roleplayed on this site so now I'm completely lost...)
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:03 pm

(No one has posted at The Old Main Den, so is it alright if I post here? like my Charrie got bored with the two males and wandered off? )
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:29 pm

(@Art: Nothing really. Alice and Loki are bathing in the river *that sounds wrong XD* Breeze is adventuring. Stella is chillin. Seru is eating. Bianca is laying down, but awake. And that's pretty much it currently... we will get some event going soon ^^

@Fate: Sure, that's fine with me)
Back to top Go down
https://thesiadvenpack.rpg-board.net
Artemis

Artemis

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/10-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:10 pm

(Ok, thanks.)

Artemis arrived where everyone else was, along side Aki. She looked at the snake then at everyone else.
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:13 pm

Letting out a little hiccup, the small white female walked through a bush, a skip in her step. No one disturbed Fate, they didn't even know she was there, but that was alright. She liked it like that. Alone. Wagging her tail, she began to increase her walking so it was a jog.
Back to top Go down
Breeze

Breeze

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/10-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:17 am

The young Arctic femme was trotting around the woods adventurously, until suddenly, she felt something reach for her and climb onto her back. Breezy stiffened, until the familiar friendly scent reached her nostrils. "Filou? What'cha doin' here?" she asked with a small giggle. The pup did not expect an answer, because she knew that only Bianca could understand him, and instead she continued her mini adventure with the meerkat on her back. Suddenly, the sound of pawsteps ran through her ears. Breezy shot a glance of curiosity to Filou, then cautiously began walking towards the source. Once the young femme got close enough, something bright caught her vibrant azure eye. It was a white pup, slightly taller than Breeze, and with a shorter length of fur. It was Fate, as Breezy remembers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Siadven Pack :: The Pack and Main Roleplay :: Territories-
Jump to: