Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Siadven Pack is a wolf pack hidden deep inside the Montana woodlands.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:42 am
Latest topics
» I'm Back and Follow Me!
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 pm by Snow Spirit

» Pups up for grabs
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm by Lilyana

» Lilyana's Joining From
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:06 pm by Lilyana

» Count to 30 before Wollust post!
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:42 pm by Artemis

» Quote the Quote!
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:35 pm by Artemis

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-

Go down 
+5
Alice
Loki
Stella:)
Dream Dawn
Bianca
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- Left_bar_bleue10/10-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- Empty
PostSubject: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:17 pm

[Let me drop that Spanish I on ya heads XD]
Deep in the forest a natural den has been made. Its entrance is made out
of fallen logs and it burrows under ground into a hill side. It is
clearly seen by wolves and their deamons but is hard for humans to find.
It sits near the river but far enough back so that it wont get flooded
should the river burst its banks. Inside it is roomy and has many sub
rooms running off from the main area. The roof is on dirt and roots from
the trees around it. This is the Siadven Pack's main den. It's name means Our Den of Sin, since the pack is based from the 7 deadly sins, and any loners who happen to find their way here have two choices, friend or foe...

-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- Den

Prey Here:
-White-tailed Deer [In the Woods]
-Rabbits [In the Woods]
-Mice [Really anywhere, sometimes even in the den]

~This idea is credited to Dream Dawn, who was the winner of the den design contest!
Back to top Go down
https://thesiadvenpack.rpg-board.net
Dream Dawn

Dream Dawn

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- Left_bar_bleue0/0-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:23 am

Dream Dawn struggled up the side of the hill. Her breath came in pants as she struggled slightly. She could see Frozen ahead of her and she forced herself onwards. Suddenly her deamon disappeared into the hill side and she gasped. The fae hurried forward to see an opening. She stopped as Icy stuck his head out and motioned her in. She slowly followed into an open area where she sat down to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- Left_bar_bleue10/10-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:03 am

Bianca nodded as Dawn and her daemon found the den. She sat down and watched the pups and the continued up the hill. She wanted to help them, but knew at some point they'd have to tackle it alone, plus they were independent and probably didn't want help.

Filou jumped from a log and landed in front of the she wolf, "Heyo, miss me?"

Bianca squeaked excitedly and scooped up her daemon, snuggling him close, "Where have you been LuLu!"

Filou hissed slightly at the nickname he hated,"Well since you left me behind in the cave, I just kinda ventured around and then got lonely, so I deiced to come back!"

Bianca blushed softly and licked the meerkat's head, "Sorry for leaving you, Dawn was in trouble, but we are good now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:48 pm

Stella followed everyone else into a spot she never would've found if she hadn't seen everyone else enter the same way. She entered saw Dream Dawn lay down and Bianca was talking to her Daemon. She simply took everything in with her tail curled neatly around her paws
Back to top Go down
Dream Dawn

Dream Dawn

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- Left_bar_bleue0/0-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:43 am

Having caught her breath Dream Dawn stood up and explored the cave. It was big and could easily hold an entire pack. Padding out to Bianca she nodded. "This is perfect for the pack. It has lots of room and the roots of the trees hold the ceiling up." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:41 pm

"This is perfect for the pack. It has lots of room and the roots of the trees hold the ceiling up."

Bianca glanced up at Dawn as she approached and smiled, nodding to the fae. The wollust stood up and padded over to Seru, who had fallen asleep in the grass, picking the little male up and putting him inside the new den. She licked his head and padded back out, yawns and lightly pawing at the ground, 'I wonder how Cipher is doing.' The wollust hadn't heard a call from the male yet so she worried he either hadn't caught the loner or had been injured. The fae shook her head and looked around the new area. It sure was different then living on a mountain side.

Filou saw Bianca was lost in thought. He yawn and jumped down from her back, scampering into the den and laid beside Seru.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- Left_bar_bleue4/10-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:47 pm

Atali The Snow Leopard

Finally arriving to what seems to be the new den. Atali slumps down to the ground, making a pile of dried leaves crack into pieces in the process. She lay comfortable under a tree's shade. She didn't go inside the new den nor did she greet anyone, not even the wollust. She was just too tired and frustrated that she wanted to be left alone for awhile but she wouldn't refuse anyone if they want her company. "Better stay away for now. I don't want to lash out on anybody." she says as she crossed her paws one on top of the other and then placing her head gracefully on top of both, whilst pouting. She only worries for Loki and that was already enough to get her emotions in a jumble so, she tries to relax. Counting jumping mice that she caught in her mind seemed to help her cause until she actually dozed off to sleep.

Last edited by Loki on Fri May 17, 2013 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Stella watched as another wolf who walked close to the den but didn't greet anyone. She smiled figuring that's who she would be when she grew up. Stella simply stood there with her tail curled neatly around her paws.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- Left_bar_bleue0/10-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Alice made her way to Nuestra Guarida del Pecado with a subtle frown on her face. She made her way to the leader with a small smile on her face. "Hello, Bianca. How have you been?" She questioned as she tilted her cream colored head. She wagged her tail as she waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:41 pm

Bianca huffed slightly as her blue orbs scanned the area. She was so lost int thought, she actually jumped when she heard a voice behind her.

"Hello, Bianca. How have you been?"

The wollust turned to the newly approached fae and smiled slightly, "I've been better.." She tilted her head and thought for another moment, smirking slightly, "But I guess I'm better then I was.. As long as the pack is safe..." Her blue orbs finally settled on her pups and seemed to soften, well they weren't hers, but they might as well been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:28 pm

Stella saw another wolf enter the territory and begin to talk to Bianca. She turned and saw no one else entering so she decided she could lay out on a rock where the sut hit. Stella warmed up, but kept her eyes open and didn't relax one bit. Stella was still very apprehensive top trust a pack so easily.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- Left_bar_bleue4/10-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:26 pm

After his long and slow, uneventful walk, he finally finds where the wollust and the current den are located. He walks up to the wollust, still looking like a mess with wounds and dirt all over him. "Hey, there Alpha." He greeted. "Did anything exciting happen while I as gone?" He asked whilst laying beside her. Loki was about to lower his head to let it rest for awhile but then he remembered that he hasn't seen Atali nor have heard from her.

She hears the voice of the brown male that she had been finding for hours. He had this annoying cheeky grin on his face, that Atali had just wanted to scratch off of him.

"Has anyone seen Atali?"

"Psh... and now he looks for me." Atali rolls her eyes at the males denseness. She angrily stands up and made her way towards the brute. "Where the hell have you been?! I've been looking for you for hours!" She yelled and hissed at him but then he flashed her one of his irresistible smiles and she can't help but fall silent.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again." He apologized but his tone didn't seem like he was sorry.

She lowered her head bitterly and then spoke. "Fine, I'll forgive you now but make sure that it really won't happen again." She sighed, an embarrassed blush appearing on her face, while she tried to avoid making eye contact with the brown brute.

"Really? Awesome!" He exclaimed, happy that he was forgiven. Loki turns to look at the wollust again. "So, any news?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:05 pm

"Hey, there Alpha."

Bianca was still looking off in the distance went she heard Loki's greeting. She smirked at his nonchalant attitude and flicked an ear, "Hello Loki"

"Did anything exciting happen while I as gone?"

Before she could answer Loki asked about his daemon and she appeared. She seem aggravated with the male, but then seemed to settle and even blush a little.

"So, any news?"

The wollust casted her ocean hued eyes down at the brute who was now laying beside her, "Not really, just got a new den, that's all, Oh and Cipher is out chasing some lone male." She looked over the brute and raised her paw, softly brushing some dirt from his head, careful not to hit any wounds, "I think you need a bath and some medical treatment to be honest deary~"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:59 am

"Not really, just got a new den, that's all, Oh and Cipher is out chasing some lone male."

He tilts his head, not because he was confused but because he just felt like it and besides, his neck has been stiff for awhile. The stiffness probably a result when the old den collapsed. "Lone male, ey? I tracked down a female just a few hours ago but I lost her before I could even get to speak to her" He tells the Alpha little bits and pieces of information that he had.

"I think you need a bath and some medical treatment to be honest deary~"

"I do?" He asked being somewhat surprised. He turned his head to his side to get a sniff of himself. "Guh, I do need a bath." He said to his dismay. He smelt horrible and little bits of leaves were caught on his pelt. He shook his whole body just to get rid of it, causing a dust cloud to appear and floated its way to the Alpha and Atali.

The dust cloud had went up straight to Atali's nose, making her sneeze a big sneeze. "Aaachooo!" She rubbed her nose after that and glared angrily at Loki

"Oops, Sorry" He smiled and patted Atali's head but the feline dodged it.

"Don't touch me. You're too dirty." She said as a matter-a-factly at the brute, making sure that the male didn't touch a single white strand of her fur.

The brown male looked up at the Alpha.
"I'll skip the medical treatment for now, please but I'll take that bath you suggested."
"Is there a nearby lake I could dive into here?" He asked, not really knowing the surrounding area very well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:22 am

Stella watched the two wolves talking to the alpha as she rested her head on her tiny paws. She glanced around still not seeing any other wolves enter the apparently new den. Stella simply sat and thought and thought and thought.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:06 pm

"I'll skip the medical treatment for now, please but I'll take that bath you suggested."

Bianca smirked slightly and flicked her ear again, "Of course, I'm not going to give you medical while you'll still filthy it would do no go."

"Is there a nearby lake I could dive into here?"

The wollust tilted her head slight, how had the male not notice the nicely sized river on the other sized of the protective underbrush. She tossed her head in the river's direction, "Just go under the brush and it will be there." Her blue eyes caught on the newest little pup in the pack. She smiled softly and climbed to her feet padding over. The pup seemed lost in thought, so she was a bit hesitant at first but decided to shrug it off, "Hello Stella. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:22 am

"Just go under the brush and it will be there."

"What?! Why haven't I seen that?!" He screamed amusingly. It wasn't his fault he didn't see it ... well maybe it was but he came in from the opposite direction and was too distracted to even notice.

"Well I'm off!" He said as he ran off but not without grabbing Atali by the scruff and ran towards the river, Jumping in with a big leap. "Canon ball!" He yelled but it was muffled because his mouth was still occupied with carrying Atali.

"No wait! No!" The snow leopard screamed at the top of her lungs and tried to escape from the brown brute's jaws but it was too late, He had already jumped in. Atali hated water and now she hated it more than ever. Yes, water is good for drinking but being drench in it wasn't exactly a good thing for the small snow leopard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:52 pm

"I'm fine" Stella muttered meekly. She didn't expect the wollust to talk to her, she was just a pup and Bianca was the head of the pack. Stella looked at her in her eyes for a split-second and saw a deep blue. She made sure to quickly return her head to looking at her paws. Stella also made sure to carefully adjust her body, not all packs were as kind to play nice first.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:49 pm

The wollust felt as if the pup didn't want to talk. She flicked her tail and decided to head into the den and rest, "Mkay deary, If you get cold or it gets dark come into the den." Bianca softly touched her nose to the pup's cheek, just to let her know that she care and all was okay. With a warm smile the pure white fae turned and calmly walked into the den, heading toward the back. She yawned and settled down in a little leave nest, cuddling close to keep warm.
Back to top Go down
Breeze

Breeze

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- Left_bar_bleue5/10-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:42 am

Breeze tumbled down a short hill, her eyes wincing everytime she made contact with the ground. She gave a low youthful snarl and swiped a paw at the baby hare; who was getting away. Breezy got up and chuffed, her soft fluffy ears flattening against her smaller head. "You...you..little ball of fluff!" she yelped angrily at her long gone meal. She was angry, but it just made her look cute. Relluctantly, she began to head near the new den, her head hanging slightly low. She was disappointed that she cannot even catch one little hare. Well, today just wasn't her day, and she was just barely in the cycle from being a pup to a young adult. If anything, she was just tired. At the moment, Breezy knew nothing of where Seru was, her play mate. In addition, she found it slightly difficult to play with the other pups.
Breezy approached the den and settled just outside the entrance, her chin falling to the dusty ground, along with her body. Her ears flattened and she stared out into the dim woods, her orbs sparkling violently with rich tints of azure and cyan. Her mind has fallen into the period of thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:04 pm

Stella flinched when the wollust touched her nose to Stella's cheek. She wasn't used to that kind of affection especially from a wollust. Plus, Stella never knew whether it was real or not, but it was so confusing everyone here seemed so nice and in her heart she wanted to trust them. Although, in her head she knew that she couldn't bring herself to do that.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:56 pm

Bianca raised her head at the sound of soft paw steps. She wagged her tail slightly seeing it was Breeze. The wollust pushed to her feet and stretched out, hearing her bones pop as she moved, "Good lord... I'm getting old."

Filou snickered and scurried from the darkness, climbing on to the white fae's back, "Yes, yes you are~"

Bianca smirked and blew on the little rodent's face,
"Oh who asked you?" She flicked her tail and trotted over to Breeze, softly licking the pup's head and laying down beside her, "What's up Breezy? You seem troubled~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:31 pm

Stella turned her head and saw Bianca giving the same kind of affection to Breeze. Then she noticed Filou on her back and decided she didn't need or want a daemon. Stella would never be able to trust someone to be around her all the time, and if she did it woulod defiately take a long time.
Back to top Go down
Breeze

Breeze

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- Left_bar_bleue5/10-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:20 am

Breezy's small soft ears perked up. She recognized the fae's graceful and gentle tone, and she knew it was Bianca. The pup gazed above, her eyes set on the ivory wollust. She thought for a while, too embarrassed to say what she has been through today; instead, she mentioned something else related. "Nothing... I was just thinking-" she said quietly and paused before finishing her sentence. Breeze was curious and wanted to know how did Bianca's puphood start out. "How were you like as a pup?" Breezy asked with a bright face, her eyes glowing with curiosity. Her eyes shifted onto Filou, and she gave a short nod in greetings. Then, the young Arctic female's eyes traveled back to Bianca's image. She prepared another question within that moment, and it's subject was about her daemon; Filou.

Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- Left_bar_bleue0/10-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:01 am

Alice's face lit up as Loki went over to the alpha. Alice followed him down to the pool of water. She jumped in along with him with a smile on her face. She swam over to the male as her cream colored fur got wet. She hugged Loki saying, "I've missed you so much! Even though it hasn't been that long since I seen you!" Alice smiled as she continued hugging him. Her eyes were squeezed shut with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Siadven Pack :: The Pack and Main Roleplay :: Territories-
Jump to: