Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Siadven Pack is a wolf pack hidden deep inside the Montana woodlands.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:42 am
Latest topics
» I'm Back and Follow Me!
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 pm by Snow Spirit

» Pups up for grabs
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm by Lilyana

» Lilyana's Joining From
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:06 pm by Lilyana

» Count to 30 before Wollust post!
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:42 pm by Artemis

» Quote the Quote!
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:35 pm by Artemis

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-

Go down 
+5
Alice
Loki
Stella:)
Dream Dawn
Bianca
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/10-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:52 am

Loki had tried to stifle a laugh, as he watched the soaked snow leopard angrily walk away from him but his efforts was put to vain when he bursts out laughing.

"I've missed you so much! Even though it hasn't been that long since I seen you!"

He snapped out of his laughing and faced Alice with a smile and a lick to the cheek.
"Oh hey Ally!. Missed you too" The brown male's eyes widen as the cream colored female gave him a hug.
"Ouf! Not too hard. I still have a few stinging wounds." He says chuckling.

[Short. Feeling a tad bit under the weather lately D:]
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:24 am

"How were you like as a pup?"

Bianca flicked her ear and thought for a moment, "Well I looked just like you believe it or not.. and I guess I kinda acted like you to, only I was a lot more clumsier. For some reason I couldn't take two steps without tripping over something, even my own four feet." The wollust laughed softly at the memories. She truly had been an extremely clumsy pup and had a few scars under her white coat to prove it. Her blue eyes flickered back to the pup, "I wish I could say I grew out of it, and I did some what, but sometimes I still just randomly faceplant." The fae smiled warmly, for she knew she clumsy and didn't care one bit. It was what made her..her.
Back to top Go down
https://thesiadvenpack.rpg-board.net
Alice

Alice

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:18 pm

Alice smiled and let go, "Sorry," She said with a small giggle. She licked his cheek back with a small smile on her maw. "How have you been lately, Loki?" She said with a flick of her tail that was under the water. Alice then felt something weird happen, her body started tingling and her fur started to change color. Her whole coat was a brown color She had a dark brown saddle marking in her back that reached the tip if her tail to the starting point of her nose. She dark brown 'socks' on all of her legs. She was freaking out by the time all of this had stopped happening. She just shook her head and hoped it was just her imagination.

(If you'd like to know how her fur changed colors, there's a chemical in the water.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Stella heard the story of Bianca's puphood and was glad she wasn't as clumsy. If she were that clumsy, Stella may be dead at this very moment. She looked around and heard a big splash after watched a female run under a bush. Stella was curiuos bet refrained from wandering over there.
Back to top Go down
Breeze

Breeze

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:37 pm

"Well I looked just like you believe it or not.. and I guess I kinda acted like you to, only I was a lot more clumsier. For some reason I couldn't take two steps without tripping over something, even my own four feet." 
Breezy gave a cheerful smile, "Really?" she asked. It made her feel closer to the ivory Wollust to know that she looked alike with Breezy, when Bianca was pup. The idea of Bianca being clumsy as a pup made Breeze think back to when she tumbled down the hill earlier, and completely missed her shot at catching a baby hare. Though, because Bianca mentioned it, the Arctic pup found that being clumsy is nothing to be embarrassed about. It sounded funny to think like that, but Breeze looked up to the Wollust who was white as untouched snow.

"I wish I could say I grew out of it, and I did some what, but sometimes I still just randomly faceplant." 
Breezy giggled, but she could not imagine her faceplanting at all. Out of the corner of her round azure eye, she saw a smaller figure; a pup. Breeze turned her head to the side, her body still facing the female wollust. She has seen this pup before, but Breeze didn't know why she kept so quiet. Breeze, the natural sympathy she had for anyone who seemed uncomfortable, wanted to talk with Stella, and perhaps play. Her gaze returned to the dominant fae.

Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:51 pm

"Really?"

Bianca smiled and nodded, hoping she had made the little snowy pup feel better. Her eyes followed Breezy's gaze to Stella and then looked back. She nudged the pup softly and smiled, "Go on, Say hi. She might warm up to you, seeing as you two are about the same age~" The wollust was really hoping to get Stella to open up a bit and trust the pack. The fair fae stood slow and flicked her fluff of a tail, looking back outside at the still sunny sky.

Filou jumped from his wolf's back and ran out into the sun, collapsing in the dirt. The meerkat squeaked and rolled around in the dirt, loving the sun's warmth.

Bianca watched her daemon and shook her head, "You are something else~"
Back to top Go down
Breeze

Breeze

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:11 am

Breezy smiled and gave an obeying nod. Her fluffy ivory tail wagged as she made her way to approach the other pup, whose name was Stella. She spaced herself from the pup, and gave a trustful smile. "Hello there." she said rather softly. Before she would say anything else, Breeze waited for a reply. Her vibrant azure eyes were settled on Stella's figure, examining her as to see what kind of pup she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:17 pm

"Hi," Stella replied seeing that the snowy pup had walked over to her. She lifted her small head and stood up, then sat down curling her tail over her paws. Stella began to wonder if the wollust put Breeze up to this, but pushed the thought aside and would later decide on that and refocused her attention to the pup in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Breeze

Breeze

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:38 pm

"Hi,"

Breeze smiled at Stella's reply. She wagged her tail for a while, then she frowned slightly. Stella appeared a little uncomfortable, which made Breeze feel that way too. She chuffed and killed the thought of that, then she attempted to make a conversation. "How old are you?" Breezy asked innocently, her azure pools sparkling with the morning sunshine. Her goal was to be a reliable friend to the young pup, because she appeared to have no friends around here. This was just Breeze's nature; to help others. Or at least help them in some way.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:00 pm

Bianca smirked, feeling hyper all of the sudden. She ran forward and grabbed Filou, tossing him onto her back and shooting off. She bobbed and weaved the underbrush and shot into open woods, slowing a bit.

Filou loosened his grip on the white fae's coat and let out a sigh,
"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!?"

The wollust threw her head back and let out a musical laugh,
"Only a little~" The white fae continued to walk, moving further away from the den and taking in all the sights and smells.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:19 pm

"Somewhere around 6 months, I think," Stella replied. It was hard to keep track of her age, but she had never really tried to know that she thought about it. The wolf seemed nice, but Stella was never sure about anyone. She used ot be the same way talking to everyone, but now sometimes she wished she could be invisible.
Back to top Go down
Seru.

Seru.

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:16 pm

The pup began to stir after a nap that seemed eternal. Still a bit drowsy and more or less asleep, the pup struggled to sit up before falling over again. Waking with a yawn, he shook off the sleep as he stretched out his tiny frame in a bowing motion, stumbling out of the den and going to bask in the warm sun for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Breeze

Breeze

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:47 pm

Breezy gave a short nod and hid the frown that was threatening to appear on her face. Stella seemed friendly, but her expressions were usually the same sorrowful one. It was getting hard for Breeze to tell if the pup was annoyed, mad, sad, etc. She stood and tilted her head at Stella, "Do you want to play?" Breezy asked and gave a grin. As she said this, she caught sight of a little ball of fluff from the corner of her cyan eye; Seru. The young Arctic pup smirked and returned her attention to Stella.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:16 pm

"Play?" Stella thought. "Oh shoot it's been so long, I don't even remember how!" How am I going to tell another pup that I don't know how to play! "Uhhh...I don't really know what you mean." Stella admitted embarrassed. If she had tried to play with any of the other pups in that pack they would've torn her to pieces, and she, fortunately, wasn't the one who had to recieve that lesson. Stella had just decided to forget after that, because she needed room for other things like how to hunt and fight.
Back to top Go down
Breeze

Breeze

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:42 am

"Uhhh...I don't really know what you mean."
- - - - -
Breezy tilted her head and giggled lightly, but then a look of worry was exposed on her face. She was confused by her words, but she seemed to have drifted into a moment of thought. Suddenly, an imaginary light bulb flashed above her head before she began to perform a playful gesture. "You know, like this..." The young Arctic fae bowed down playfully and wagged her tail in midair, hoping Stella would get the idea.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:01 am

*crunch*

The fae's ears perked at the crackle of leaves behind her. Slowly her body turned and her baby blues scanned the area, catching nothing at first. She took in a deep breath and caught a scent that made her relax a bit; it was fear. This was no threat just some prey that happened to end up in the wrong place in the wrong time. She slowed her gaze and went back over the area, finally spotting a large brown hare frozen about 15 yards away. She smirked slightly and crouched down, "You might wanna cover your eyes LouLou.." With that she took off and pounced on the hare, snapping its neck, before it even had a chance to turn.

Filou dry heaved and hid down in Bianca's fur, "Please don't eat that in front of me!"

The wollust frowned and loving nosed her daemon, "Don't worry I won't, but the pups might be hungry." She picked up the carcass and began to head back to the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:43 pm

"No not really." Stella strained her memory for even the faintest idea of what play was. Then, a scene flashed before her, Stella was wagging her tail and running back and forth. The pup she was playing with was mimicking her they kept running to together occasionally barking. "What is the point in that?" Stella thought. "I remember now." Stella confessed to Breeze, but remained in her seated position.
Back to top Go down
Seru.

Seru.

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:45 pm

The pup's soft ears perked up a bit, lifting his small wet nose into the air. He caught the familiar scents of the other pups close by and it took only a glance around before he could spot the white furball that was Breeze right away. She was talking to the other new pup he remembered seeing but never actually got the chance to meet. A devious smirk came across his muzzle, beginning to slowly stalk towards them. His slow stealthy pace began to increase and before long was charging towards Breeze, ending with him playfully pouncing on her but falling over. Quickly scrambling back up to his feet he snickered tugging at her ear, "Gotcha!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:54 pm

Stella jumped when the other pup barreled into Breeze and said "Gotcha!" Her instincts kicked in and by jumping she was on her feet without realizing it ready to fun. All of her hairs were on end, but she slowly released the tension and allowed herself to calm down. She returned to her postion with her tail around her paws now watching the pair.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:38 pm

Bianca trotted back into the den site, dropping the hare by the den. She laid down at the carcass and quickly skinned it, biting off little chunks. She carried a few over to the pups and set them down. The wollust smirked at the two pups rough housing, gently reaching down, picking up Seru and setting him down by the food, "Alrighty everybody, take a break and eat. Gotta keep up your strength~" The white fae helped Breeze up and moved her to the food, and then motioned for Stella to join them. She would of picked the pup up and moved her with the others, but she knew the pup didn't really trust her yet, and didn't want to overstep her boundaries.

Filou scamper off to the river, spotting Atali and two pack members. The little rodent smiled and stuck his paws in the water, splashing a little bit up and washing off his face and body. He didn't like swimming, so there was no way he was getting fully in the water, but he didn't much care for being dirty either.
Back to top Go down
Breeze

Breeze

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:57 am

Breeze smiled as Stella proved that she did have an idea of how to play. The Arctic pup wagged her tail and grinned, "You got it Stell!". Within the moments she said that, Breezy felt a sudden shove against her, making her tip over; judging by how light she was.
"What the...Seru!" She yipped, and looked towards the extremely fluffy pup. Unfortunately, Bianca came right when she was about to return the favor to Seru. Breezy felt her small body being lifted into midair by the ivory Wollust, and then she was set down by the food. The young fae glanced at Seru and smirked with a sly expression; of course, he didn't catch that. This pup was amused by her own thoughts; she was planning some sweet revenge against Seru. With that, Breezy turned her attention to Stella, figuring that maybe she could join in the fun. The femme pup scooted over to Stella and mischievously motioned her eye to Seru, hoping she would get that idea, as well. Within seconds, she looked over to Bianca and gratefully smiled, "Thank you, ma'am." Breezy said and began to neatly tear through the fresh meat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:35 pm

Stella watched as Bianca gently picked up the two pups and carried them over to the chunks of meat she ripped off of te carcass. Stella mozied over and saw Breeze was giving her a look as if to play with Seru. She decided to ignore it for the moment and took only a small bite of the meat, but she didn't sense anything in it so she continued to finish her chunk. Stella watched everyone else finish in her usual position.
Back to top Go down
Seru.

Seru.

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:52 am

The pup wagged his tail in victory though it was short lived when he suddenly felt himself being picked up. Paws flailing about a bit, he struggled a bit midair but was happy when he was set back down. Looking up to realize it was Bianca, he gave a cheery smile, wagging his fluffy short tail before setting his attention to the meal before him. Too busy licking his muzzle just at the sight of the fresh meat, he didn't notice Breeze's mischievous intentions when she tried to signal towards Stella. Instead, he just happily dug in, stuffing his face into the chunk of meat he was given.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:37 pm

Stella continued almost giggling as Seru instantly began to devour the meat put in front of him. She looked over at Breeze once more, these pups were so cheerful all the time, and it was odd to think she was ever this way.
Back to top Go down
Breeze

Breeze

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:15 pm

Breeze continued to finish off her share as she suddenly heard Stella giggle. Something about her seemed so strange, but she couldn't figure it out. Breezy actually found it hard to make her laugh at all, but Stella nearly as easily giggled when she watched Seru devour his food. The Arctic pup chuffed, and was soon enough content. Slowly, she withdrew from the company of the two pups, Stella and Seru. Truthfully, she was a little stressed and irritated, and needed to find something to keep her paws away from any trouble. If this young femme gets too bored; she tends to get cranky and mischievous. Besides, Stella still had Seru, so Breeze didn't feel guilty or rude for suddenly leaving without a word. The ivory pup glanced around, her glaring azure optics searching for something interesting. Yes, she was wandering off a little without permission, but she was already 15 weeks old, and craved adventure already. After a few moments, her silhouette disappeared into the generous shade of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-   -Nuestra Guarida del Pecado- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Nuestra Guarida del Pecado-
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Siadven Pack :: The Pack and Main Roleplay :: Territories-
Jump to: