Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Siadven Pack is a wolf pack hidden deep inside the Montana woodlands.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:42 am
Latest topics
» I'm Back and Follow Me!
-Peccadillo Cave- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 pm by Snow Spirit

» Pups up for grabs
-Peccadillo Cave- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm by Lilyana

» Lilyana's Joining From
-Peccadillo Cave- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:06 pm by Lilyana

» Count to 30 before Wollust post!
-Peccadillo Cave- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:42 pm by Artemis

» Quote the Quote!
-Peccadillo Cave- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:35 pm by Artemis

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

-Peccadillo Cave-

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Breeze

Breeze

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Peccadillo Cave- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10-Peccadillo Cave- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

-Peccadillo Cave- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:01 am

S p l a s h!

Before Breezy could draw a breath, she was already wet and splashing around. An expression of disappointment was brought upon her face, because her small plan was now destroyed by the victim. Sighing, she decided to get some friendly revenge. Clumsily, she made her way towards Seru and splashed water directly to his face. "Ha! Take that!" she teased and paddled around. Her eyes were suddenly drawn to a familiar white figure, which was now splashing right into the water. Bianca! The only thing now visible was that of dozens of droplets being sent towards her face. Breeze abruptly closed her eyes and opened her mouth to form a grin. She was amused. Instinctively, she shook her coat, which now became fluffy. Her appearance now made her slightly embarrassed, but it didn't worry her much. She withdrew from the water to fix up her fur. Then, a variety of colorful hues were shone on the ground, causing her to look up with curiosity. She was completely distracted by the several colors sparkling from the ceiling, and at the same time she was admiring the beauty. How had she not seen them?

"Wooahh..." she whispered, her eyes shimmering from the light of the crystals as well.

Back to top Go down
Seru.

Seru.

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Peccadillo Cave- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10-Peccadillo Cave- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:05 pm

Sputtering lightly as he surfaced from the dive he took in coming in, he flailing his arms in an attempt to block the oncoming waves of splashes he was getting from the snowy white duo. Following their gaze, he must admit he was amazed by the glistening crystals, he's never seen anything like this before. Catching Breeze distracted with the cave's crystals, he took the opportunity and dove underwater. Swimming around and resurfacing right in front and swiping his paws down on the water to splash a wave of water at her before shouting with a laugh, "Here's payback!" With a victorious grin he swan around her a lap or two before chasing after Bianca's tail, trying to catch it as she swam around so he catch a free ride and get dragged along.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Peccadillo Cave- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10-Peccadillo Cave- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:15 pm

Bianca smiled back as she felt a someone grab onto he tail and knew it as Seru. The fae swam out deeper into the lake and then flipped over, floating on her back. She reached down and scooped the pup up in her arma, snuggling the little fluff ball close. She laughed softly and turned back over, letting the little male hold on to her tail as she paddled around. As she swam, her blue eyes landed on the dark male who sat with his daemon watching them play, "Come on Cipher, the waters fine!"

Filou jumped from his rock and began to scamper about, catching cave critters and eating them. He chased the bugs for a while until he had ate his fill and then crawled back up on the rock and curled up in a ball before going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://thesiadvenpack.rpg-board.net
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Peccadillo Cave- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0-Peccadillo Cave- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:08 pm

Bianca wrote:
Bianca smiled back as she felt a someone grab onto he tail and knew it as Seru. The fae swam out deeper into the lake and then flipped over, floating on her back. She reached down and scooped the pup up in her arma, snuggling the little fluff ball close. She laughed softly and turned back over, letting the little male hold on to her tail as she paddled around. As she swam, her blue eyes landed on the dark male who sat with his daemon watching them play, "Come on Cipher, the waters fine!"

Filou jumped from his rock and began to scamper about, catching cave critters and eating them. He chased the bugs for a while until he had ate his fill and then crawled back up on the rock and curled up in a ball before going to sleep.

Ears flinched hearing his name being called once again. His ears slightly laid back on his skull, showing a smile while simultaneously weakly shaking his head. "Uh.... Nah, I think-, I'll pass" Even though he had said that, he wasn't quite sure with it. A part of him actually did want to jump in, but the other part of him he was unsure with himself. Cipher hadn't notice that he was thinking to himself, and with that had a unsure expression on his own face. The right ear perked to attention as for the other half way down to his skull. Yet, he heard a howl, coming from the outside of the cave as it echoed within. That howl must've been one of the pack members calling for us. Without any further hesitation, Cipher jumped to his paws, running full speed out of the cave, heading straight for the howl.

-Main Den-
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Peccadillo Cave- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10-Peccadillo Cave- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:22 pm

Bianca was about to open her mouth to try and convince the male it was okay and he should join them, but she stopped as a howl pierced her ear drum. She pulled Seru to the shore and grabbed both pups by their scruff, thanking lord that they both weren't that heavy. With the two pups in her maw she went has fast as she could back to the den, coat still drenched.

-Main Den-
Back to top Go down
https://thesiadvenpack.rpg-board.net
Breeze

Breeze

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:01 pm

Breezy was just about to run after Seru and tackle him up, but just then, a howl echoed in her ears. The next thing she knew, her scruff was being held by Bianca as she ran full speed. "What's going on?" She thought to herself with wonder. Breeze hoped that nothing bad happened within the pack.

- Main Den -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Peccadillo Cave-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Siadven Pack :: The Pack and Main Roleplay :: Territories-
Jump to: