Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Siadven Pack is a wolf pack hidden deep inside the Montana woodlands.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:42 am
Latest topics
» I'm Back and Follow Me!
-Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 pm by Snow Spirit

» Pups up for grabs
-Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm by Lilyana

» Lilyana's Joining From
-Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:06 pm by Lilyana

» Count to 30 before Wollust post!
-Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:42 pm by Artemis

» Quote the Quote!
-Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:35 pm by Artemis

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

-Peccadillo Cave-

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Peccadillo Cave- Left_bar_bleue10/10-Peccadillo Cave- Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

-Peccadillo Cave- Empty
PostSubject: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Peccadillo Cave is the cave were many pack members come to relax and have fun. It is an extremely large cave and at the heart of it, there is a deep lake that reflects tons of different colors from the rainbow colored crystals that grow from the ceiling.

-Peccadillo Cave- Cave_07

Prey Here:
Bats [If you can catch them]
Mice
Fish [In lake at end of cave]
Back to top Go down
https://thesiadvenpack.rpg-board.net
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

-Peccadillo Cave- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:48 pm

Bianca lead the way to the cave, the grassy terrain slowly turning to hard rock as the neared the cavern. She stopped at the entrance and looked back for the others, before noticing the little pup attached to her tail. She smiled and nuzzled the young brute's cheek fur, "What do you think Seru, nice play to adventure and have fun, right?" She was really hoping the pups would have fun, sure the cave was a little dark, but it had lots of interesting markings on it's walls and at the end was a wondrous lake with more crystals then you could image all around.
Back to top Go down
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Peccadillo Cave- Left_bar_bleue0/0-Peccadillo Cave- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

-Peccadillo Cave- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:26 pm

In the distance, he happens to notice a large cave entrance which was noticeable from far. As approaching the cave, getting closer and closer, he finds the Wollust standing at the entry point of the cave. Thankfully Cipher was able to get a scent of her to get here cause he didn't know his way around Siadven territory. It was still new to his memory. Approaching to where she was standing, he then stopped at his tracks. So did his Deamon as he landed on top of Ciphers head. "Bianca. The wolf that I was sent to go after seemed to have run off. My Deamon found it by itself and their are no other wolves with him/her, showing it as not a threat. Yet, just in case... I'll keep an eye out and see if the wolf returns"
Back to top Go down
Breeze

Breeze

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Peccadillo Cave- Left_bar_bleue5/10-Peccadillo Cave- Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

-Peccadillo Cave- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:19 am

Breezy, now standing at the mouth of the cave, blinked a few times and sat by the others. Her feelings felt cold and hard; for an unknown reason. She needed a bit of sunshine upon her thoughts. Agreeing with herself, she smiled and scampered into the cave, almost looking like an Arctic Hare. She felt safe as she entered the dim cave, because...well, just because. Breezy's soft ivory ears were pricked upwards and her fluffy tail was swaying gracefully behind her. Just realizing that she was actually going alone, she halted and turned her head towards the entrance, where the light shone. Breeze sat down a while and looked up, seeing small figures with unusual wings hanging from the ceiling; upside down. Seeing the bats, she turned her head to the side until it was upside down as well. Doing so made her lose balance and fall to her side, and now her belly was facing the ceiling, and she could see the bats well enough.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

-Peccadillo Cave- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:14 pm

Bianca looked up as she heard another wolf nearing. She let out a soft growl, her eyes going dark, but her voice and eyes changed instantly when she realized it was one of her own, Cipher. As he reported, she watched him with unfazed ice blue orbs, focusing on his words. When he finished, she gave the male a soft smile and nodded, "You've done well Cipher. You could come and adventure with us if you'd like." She turned her head to see Breeze disappearing into the dim cave, but didn't worry to much because all the paths came to the lake at the end plus she was still able to hear the youngster. She turned and moved to go inside and follow the young fae, "Come on yall. Lead the way Breezy!"
Back to top Go down
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:

-Peccadillo Cave- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:06 pm

Bianca wrote:
Bianca looked up as she heard another wolf nearing. She let out a soft growl, her eyes going dark, but her voice and eyes changed instantly when she realized it was one of her own, Cipher. As he reported, she watched him with unfazed ice blue orbs, focusing on his words. When he finished, she gave the male a soft smile and nodded, "You've done well Cipher. You could come and adventure with us if you'd like." She turned her head to see Breeze disappearing into the dim cave, but didn't worry to much because all the paths came to the lake at the end plus she was still able to hear the youngster. She turned and moved to go inside and follow the young fae, "Come on yall. Lead the way Breezy!"

Simply nodding to her offer, Cipher then followed behind as they explored the cave. His ears remained perked, not quite knowing what to expect in the cave. The thought of that kept his awareness levels up, yet he didn't need to worry much since Kildren was his eagle eyes. The sounds of bats echoed into his eardrums.
Back to top Go down
Seru.

Seru.

Wolf Information
Trust:

-Peccadillo Cave- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:37 pm

Seru yipped playful, lightly pawing Bianca’s muzzle as she nuzzled him. Wagging his tail, he looked over to the caves, eyes shining with excitement giving a quick nod as he ran circles around her, not able to contain himself. He slid to a quick stop when he noticed Breeze who finally caught up and smirked but just as he was going to head over to her, he noticed the onyx male arriving as well not far behind. Tilting his head curiously as he heard him and Bianca exchange word and glanced over his shoulder to look at Breeze but perked up to see her already dashing into the cave. “H- Hey! Wait for me!” He yipped up, quickly scrambling after her into the cave, he wasn’t about to let her be the one to take the lead just yet. A confident smirk danced across his maw but was replaced with a small gasp when he heard bats shifting around on the cave’s ceiling. Being too distracted with awe of the bats, he didn’t notice Breeze lying down and ended up crashing over her and falling with a thud. “Oww…” He groaned and rubbed his head but blinked with a sheepish smile. “Oh, sorry Breeze!”
Back to top Go down
Breeze

Breeze

Wolf Information
Trust:

-Peccadillo Cave- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:22 am

The little fae stood paralyzed, watching the bats in their natural upside down position. She flicked her ears at the voice of Bianca, who had just said for Breezy to lead the way. Breeze only decided to lay there a few more moments before she did so.
The ivory pup did not even notice Seru coming; for she was too focused on the bats. Then she felt a disturbing thud on her side. "Watch it!" She yelped abruptly. She was too surprised to watch her tone, but she now finally realized that it had been Seru all along, so she chilled-out. Seeing Seru on the floor made her smile, then that smile converted into a giggle. Breezy began to make her way towards Seru to help him up, but she still had the case of the giggles.

"Oh, sorry Breeze!"

"It's fine. Umm, are you okay?" She asked, covering her mouth with a paw to stop the urge of laughing. She looked over Seru and glanced at the path of the cave. She smirked, thinking that maybe they could have a little race to the end of the cave. Taking the head start, she dashed forth with her little paws and began. "C'mon!" she yelped, an echo sounding throughout the cave.

Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

-Peccadillo Cave- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:40 pm

Bianca padded softly on the rock floors, her paws were actually numbing
themselves so it was easily to be silent. She scanned the area and
watched as a brave mouse darted in front of her paws and disappeared behind a pile of rocks.

"C'mon!"

Bianca looked up to spot the two little fluff balls running off. She smirked softly and continued to pad along, loving the peacefulness of the cave after all the chaos back at the den. The white fae turned and looked back at Cipher, she had almost forgotten the male was even there. She gave him a polite smile and turned her eyes back to the front, to watch her path,
"So, Cipher. How do you like it here so far, ya know besides the den thing?"
Back to top Go down
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:

-Peccadillo Cave- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:11 pm

Bianca wrote:
Bianca padded softly on the rock floors, her paws were actually numbing
themselves so it was easily to be silent. She scanned the area and
watched as a brave mouse darted in front of her paws and disappeared behind a pile of rocks.

"C'mon!"

Bianca looked up to spot the two little fluff balls running off. She smirked softly and continued to pad along, loving the peacefulness of the cave after all the chaos back at the den. The white fae turned and looked back at Cipher, she had almost forgotten the male was even there. She gave him a polite smile and turned her eyes back to the front, to watch her path,
"So, Cipher. How do you like it here so far, ya know besides the den thing?"

Hearing her voice which was directed to him, he listened to the question. He remained silent for a few seconds then responded back to her. "It's nice to be in a pack, and especially in one like this. It really beats off being a lone wolf, that's for sure. So far I've enjoyed my stay since I joined in" Ciphers Deamond flew deep in the cave, assuming that his curiosity of the bats in the cave as well made him do so.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

-Peccadillo Cave- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Bianca nodded, "Well I'm glad, I really hope everyone likes it here." She flicked her tail and wiggled her nose scenting the pups, whose scent had grown a bit fainter. She sped up her pace just a bit to keep them at least within scenting distancing, considering she was having no trouble hearing them. Her light blue eyes scanned the path, but she ended up tripping and landed on her face with a heavy sigh.

Filou was flung from Bianca's back when she fell, the little meerkat hit the ground and rolled. He hissed and quickly got to his feet, shaking out his coat. He looked back at Bianca about to head back to her, but she motioned him to go catch up with the pups, so he scampered off after them.

Bianca rose to her feet, shaking out her coat and letting out a soft growl at the headache that was beginning to form.
Back to top Go down
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:

-Peccadillo Cave- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:02 pm

Bianca wrote:
Bianca nodded, "Well I'm glad, I really hope everyone likes it here." She flicked her tail and wiggled her nose scenting the pups, whose scent had grown a bit fainter. She sped up her pace just a bit to keep them at least within scenting distancing, considering she was having no trouble hearing them. Her light blue eyes scanned the path, but she ended up tripping and landed on her face with a heavy sigh.

Filou was flung from Bianca's back when she fell, the little meerkat hit the ground and rolled. He hissed and quickly got to his feet, shaking out his coat. He looked back at Bianca about to head back to her, but she motioned him to go catch up with the pups, so he scampered off after them.

Bianca rose to her feet, shaking out her coat and letting out a soft growl at the headache that was beginning to form.

Flinching as he saw her trip and face plant to the ground, he took a paw step forward but then stopped, seeing that she was already uneasy with the abrupt trip. Including to that, she'd probably want her personal space and so goes for every wolf. Watching as she got back up on her paws, Cipher asked. "Uh... you ok?" It was an odd question and in fact idiotic to ask. She obviously hit herself quite hard, but what else could he have done? It was honestly better than nothing from what he thought.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

-Peccadillo Cave- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:27 pm

Bianca giggled softly and brushed a bit of dirt off her head, looking back at the male, "I'm fine, thank you for asking~" She stood back up and looked forward in the way that the pups and Filou had disappeared. Her head still had a dull pain within it, but she ignored it and smiled at Cipher, "Wanna have a little race to catch up with the pups?"
Filou bounded after the pups and finally caught up with them, jumping on to Breeze's back. He wiggled his tail and climbed up to her head, raising up on to his hind legs and looking out to the front, but all he saw was cave.
Back to top Go down
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:

-Peccadillo Cave- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:42 pm

Bianca wrote:
Bianca giggled softly and brushed a bit of dirt off her head, looking back at the male, "I'm fine, thank you for asking~" She stood back up and looked forward in the way that the pups and Filou had disappeared. Her head still had a dull pain within it, but she ignored it and smiled at Cipher, "Wanna have a little race to catch up with the pups?"
Filou bounded after the pups and finally caught up with them, jumping on to Breeze's back. He wiggled his tail and climbed up to her head, raising up on to his hind legs and looking out to the front, but all he saw was cave.

Cipher smiled softly, accepting the short race. "Sure. I'll give you a 2 second head start on the way. I still abide by the 'ladies first' thing" He said while getting ready for the small race that they were about to have against each other. He didn't know how far off the pup went, but he was sure that they didn't go THAT far off.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

-Peccadillo Cave- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:06 pm

"Sure. I'll give you a 2 second head start on the way. I still abide by the 'ladies first' thing"

Bianca laughed and smirked, bumping him, "What a gentleman~" With that she took off at a nice pace, but instead of going straight towards the pups, she took a long side path knowing they would all meet up at the end. Her paws hit the ground, but didn't really make a noise as she tried to keep her gait light. She looked back quickly and called to the brute, "Catch me if you can sir!" She looked back at the path in front of her, weaving around a couple of rocks and continuing on.
Back to top Go down
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:

-Peccadillo Cave- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Bianca wrote:
"Sure. I'll give you a 2 second head start on the way. I still abide by the 'ladies first' thing"

Bianca laughed and smirked, bumping him, "What a gentleman~" With that she took off at a nice pace, but instead of going straight towards the pups, she took a long side path knowing they would all meet up at the end. Her paws hit the ground, but didn't really make a noise as she tried to keep her gait light. She looked back quickly and called to the brute, "Catch me if you can sir!" She looked back at the path in front of her, weaving around a couple of rocks and continuing on.

As soon as he was about to take the designated path he thought of, he was stopped, happening to notice that she had take a completely different route then imagined. He hesitated for a few extra seconds, being caught off guard by it. Hitting back to reality, Cipher began his chase after Bianca who was now taking a big lead after sudden stop. He had no idea where he was going but apparently she did, and seeing this, he followed her scent and tried catching back up. While running, he thought to himself. "Didn't see this coming"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

-Peccadillo Cave- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Bianca laughed warmly and slowed as she came to a spot that grew a bit tight, with large, sharp stalactites growing from the ceiling. She let out a breath and quickly slipped by the area on silent and stealthy paws. The sound of water could be heard close now; she knew they were close to the lake. She picked up the paced a bit, but never left a trot, humming merrily.
Back to top Go down
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:

-Peccadillo Cave- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:31 pm

Few moments pass as Cipher began his run. Using his peripheral vision, he happened to notice what lied ahead. He stared onto the ceiling, once again stopping at his tracks. Even though he could've just quietly ran through, he decided to play it safe and silently walk at a slow pace, looking ahead of where he was walking to. Ears perked to attention, hearing the faint sound of the lake. Bianca must've probably been there by now.
Back to top Go down
Seru.

Seru.

Wolf Information
Trust:

-Peccadillo Cave- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:35 pm

Shaking off the fall, he glanced back at the other pup only to see her in a burst of giggles. His ears flew back a little, slightly blushing in embarressment before he blew a rasberry. "I meant to do that." He said trying to cover up his fail, giving himself a satisfied nod with that response. "Besides, I'm fine. A small fall like that couldn't-" He was dusting himself off but when he turned to look back at the other he was cut short, he perked up seeing her running off ahead again. "Hey!" He crouched slightly before busting off after her, his ears perked hearing the adults behind them not too far behind.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

-Peccadillo Cave- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Bianca came to a stop as the water came into view, "It really is beautiful..." All the colors of the rainbow reflected from the lakes surface and highlighted each inch of the cavern. The she wolf looked up, her blue eyes shining in awe. Tons of colorful crystals hung securely from the roof and sparkled like stars. She wagged her tail and stepped forward, putting her paws in the water, which was warm unlike the water outside from the mountain. She let out a content humming sound and then realized she was alone. She turned and moved back to the entrance she had come in, calling to the brute she had left behind, "Cipher?"
Back to top Go down
Breeze

Breeze

Wolf Information
Trust:

-Peccadillo Cave- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:47 pm

Breezy reached the maximum length of the cave, and was now at what seemed to be a lake. She was panting ever so faintly as she crawled her way to the tranquil body of water. Cautiously, she leaned towards the lake, staring down into the water. Then, a sudden sly smiled curled up on her lips. "Maybe Seru would enjoy a nice bath..." she thought and smirked, dipping her paw into the water and swirling it around. It had been a while since Breeze liked to have fun like this, but its the easiest way to get the mild "hyper-ness" out of her system. The young arctic fae only waited patiently for the male pup to arrive, and then she planned to push him in for a nice splash. Not a very clever way to do it, but it's an amusing plan indeed.
Back to top Go down
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:

-Peccadillo Cave- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:10 pm

Bianca wrote:
Bianca came to a stop as the water came into view, "It really is beautiful..." All the colors of the rainbow reflected from the lakes surface and highlighted each inch of the cavern. The she wolf looked up, her blue eyes shining in awe. Tons of colorful crystals hung securely from the roof and sparkled like stars. She wagged her tail and stepped forward, putting her paws in the water, which was warm unlike the water outside from the mountain. She let out a content humming sound and then realized she was alone. She turned and moved back to the entrance she had come in, calling to the brute she had left behind, "Cipher?"

Cipher was finally exiting the tight path. Happening to hear her voice, he called back. "I'm here, I'm here" Reaching the inside, he gazed onto the lake, taking his pace a whole lot slower as he observed the color changing crystals on top. This place was quite hell of a sight to see. Seeing this kept him in utter disbelief, taking in the view. "Whoa..." Saying in almost a whisper.

Last edited by Cipher on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seru.

Seru.

Wolf Information
Trust:

-Peccadillo Cave- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:10 pm

Panting lightly, the pup pushed himself to keep running as fast as he could, he wasn't going to let another beat him. Well, maybe he'll let her beat him only to be nice. As he moved in further, he finally reached the end, catching the sight of the white fuzzball of fur that was Breeze sitting calmly with a slight smirk forming her lips. He had no intention in slowing down as he leapt so suddenly towards her to playfully tackle her, only at last minute realizing the pool of water that was behind her but it was too late as he ended up causing them both to tumble in with a splash.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

-Peccadillo Cave- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:19 pm

"Whoa..."

Bianca smiled warmly and looked up as well,
"I know right..." A squeak got her attention and she looked just in time to see the two pups crash into the water. She giggled soft and trotted forward, wading into the water. The colors seemed bounce off the water and dance on her white coat. She wiggled her toes in the warm water and then went over to the two pups, splashing them and then bowing playfully.

Filou scampered away from the water and climbed onto a near by rock. He had always hated the water. He didn't know why, but he did. He raised up on his hind legs and watched the three play in the water, 'Wait.. three?' He turned his head and his dark brown eyes landed on the raven male who stood in awe of the scenery. He smirked and looked back at the trio in the water.
Back to top Go down
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:

-Peccadillo Cave- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:29 pm

Kildren came flying back from wherever he was, landing on Ciphers head like usual. Folding in his wings, he watched the others as they rallied along the lake. "So, what'd I miss?"

Cipher sat out and watched along with Kildren since he was on him anyways. Hearing out his question, he replied back to him. "Nothing big" Both ears reacted to the splashing of the water, flickering at every sound they made, even the slightest ones. It was a echoed room, so almost anything was audible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-Peccadillo Cave- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Peccadillo Cave-   -Peccadillo Cave- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Peccadillo Cave-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Siadven Pack :: The Pack and Main Roleplay :: Territories-
Jump to: