Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Siadven Pack is a wolf pack hidden deep inside the Montana woodlands.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:42 am
Latest topics
» I'm Back and Follow Me!
-Transgression Valley- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 pm by Snow Spirit

» Pups up for grabs
-Transgression Valley- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm by Lilyana

» Lilyana's Joining From
-Transgression Valley- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:06 pm by Lilyana

» Count to 30 before Wollust post!
-Transgression Valley- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:42 pm by Artemis

» Quote the Quote!
-Transgression Valley- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:35 pm by Artemis

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

-Transgression Valley-

Go down 
+2
Loki
Bianca
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Transgression Valley- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/10-Transgression Valley- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

-Transgression Valley- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:23 pm

~Loki~

"Who was that Loki?"

His ears cocked towards the wollust. "That's what I liked to know." He said, grouchy but then his ears folded down onto his head as he saw that the Alphess was mad.

"Members could have gotten hurt..."

He lowers his head and started to dig a shallow hole into the dirt with his paw. "I know I'm sorry..." He said as sincerely as he could. He raises his head and glances at the bush where the white fur ball resided. It was still staring at them. 'What the--? It's smiling?' He clicks his tongue against his teeth and then growls. His hackles raised as the white fur ball removed itself from the darkness of the bushes revealing itself courageously. "You've hurt my friends!" He yelled while also growling.

~Atali~

Atali see's the brute raise his hackles. 'Someones mad. Ouf! I guess it's time to apologize' She stretches her front paws and then her hind ones before she shook her body, getting bits of leaves and dirt off her white-bluish fur. Atali steps out from the bushes with her a small bag(made of leaves) tied to her neck and went near the pack. She bows down, in gesture of her apology; knowing that no one would understand if she said anything. She comfortably trots her way to the brown wolf. This one could understand her and she knows of this well. Atali gets the small bag and placed it in front of the brown brute. "Take this. It is a special dew drop drink that I made. I give this to you and your pack as an apology." She pushed the bottle towards the brute, urging him to take the it. "And finally I had found you.." She said in almost a whisper but load enough so that the brute heard her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Transgression Valley- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/10-Transgression Valley- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:28 pm

Artemis yelped in shock as she felt a large feline knock her over, and she managed to give it a quick claw before it got out of her range. She got up with the help of Bianca, and her hackles raised. She looked in the direction the white pelted cat went, and a smirk crossed her face. She could smell Aki not too far away from the coward-ish feline.

She saw the snow leopard walk over to the pack, and she guess the cat offered Loki a bag of... something. But, too late for that. Aki, the 10 foot boa constrictor, had seen it all. Art watched as the snake slithered quickly towards the feline, and then attack it. She stood there frozen as Aki gave the cat a nice "hug". "Looks like I got you, pussy," she snake said.
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Transgression Valley- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10-Transgression Valley- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:47 pm

Bianca sighed as she saw and heard Loki's sincerity, "It's okay deary..." The white wolf let out a soft growl as the big cat reapproached, but stopped when she realized who she was, 'Ah.. Loki's daemon seems to have found him...' The alphaess took a deep breath as she watched the interaction between the two. Filou hissed and sat on top of Bianca's head, "Great another predator in the pack..." Bianca chuckled warmly, but quickly lost her smile hearing the slight hiss.

She watched the snake attack the large feline and wrapped around it's body, "Artemis! Please get your daemon! I know you are angry, but the cat can't die, that's Loki's daemon." Bianca locked her blue eyes onto the dark fae and waited, hoping she would call the daemon off.
Back to top Go down
https://thesiadvenpack.rpg-board.net
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Transgression Valley- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/10-Transgression Valley- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:58 pm

~Loki~

Loki stopped growling as the feline went near him. He had heard him apologize and smiled. 'It wasn't that bad after all.' He didn't know why but he had gone soft as the white fur ball talked to him. He turned his head to his comrades but none of them seem to had heard her apology. He turned his head sideways in confusion. He was about to take the bottle away but he stopped his paw as he heard a strange sentence that came out from the fur ball's mouth."And finally I had found you..""Found me? What--?" His question stops as he saw the snake take a hold onto the feline. Loki immediately grabbed the boa with his maw tightly and tossing it away from the white fur ball. "Hey?! Stop it?!" He yelled facing the snake but then turned back to the feline. "Are you alright?" He asked his new friend. He glances back at the snake giving it a death glare and growls at it.

~Atali~

Atali coughs as she tried to regain her breath. "I'm alright. I deserved it." She said while still coughing. She took in a few more deep breaths before she spoke again and went near the brute, raising a paw at the lowest part of his chest. "Stop. It's alright. Don't hurt it anymore." Atali said with a hurt expression knowing that she deserved what had happened to her. "My name's Atali. I'm your daemon." She introduced herself, her sadness not disappearing. She was sorry about what she did. She did not mean to hurt anyone but in the end she did anyway and she does not know how to repent for what she did wrong. Atali's ears flops down sadly as she looked down, feeling shameful.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Transgression Valley- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10-Transgression Valley- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:26 pm

Bianca let out her breath seeing Loki rip off Aki from his daemon. She stepped forward in warning hearing Loki's growl, she was tired of the pack member's little fights. The brute turned back and helped his daemon as Bianca looked at Artemis and her daemon, making sure all was okay. The white fae heard the screech of a vulture over head and growled softly, "Let's all head back to the den, we can talk there." She knew that the smell of the kill and sound of the vultures could draw in mountain lions or, lord forbid, grizzly bears. The white fae picked her little daemon up and held him in her maw as she began to head towards the den.

~Main Den~
Back to top Go down
https://thesiadvenpack.rpg-board.net
Artemis

Artemis

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Transgression Valley- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/10-Transgression Valley- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:48 pm

Artemis watched as Loki ripped off Aki, and threw her. She shot him a disgusted glace and turned towards the snake with a slight smile on her face. "Nice." The snake smiled back and dipped her head. "Thanks," she replied. Artemis looked back at the Wollust and followed her back to the den. The boa constrictor slithered by Art's side.

>>The Den<<
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Snow Spirit

Snow Spirit

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Transgression Valley- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100-Transgression Valley- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:35 pm

Snow Spirit watched the pack as they bickered and socialized. She sighed. I really wish I could stay. "Farewell," she whispered to them, though it was foolish; they couldn't hear her. Spirit exchanged glances with her daemon, Ray.

"It's time," the goldfinch remarked.

The white fae nodded gravely in sullen agreement. She turned around and slipped away unnoticed, though she would never forget this pack she had stumbled upon.

-To Somewhere-
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Transgression Valley- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10-Transgression Valley- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:02 pm

[LATE POST AGAIN. I need to get my activity up :L]

"You're not hurt, Are you?"
The female smiled and nodded her head as Loki nuzzled her chest. "Yes, I'm fine Loki." The female smiled nuzzled him back, saying, "Be careful chasing that thing." The female said quietly. She stood up and shook her pelt watching the leopard run into the other members.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:47 am

As the wollust and Artemis started their way back to the den, Loki remained to glare at Artemis and her daemon. Growling uncontrollably, Loki clicks his tongue against his fangs and turned his head angrily to the side. "Tsk!. Whats the deal with her and her daemon! Grr.. I can't go back to the den like this. I'm going for a run!" He said frustrated, snarling. Loki pats Atali's head signaling for her not to come with him. He was just furious right now and he wouldn't risk to hurt the others. He glances back at Alice as she got up and felt guilty. He runs as far away from the others.

~Loki Heads to Frosseri Lake~

Atali obeys Loki's gesture and stayed behind, her ears still flopped down at the sides of her head. She still feels that she was to blame for what happened. She see's Loki glance back to a cream colored femme. He had a pained expression on his face and Atali felt responsible for it. She trots her way to Alice because she felt like she was the only wolf who wouldn't out right attack her. She greets the wolf with a simple nod.

~Atali Heads to the Main den~

Last edited by Loki on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Transgression Valley- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10-Transgression Valley- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:32 pm

The female smiled and laid down in the soft green grass. She closed her eyes and yawned. Thw female slowly fell asleep with a small grin on her face. Her fluffy creamy yellowish white pelt blew in the breeze of the Montana night. The female flicked her ears as she was sleeping in dreamland.
Back to top Go down
Breeze

Breeze

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Transgression Valley- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10-Transgression Valley- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:11 pm

The small & young Arctic female trotted into the clearing. Her ivory tail swayed behind her, and with a quick wary glance, she whipped her head to her side, examining the forest. "I think I've lost them..." she whispers, only for herself to hear. With a sigh of relief, she continues on her way. Too paranoid from being chased, she hasn't even realized that she may still be in danger. Breeze is in an unknown territory, and there for, she faces new consequences. Every now and then, she would attempt to clear her mind and remain calm, but doing so only poured more pressure upon herself.
Now walking forth, Breeze observed the area before her. She sniffed, her nostrils flaring as she did. "Hmm..." she murmured, taking in the scent of a pack. Her azure gaze then narrowed as she went into a moment of thoughts. "Should I go to this, pack? No...they'll eat me. But, what if they're nice? the female thought, over and over. Finally coming to decide, she padded on towards the scent.

-Main Den-
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:43 pm

The female yawned and woke up, noticing she was alone the female shook her pelt and stood up. The female stretched her limbs and smiled. She started walking to the den the female had smile on her face. She padded until she could see a faint shadow of the den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Transgression Valley-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Siadven Pack :: The Pack and Main Roleplay :: Territories-
Jump to: