Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Siadven Pack is a wolf pack hidden deep inside the Montana woodlands.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:42 am
Latest topics
» I'm Back and Follow Me!
-Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 pm by Snow Spirit

» Pups up for grabs
-Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm by Lilyana

» Lilyana's Joining From
-Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:06 pm by Lilyana

» Count to 30 before Wollust post!
-Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:42 pm by Artemis

» Quote the Quote!
-Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:35 pm by Artemis

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

-Transgression Valley-

Go down 
+2
Loki
Bianca
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Transgression Valley- Left_bar_bleue10/10-Transgression Valley- Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

-Transgression Valley- Empty
PostSubject: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:30 pm

This is the Siadven Pack's main hunting area. Lots of large herd animals move through out the valley in the winter and stay here is the summer. The valley as a small creek running through it named Little Big Horn Creek. Humans are sometimes here for hunting and fishing, but we try to keep from their sight at all times.

-Transgression Valley- Tinymeadow2

Prey Here:
-Bison [In open field]
-Moose [In open field]
-White-tail Deer [Very rare to see them on open ground with the others]
-Fish [In the Creek]
Back to top Go down
https://thesiadvenpack.rpg-board.net
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Transgression Valley- Left_bar_bleue10/10-Transgression Valley- Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:39 pm

Bianca trotted across the ground, warm blades of grass stuck between her paws as she moved along the edge. She sat down waiting for the others to catch up with her. Her shining blue eyes scanned the horizon seeing a herd of moose entering down winter to graze. The white fae smiled feeling her heart start to race, she loved the feel of the hunt.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Transgression Valley- Left_bar_bleue4/10-Transgression Valley- Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:23 am

Loki closely followed the Wollust to the hunting location, while the others were a little bit behind. "Come on you guys. Time's a wastin' " He said with excitement burning into his blood. Hunting was his favorite past time. No. It's actually what makes him feel alive. Running, sprinting and jumping, feeling the wind on his face, his fur rustling with it. He was quite the hunter himself even though he was raised by humans, actually... they're the ones that taught him how to hunt. He sits confidently beside the Wollust, awaiting for orders. "Which one do you have your eyes on, Milady?"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Transgression Valley- Left_bar_bleue0/10-Transgression Valley- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:01 pm

The female hurried her way to catch up to Loki. She made her way and stood beside him, smiling she looked at the Alpha "Which one do you have your eyes on, Milady?" Loki said. The female nodded her head in response, looking around the area in awe. The female hasn't felt this wild in a long time. She smiled as the wind blew around her fur. She sneezed as the scent of the leaves entered the area. Her allergies. She forgot all about them. She went into a sneezing fit and finally stopped after about 6-7 sneezes. She shook her head after the sneezing fit was over.
Back to top Go down
Snow Spirit

Snow Spirit

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Transgression Valley- Left_bar_bleue5/100-Transgression Valley- Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:31 pm

Snow Spirit slowed to a stop behind the others. "Bless you," she chuckled to the femme named Alice after her sneezing fit. Suddenly becoming still as stone, her amber eyes became fixed on the landscape as she searched for a possible target. She didn't look like the hunting type of wolf--and she wasn't--but she was often underestimated. Years of hunting alone has made Spirit powerful and experienced.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:32 pm

"Which one do you have your eyes on, Milady?"

Bianca looked at Loki and then to Alice who had just finsihed her sneezing fit, "Bless you dear.." The white fae turned back facing the herd and tested the air, 'Blood....' One of the elk was injured, but she couldn't see which one. The white fae crouched down in the tall grass and began to stalk around the herd, being sure to stay down wind. She finally spotted the injured elk. It was a younger elk with a large bleeding wound on her hind leg. The wollust smirked and moved back to her pack, "We will take that one down. Loki, you come with me. We are going to stir the herd and get the doe alone." She turned and looked at the two newest girls and whipped her tail, "You two hide in the bushes down that way, Loki and I will run her to you and then you will jump out and slow her down, then.." She turned her steady blue gaze onto the black fae, Artemis, "You will come in for the kill. Everybody got it?"
Back to top Go down
Snow Spirit

Snow Spirit

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Transgression Valley- Left_bar_bleue5/100-Transgression Valley- Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:41 pm

"Yes, wollust." Snow Spirit nodded and slipped into the bushes, quietly enough so that it was as if she were in them the whole time. Her eyes were glued to the elk--nothing but the elk. Her amber eyes were aflame.

(fail post XD)
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Transgression Valley- Left_bar_bleue4/10-Transgression Valley- Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:38 pm

"We will take that one down. Loki, you come with me. We are going to stir the herd and get the doe alone."

"Good as done, Alpha." He responds to the Wollust's orders and assumed position. Loki crouched down until his towering height was hidden behind the tall grass. He follows the Alphess and eyed their target. 'I'd prefer a more larger prey but whatever' He cocked an ear as he heard the Alpha's plan and smirks. "I like that plan." He said smugly. "Let's do this!" He half yelled, half whispered. He waits for the Alphess to give out the signal.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Transgression Valley- Left_bar_bleue2/10-Transgression Valley- Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:01 pm

Artemis arrived in the area, just in time to hear the plan. She nodded to the other fae's. "Come." She trotted into the shadows, in an attack-ready position. She laid her ears back, her tail raised. It had been a while since she'd hunted with anyone, and it made her feel... happy. She looked into the other femme. "Just try to blend in with your surroundings, it's pretty easy." She nodded and looked where Loki and Bianca were, and waited for her chance to strike.
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:39 pm

Bianca nodded as the others moved to their positions. The fae moved down into the tall grass beside Loki, looking at the brute and nodding, "Let's go!" The wollust shot up and forward, her long white coat blowing with the breeze. She followed the scent of blood as the elk spooked and began to scatter. The fae scented the air and spirited as she tried to find the injured doe in the ciaos.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:01 pm

"Let's go!"

Loki responded quickly to the Alpha's words and shot up from the grass, running. The other elk were now scattered, running from different directions because of panic. Loki smelt blood around and turned his head towards the scent. "There it is." He called to the Alpha, pointing at the elk with his maw. The Alpha went on ahead while Loki retained a constant speed, Lunging at the surrounding running elks, hoping he'd injure one and planning on capturing it after chasing their main targeted prey. He managed to injure a much older doe just by the hind leg, making it limp to its safety and leaving a trail of blood in its wake. 'I'll get you later' A smirk formed on Loki's maw and began to take up some speed, catching up to the Alphess. "Are we just going to chase it?" He yelled the question to her(Bianca)
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:30 pm

"Are we just going to chase it?"

Bianca shook her head at the male's question as she lunged forward and bite the doe's rump, causing it to stumble and slow a bit, "We need to try and slow it before we get it to the others, will make for an easier take down." The alpha fae continued to lunged forward, snapping and biting at the elk's rump, trying to do her best to avoid being kicked. They neared the others hiding spot and Bianca let out a loud bark to let the others know to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:42 pm

"I think We'd slow it down more by doing this." Loki leaned his body lower to the ground, gaining more speed enough so that he was beside the running elk. He clawed at the elks' front legs making it winced in pain. Rather than stop, the elk continued to run towards the direction that they wanted to and it began to breath heavily, it's tongue out and panting. It was getting exhausted, his plans worked accordingly to his whims.
Back to top Go down
Snow Spirit

Snow Spirit

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:32 pm

Snow Spirit acknowledged Artemis with a brief nod before returning her stare to the hunt. Her eyes grew narrower the closer Bianca and Loki chased the doe towards she and Alice. With fierce concentration, Spirit tensed, ready to spring but searching for the correct moment. Finally, she launched herself at the cow elk and lactched onto its shoulder. The strongly-built prey easily shook her off but the white femme was prepared. She sank her canines into the cow's front leg, blocking its path and causing it to stumble. It was an effective move, but a risky one. The consequence was a kick in the muzzle, enough to repel the gentle Snow Spirit. But she wasn't done yet.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:11 pm

As Snow Spirit sank her canines into the cow's front leg, Bianca did the same to the cow's back leg. She heard a soft crunch as she clamped her jaws down hard. The cow was giving up, now slowly limping and losing a lot of blood. The white fae let go and licked her now blood stained jaws. Her blue orbs scanned the horizon as she noticed the blood trail from the cow Loki had wounded earlier. Her heart pounded in her ears as she thought about taking the other one down. She looked at the doe in front of her who was already close to collapsing and made her decision, "Change in plans guys! Artemis and Alice take this doe down. Loki and Snow Spirit come with me, we are going to get this other one!"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:58 am

~Loki~

Loki was licking the blood off of his maw when his ears flicked towards the Alpha.

"Change in plans guys! Artemis and Alice take this doe down. Loki and Snow Spirit come with me, we are going to get this other one!"

"AH! Nah uh. That's my kill!" He yelled and whined but then he withdrew. "Well...Alright you guys can help but I get to give the final blow, Alright?" He said sheepishly at the Alphess. It was true though, that the elk he injured was his, It was him who got it injured anyways but why did they want to take it away from him? He didn't like it when his kill was taken from him. The memory of his rival from back when he still lived in the village, came rushing back. They were both equally good at hunting but his rival would use dirty tricks and steal his prey. Loki's mood became sulky and grumpy as he remembered the unwanted memories. He didn't wait for the others as he hurriedly ran to his..... THEIR prey, making the poor fella run even more faster but stumbles because of the injury that Loki had planted on it. "Your fast but not fast enough." He smirks at his kill. He wanted to lunge in and take it for himself but he had promised the others that they can help get it and add that he doesn't want the Alpha to get angry at him. He remains only to chase down the elk as he clawed. Clawing the beast was the only thing he could do since his overly large canines would instantly kill it, he tried his best to restrain himself.

~Atali~

The snow leopard was sleeping soundly inside her den when she hears a commotion outside. "Who's making that racket!" She rolled back onto her paws as she whined at the noise from outside. Atali crept out of her den and scanned the view from the entrance. Between the large trees and bushes, Atali could see that from the foot of the mountain their was a small pack of wolves hunting. Her den wasn't that far from them and her attention almost quickly turned to a specific wolf. "He looks like he's enjoying himself." She snickers at the auburn colored wolf. "I'd like to mess with him." Atali challenged herself and went down from her den and into the pile of bushes, hidden from the pack's view. When the old elk that the brown wolf was chasing, came into view she lunged at it's throat making it fall and stumble into the grass. Blood was now gushing from her bite, staining her white and bluish fur. Since the elk was quite weakened killing it was no big deal. She buried her fangs deeper into the skin, retaining her latch on the beast as it fought but not long went limp. Atali lets go of the elk and a crooked smile present on her lips, almost like she was mocking the brown wolf. "Hah! Top that brownie!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Transgression Valley- Left_bar_bleue2/10-Transgression Valley- Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:17 pm

Artemis somehow got distracted and didn't notice the elk coming her way. Luckily no one noticed and she nodded at Bianca's orders. She looked at the dying elk and smirked. She was so glad to finally be hunting with someone else other than herself, for a change. She threw herself towards the elk's neck and she bit down on its throat. She felt it getting weaker and weaker... and it soon collapsed. She let go and bit right under its chin and watched as the light faded from its eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:51 pm

Bianca instantly felt bad when she heard Loki's tone. As he hurried and ran ahead, disappearing from sight, Bianca slowed to a stop and put her paw out to stop Snow Spirit to, "Come on, let him get it." The wollust fae let out a loud barked, letting the brute know he had it to himself and the two were going back. The fae smiled slightly and turned around, trotting back to the rest of the pack. She stopped and gave a lop-sided grin to Artemis, "Good job!" She was the alpha and she was to eat first, but for some reason she wasn't hungry, "You guys go ahead and eat I'm going to look around... Call me when yall are done and I'll help drag it back to the den.." With that the white fae turned and trotted to the middle of the open meadow, sniffing about in the tall grass, trying to figure out all the scents there were.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:28 pm

~Loki~

Loki skidded to a stop as he watched the bundle of white fur kill his prey. "What the--" He almost yelled. "Who are you?!" Loki stood up, his hackles raised and fangs bared. He was angry and no one can stop him if he wanted to hurt the.... he lost his train of thought. He didn't know what kind of animal it was for that was his first time seeing it. 'What is it exactly?' His head turned sideways in confusion but still in his defensive stance. He turns his head as he heard the Wollust bark. It appears that they have not yet noticed what just happened. His attention reverted back to the one in front of him.

"Hah! Top that brownie!"

"Why you little!--" Loki chased after it after it mocked him. It's smile ridiculed him and made him furious but it was quite fast that he had a hard time catching it. "What are you?!" he yelled as he continued to chase it hoping it would get distracted and slow down.

~Atali~

"Why you little!--"

'Haha! Just the reaction I wanted.' The snow leopard jumped to her safety and ran. "You can't catch me!" She teased the brown wold again.

"What are you?!"

Atali looked back as she heard his question but did not slow down. 'I'm not going to fall for it.' She smirks and ran towards the wolves that was with the brown wolf earlier.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:41 pm

Artemis saw Bianca trot over to her. She slightly smiled at the Wollust's words. She dipped her head. "Thank you." She listened to what she fae said and nodded, wondering why she had them all go out to hunt even if she wasn't hungry. She looked as Bianca wandered off with her current confused eyes, and she shrugged it off to face her kill. She stood over it and ripped into its flank. She loved the taste of fresh meat.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Transgression Valley- Left_bar_bleue0/10-Transgression Valley- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:11 pm

[Just pretend I was here the whole time. XD]
The female tried to catch her breathe as Art drug down the cow. Alice walked up to Art and and took a bite out of the cow's flank whereas Art had ripped the flesh. The female's saliva dripped off of her maw as she was gnawing on the elks fresh meat. She snorted as she ate the elks insides. She lifted her head up, fully full. The female licked her maw and plopped down with a full stomach.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:18 pm

Bianca yawned and walked back to the rest of the pack. She ripped a little piece of eat off and plopped down in the grass, chewing on her piece. The blood splattered her white muzzle and she knew she was going to have it wash it soon or it would stain. When she finished her food, she licked her muzzle, cleaning it as much as possible and then laid down. She yawned and flicked her tail, loving the peaceful feel of the meadow. It was a nice way to settle down after the exhilarating hunt.

Filou scampered through the high grass and jumped onto Bianca's back. She was startled by the meerkat, but was happy to see him. She licked his head and smiled, "Why did you come?" The rodent looked at the wolves tearing into the dead elk and shivered slightly, cuddling up closer to Bianca, "I got bored and missed you.." The white fae chuckled slightly and curled around her little daemon, softly grooming him to soothe his nerves.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:03 pm

Artemis watched as some of the others began to eat the kill... her kill. Her hackles slightly raised, and if these wolves had been unknown wolves, they would end up in her stomach also. She took a deep breath, and her hackles went down. She continued to eat, her muzzle deep into the carcass's insides and lower intestines. She didn't have to worry about any blood staining her pelt, since red doesn't really show up on black; and if it does, it looks cool instead.

Aki slithered in the shadows, she had seen the whole hunt.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:22 am

~Atali~

Running towards the pack; Atili quicken her pace, Bumping into first a dark pelted femme (Artemis), then into a cream colored one (Alice) and the last was a white furred female (Bianca). She had no intention of stopping even though she had crashed into a lot of them. She reached the edge of the valley and jumped into some bushes but still quite near where the pack resided. She stares back at the large brown wolf. He had stopped and helped his comrades up. Atali's face brightens with a smile.

~Loki~

Loki reached the pack and stopped his chase on the white-bluish fur ball. He saw it jump into some bushes and stare back at them. 'Hiding, ey? Now aren't we a coward.' A smirk played around Loki's maw. He brings back his attention back to his friends and pack-mates. "Are you guys alright?" Making sure they were really unharmed from what that little white fur ball did to them. He trots his way towards Alice. "You're not hurt, Are you?" He said with a worried tone and expression on his face. Loki nuzzles her chest, checking for any wounds or injuries.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:42 am

Bianca rolled over when she was bumped by the large feline. She let out a deep growl and watched as it hid in the bushes, "Filou!?" She white fae jumped up and search about in the grass for her little daemon. The meerkat poked his head up from the grass a little ways away and gave a lop-sided smile, "Here I am!" The wollust let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding. She walked over and pick up her friend and put him on her back before walking to Artemis and helping her up. She felt a bit of anger rise in her when she looked at Loki, "Who was that Loki?" The alphaess took in a deep breath to calm herself and looked back at the brute, her blue eyes still storming, "Members could have gotten hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Transgression Valley-   -Transgression Valley- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Transgression Valley-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Siadven Pack :: The Pack and Main Roleplay :: Territories-
Jump to: