Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Siadven Pack is a wolf pack hidden deep inside the Montana woodlands.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:42 am
Latest topics
» I'm Back and Follow Me!
-Sins and Sin Trade-In- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 pm by Snow Spirit

» Pups up for grabs
-Sins and Sin Trade-In- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm by Lilyana

» Lilyana's Joining From
-Sins and Sin Trade-In- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:06 pm by Lilyana

» Count to 30 before Wollust post!
-Sins and Sin Trade-In- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:42 pm by Artemis

» Quote the Quote!
-Sins and Sin Trade-In- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:35 pm by Artemis

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

-Sins and Sin Trade-In-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Sins and Sin Trade-In- Left_bar_bleue10/10-Sins and Sin Trade-In- Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

-Sins and Sin Trade-In- Empty
PostSubject: -Sins and Sin Trade-In-   -Sins and Sin Trade-In- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:57 pm

Sins

NOTE* YOUR SINS ARE FOUND ON YOUR PROFILE Very Happy

Sins are a type of currency used here. There are many different ways you can gain Sins, and some are listed below. Sins can be used for many things in the Sin Trade-In and are always good to have around!

Each Post- + 1 Sins
Getting New Members to Join- + 10 Sins
Earning A Rank Up In Roleplay- + 10 Sins
ETC

Sin Trade-In

The Sin Trade-In is the place you come to spend your Sins! You can buy many different things here, to help your wolf in roleplay. All the way from Color Changes to Reincarnations!
To buy something you must note the Wollust with your purchase choice and they will let you know when you purchase has gone through.

Ex: (Item's Price) Items Name- What the Item does

(25 Sins) Coat Change- This will allow you to change your wolf's coat color, but you will have to come up with a way to write it out in RP. Ex: Your wolf starts shedding badly and its fur ends up changing color...

(25- Sins) Name Change- This will allow you to change your wolf's name, but again you must come up with a way to change it in RP. Ex: Judas was tired of his dark and mysterious name. He let out a howl and gathered the rest of the pack around, declaring, "I have decided I will not longer be know as Judas, but Kecha instead!"

(50 Sins) Love Potion- This item cannot make your crush fall in love with you, but it can help. You purchase this and then send a private message to the wolf you wish to use it on. That wolf must then tell you one thing their wolf finds attractive in a mate. This should hopefully help you win their heart!

(100 Sins) Wollust For A Week- This will allow your wolf to be Wollust for a week! You will be moved to that rank (even your name color will change) and you will have all the powers a normal Wollust does, but remember it only last for a week and then you go back to your rank.

(100 Sins) Second Wolf Character- This will allow you to obtain and roleplay another wolf character. Of course you will not have to make another account for the character, but you must post a bio for them, and the Wollust must accept, before you can begin to roleplay them.

(200 Sins) Change Your Daemon- This will allow you to change your Daemon to whatever you would like, instead of having to stick to the test answers!

(200 Sins) Reincarnation- Say you wolf dies during a fight, or you just felt like creating a new character and now you want the old one back, well with this your old character can be re-born as a pup and brought back into the pack, but they will no longer have memory of their past life.

(300 Sins) Memories- If you have a reincarnated wolf then you may purchase this and they will gain the memories of their past lives, who they were and lots of their old adventures.

(350 Sins) Self-Revive- This is slightly more better than reincarnation.
When your wolf dies during a fight or some type of natural disaster,
ETC., you are able to come back to life and with your memories still
remembered, and obviously with your own wolf body (pretty much the
reason why it had the word revive in it). NOW, their are two
disadvantages to this. One, once you first buy self-revive right after
you die, you must wait a minimum of 4 days to begin RPing again. Two,
once your wolf is revived, your wounds are healed BUT not fully, so it
will affect your wolfs health status. Another thing to add-on; if your
wolf his brutally killed EX. "Squashed from boulder, ripped into shreds
limbs here and there, neck snapping, so on and so on", you are not able
to use self-revive.

MORE TO COME, PLEASE COMMENT BELOW WITH ANY IDEAS OR PURCHASES!!

Last edited by Bianca on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thesiadvenpack.rpg-board.net
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Sins and Sin Trade-In- Left_bar_bleue0/0-Sins and Sin Trade-In- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: -Sins and Sin Trade-In-   -Sins and Sin Trade-In- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:31 am

(350 Sins) Self-Revive= This is slightly more better than reincarnation. When your wolf dies during a fight or some type of natural disaster, ETC., you are able to come back to life and with your memories still remembered, and obviously with your own wolf body (pretty much the reason why it had the word revive in it). NOW, their are two disadvantages to this. One, once you first buy self-revive right after you die, you must wait a minimum of 4 days to begin RPing again. Two, once your wolf is revived, your wounds are healed BUT not fully, so it will affect your wolfs health status. Another thing to add-on; if your wolf his brutally killed EX. "Squashed from boulder, ripped into shreds limbs here and there, neck snapping, so on and so on", you are not able to use self-revive.
Back to top Go down
Dream Dawn

Dream Dawn

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Sins and Sin Trade-In- Left_bar_bleue0/0-Sins and Sin Trade-In- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: -Sins and Sin Trade-In-   -Sins and Sin Trade-In- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:19 am

(100 Sins) Second Wolf Character- This will allow you to obtain and roleplay another wolf character. Of course you will not have to make another account for the character, but you must post a bio for them, and the Wollust must accept, before you can begin to roleplay them.

For one of my pups
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Sins and Sin Trade-In- Left_bar_bleue10/10-Sins and Sin Trade-In- Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Sins and Sin Trade-In-   -Sins and Sin Trade-In- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:59 pm

@Dream Dawn

REQUEST ACCEPTED, The amount of sins will now be removed and you can began using your newly purchased privilege.

Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Sins and Sin Trade-In- Left_bar_bleue0/10-Sins and Sin Trade-In- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: -Sins and Sin Trade-In-   -Sins and Sin Trade-In- I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:07 am

(25 Sins) Coat Change- This will allow you to change your wolf's coat color, but you will have to come up with a way to write it out in RP. Ex: Your wolf starts shedding badly and its fur ends up changing color...

I had to. xD May I use this to change Alice's fur coat?
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: -Sins and Sin Trade-In-   -Sins and Sin Trade-In- I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:17 am

@Alice

REQUEST ACCEPTED, The amount of sins will now be removed and you can began using your newly purchased privilege.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Sins and Sin Trade-In-   -Sins and Sin Trade-In- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Sins and Sin Trade-In-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Siadven Pack :: The Siadven Pack :: Welcome To The Siadven Pack-
Jump to: