Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Siadven Pack is a wolf pack hidden deep inside the Montana woodlands.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:42 am
Latest topics
» I'm Back and Follow Me!
Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 pm by Snow Spirit

» Pups up for grabs
Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm by Lilyana

» Lilyana's Joining From
Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:06 pm by Lilyana

» Count to 30 before Wollust post!
Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:42 pm by Artemis

» Quote the Quote!
Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:35 pm by Artemis

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay

Go down 
+2
Stella:)
Pandora
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandora

Pandora

Wolf Information
Trust:
Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay Left_bar_bleue0/0Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay   Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:36 am

Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay Coolte22

"We got the lion's share."

Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay Lion_s10

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

In the middle of the hot African savannah lives a pride of lions know as the Night Pride. How do they survive? They work together as one to ensure their survival. They are not like a wolf pack- the pride does not have very specified ranks. Everyone is a hunter, there are simply Chasers and Ambushers. The chasers do exactly what the name implies; they chase the prey straight towards the ambushers. Ambushers are naturally strong, stocky members of the pride (mostly male). Chasers, on the other hand, are lean, sure-footed lions that can catch up to their prey in a matter of seconds.

Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay Coolte23

Another pride will soon threaten your pride's existince. Will you rise to the challenge and defend what is yours or will you allow this rival pride to destroy all that you hold dear?

Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay Coolte24

Alpha Female- Solis
Alpha Male- None

Female Deputy- Scarlett (Defends the alphas authority and enforces their commands.)

Male Deputy-

Shaman- None (Healer)

Chasers-

Ambushers-

Apprentices- (lions in training)

Cubs-

Omega- (lowest rank, one male, one female)

Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay Coolte25

Fill out this form to join the pride-

Code:
Lion's Name-
Gender-
Age-
Desired Rank-
Physical Description- (not too crazy)
Mental Description-
Joining as a loner or were you born into pride?-

My Character-

Name: Solis
Physical Description: Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay Dark_l10

Mental Description: Solis is a very wise leader. She is slow to anger and quick to forgive. Her fairness is seemingly infinite. Her first priority in life: to protect her pride. Solis is normally quiet and calm, but she can be as a fierce as any male if threatened. Loyalty is a very important trait of hers. She would lay down her life for her pride without a second thought. She can only hope that the other pride members would do the same.

Joining as a loner or born into the pride? Born into Night Pride

Last edited by Pandora on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay   Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:04 pm

Lion's Name- Scarlett (I may change this later)
Gender- Female
Age- 5 years
Desired Rank- Deputy
Physical Description- Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay Liones10
Mental Description- Scarlett has a pretty enjoyable personality. She is a very playful fun lion to be around, but the second issues need to be addressed she can be as serious as any other lion. Sometimes she tries to stop being so playful, but she can never keep it away for long. Scarlett will risk her life for the people she loves although she can be rather stubborn and it may take time for her to trust anyone. What goes on in her mind daily may not even be thought about in the mind of 20 lions. She controls the situaiton when it is needed and gets everything in order.
Joining as a loner or were you born into pride?- Joining as a loner
Back to top Go down
Pandora

Pandora

Wolf Information
Trust:
Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay Left_bar_bleue0/0Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay   Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:10 pm

(Ok you can start roleplaying whenever you'd like Scarlett) (:

The golden beauty reclined on a smooth boulder, in a position where she could view her whole territory with ease. Her honey colored irises shone beautifully in the light. All was at peace. The cool savannah breeze slightly ruffled her fur. She yawned, revealing her long, pointed fangs. The lioness rose, stretching her long, slender legs. Solis took in the scents carried by the wind. She thought she detected the trace of a stranger. Another sniff told her she must've imagined it, or the newcomer was too far away to track.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay   Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:55 pm

(Can I join? Imma just make a description and If I wasn't supposed to join I will take it down!)

Lion's Name- Margo (I changed it^_^)

Gender- Female

Age- 4 years old

Desired Rank- A chaser
Physical Description- Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4_qkSnnWIb-yuf_Ht1RC4r23oxSBb-f0WmZI9myUG_3elOQcVaA

Mental Description- Margo is rather a rude and serious lioness. She rarely laughs or smiles. She has a sharp tongue and keeps to herself. When it comes to hunting she takes no tolerance for laziness nor silly stuff. Margo will protect the Pride from lone males and neighboring prides with her life, but pretends to not care about the pride. Now, for her rude part. Margo will make a comment about everything. The comments can be nice, but probably end up being a rude one. She will tend to be affectionate when she wants to, but that's it.

Joining as a loner or were you born into pride?- She was born into The Pride (Is this okay?)

Last edited by Fate on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay   Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Scarlett wandered through the tall grasses of the savannah, and her eyes flitted from plave to plave as she tried to find some prey. She saw a large boulder and was about to leap onto it for a better view of her surroundings when she noticed there was another lion on the boulder. Scarlett crouched lower than she had been in the grass and watched the lioness waiting for an oppurtunity to run. She didn't know if the lioness ran a pride or not, but if she did and asked Scarlett if she wanted to join she would gladly accept the offer.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:
Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay Left_bar_bleue4/10Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay   Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:27 am

Lion's Name- Lyon ( pronounced as "Leyon")
Gender- Male
Age- 6 1/2
Desired Rank- Alpha male pls xD If it's not okay with you me being the Alpha male. I'd gladly settle with Deputy :] (Go for the prize. I always say Wink )
Physical Description- Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay White-10
Mental Description- Lyon is strict in personality whether with himself or to others. He is grumpy and will most likely be seen avoiding the other members as much as possible for he thinks that they are somewhat a bother but is sweet and friendly once you get on his good side. He can't stand being challenged since he is quite prideful. He grew up with Solis and it seems to be the only other feline he will ever consult to, when he is feeling under the weather. (Permission to be your Best friend, Alpha Solis Very Happy) Note: Character personality will be built as the roleplay unfolds.
Joining as a loner or were you born into pride?- Born into Night pride.
Back to top Go down
Dream Dawn

Dream Dawn

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay   Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:05 am

Lion's Name- Karva
Gender- Female
Age- 6 moons
Desired Rank- cub
Physical Description- Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay Lion_cub_mara_plains_2
Mental Description- Karva is a sweet young cub who is fast for her age. She loves to muck around and play with anyone in the pride but can be found away from the main group as she follows a butterfly or something.
Joining as a loner or were you born into pride?- Born into Night Pride
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay   Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:35 am

Lion's Name- Karton
Gender- male
Age- 5
Desired Rank- Alpha Male
Physical Description- (not too crazy) follow link: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OX7ib88WBtA/UBjyC0bTDxI/AAAAAAAAFGo/EaaqtOzugYQ/s1600/Male+Lion+Wallpapers+2.jpg
Mental Description- robust, strong, grew up defending his pride against other strong males, has a long, blacker mane, big paws with claws he sharpens every day, has long white ivories, golden yellow eyes; all of that, and stronger than most
Joining as a loner or were you born into pride?- born into pride
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay   Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Pride- A Lion Roleplay
Page 1 of 1