Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Siadven Pack is a wolf pack hidden deep inside the Montana woodlands.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:42 am
Latest topics
» I'm Back and Follow Me!
☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 pm by Snow Spirit

» Pups up for grabs
☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm by Lilyana

» Lilyana's Joining From
☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:06 pm by Lilyana

» Count to 30 before Wollust post!
☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:42 pm by Artemis

» Quote the Quote!
☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:35 pm by Artemis

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher|

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:
☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| Left_bar_bleue0/0☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| Empty
PostSubject: ☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher|   ☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:01 pm

☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| Black_wolf_by_CallistoTheWolf

-̲T̲h̲e̲ ̲B̲a̲s̲i̲c̲s̲-

Name: Cipherix Antares

Nicknames: Cipher

Species: Gray Wolf

Current Rank: Supira

-T̲h̲e̲ ̲S̲o̲u̲l̲-

History: Cipher doesn't like talking about his past. He usually keeps it to himself as he finds it not worth troubling another wolf with his own past. Though, the only thing I can tell you is that his past is what has created and molded him into the wolf he has become now

Personality: Cipher is usually calm at most times. It may seem that from his look he might not be paying attention to his surroundings, but he always has a third eye watching. (Please don't take it literal, lol). Anger is long gone, so it takes him a while to steam up before he even reaches the state of becoming mad, which brings me to his other personality... Patient. He also respects. Disregarding to ALL of bad manners, he won't care. He will respect everyone in the pack, even if he is attacked by one of his own. Cipher is protective. In the battlefield he would spread himself out as much as possible to protect the pack, even if it means risking his life. He is social and happy at times, yet their are days where he just stays silent and thinks to himself, though that is rare, for he likes interacting with others. Cipher is more of a giver, so he usually doesn't talk about his feeling. In fact, he tries evading the conversation about. Anything that has to do about his past and feelings he evades.

Likings:
Night Time
Cold Weather
The Rain
Snow
Observing the Sky

Dis-Likings:
Arguments
Pointless Fights
Day Time
Talking about Past or Feelings

☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| Black%20wolf%20with%20red%20eyes
-T̲h̲e̲ ̲R̲e̲f̲l̲e̲c̲t̲i̲o̲n̲-

Height: 105–160 cm (41–63 in) in length and 80–85 cm (32–34 in) in shoulder height

Weight: 124 lb(s)

Fur: Cipher is covered in all black. As of that case, there are moments where he blends in with the darkness depending on how much dim light the moon gives off.

Eyes: His eyes are blood pitch red. They are bright enough to AT THE MOST illuminate a very very faint red glow if within a darkened area, or if the moon is showing out its dim light.

Other: He has not tribal marks located anywhere in his body. CIpher doesn't have any scars so it shows his fighting skill as "Untouchable"

-T̲h̲e̲ ̲C̲o̲n̲n̲e̲c̲t̲i̲o̲n̲s̲-

Family: Parents are dead. No family members to connect with

Mate/Crush: Nope

Pups: Nnooo

Enemies: NO

Friends: None

Acquaintances:
»Bianca
»Seru

S_t_a_t_s_

Mental Health: Sane

Strength: 91%
Speed: 96%
Stamina: 87%
Focus: 100%

Adredaline Rush Bar

-|||________________________-

-C̲i̲p̲h̲e̲r̲s̲ ̲D̲e̲a̲m̲o̲n̲ -

Name: Galm Stryker

Nicknames: Kildren

Species: Pteropus (Flying Fox)

Personality: Kildren is outgoing and talkative at some points, though he is usually quiet most of the time. He doesn't make as many conversations to start with, yet, he is nice and friendful. On the other hand he tries evading conversations at the same time. Kildren would probably help Cipher put on a brave face when things go tough, and help provide that emotional support when he needs it.

☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| Amarak2010550

Last edited by Cipher on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| Left_bar_bleue10/10☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher|   ☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:26 pm

Welcome to the pack Cipher! Hope you like it here ^^
Back to top Go down
https://thesiadvenpack.rpg-board.net
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:
☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| Left_bar_bleue0/0☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher|   ☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:56 pm

Thanks, and I'm sure I will! xP
Back to top Go down
Breeze

Breeze

Wolf Information
Trust:
☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| Left_bar_bleue5/10☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: ☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher|   ☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:21 am

Welcome, Cipher! Cool bio. cx
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Wolf Information
Trust:
☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| Left_bar_bleue2/10☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: ☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher|   ☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:47 pm

Welcome to the pack! :DD
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: ☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher|   ☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:34 am

Thank you two for the welcome. I appreciate it! ^^
Back to top Go down
Snow Spirit

Snow Spirit

Wolf Information
Trust:
☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| Left_bar_bleue5/100☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher|   ☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:20 pm

Welcome to the pack, Cipher! (late)
Back to top Go down
Cipher

Cipher

Wolf Information
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: ☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher|   ☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:31 pm

Thanks!.^^ (Nah, don't worry about it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher|   ☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

☤Demon of The Round Table☤ |Cipher|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Siadven Pack :: The Pack and Main Roleplay :: Meet The Members-
Jump to: