Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Siadven Pack is a wolf pack hidden deep inside the Montana woodlands.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:42 am
Latest topics
» I'm Back and Follow Me!
Seru the Lost One I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 pm by Snow Spirit

» Pups up for grabs
Seru the Lost One I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm by Lilyana

» Lilyana's Joining From
Seru the Lost One I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:06 pm by Lilyana

» Count to 30 before Wollust post!
Seru the Lost One I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:42 pm by Artemis

» Quote the Quote!
Seru the Lost One I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:35 pm by Artemis

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Seru the Lost One

Go down 
+2
Artemis
Seru.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Seru.

Seru.

Wolf Information
Trust:
Seru the Lost One Left_bar_bleue5/10Seru the Lost One Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

Seru the Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Seru the Lost One   Seru the Lost One I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:39 am

Seru the Lost One Cooltext983290698

Seru the Lost One Frwxbjv5ko

Seru the Lost One Cooltext983294245

Name:
Seru

Nickname(s):
Ruu

Species:
Gray wolf

Current Rank:
Venilo

Seru the Lost One 1zk1eczlxt

Seru the Lost One Cooltext983294537

Fur Color:
His pelt has many layers of fur along his small and lean body, making him look fluffy. Seru's dominant fur color is a beautiful soft creamy white that covers his entire body. A shaded blend of soft grays and blacks are drizzled along his head, down his back & ending at his tail.

Eye Color:
His right eye is a mysterious misty blue while his left one is a beautiful blend of yellows and molten oranges.

Seru the Lost One Gwx3dtyvmq

Seru the Lost One Cooltext983294917

Family:
No one anymore.

Mate / Pups:
I'm pretty sure either is the last thing on his mind ^u^"

Friends:
None

Enemies:
None

Crushes:
Pfft.

Seru the Lost One Aiedv3i6pa

Seru the Lost One Cooltext983293885

Personality:
Seru is surprisingly clever and by nature can be very curious. His high curiousity also makes him pretty gullible. He is quick thinking and loves to learn, almost about anything and would always be asking questions to a point where it can become irritating. He is nice, way too nice for his own good and times his kindness can be a bit misleading because he can be unitentionally blunt with his words. Seru can at times have his moments where he can be smart yet incredibly wonderful at the same time and would blank out.

Seru is still a pup so he loves to play and have fun and is always up to explore. He has a mischivious side to him and would gladly take the chance to sneak up on someone if the opportunity comes up. He likes to put up a "tough or intimidating" attitude around others, never anting to be underestimated or considered weak just because he is young. It is known for a fact that Seru doesn't like to be called cute, small, or anything of the sort, because that usually breaks his tough act, most of the time ending with him embarressed and flustered. He likes to see himself as an adult and someone who is strong but in truth is weaker than he wants to believe.

Habits:
Those he grows close to, he likes to walk with them by holding their tail.

- eating
- sleeping
- exploring / adventures
- fun / kind wolves

Dislikes:
- taking baths [fur gets extremely poofy]
- waking up early
- bossy / mean wolves
- the dark
- being judged

Past:
Seru was born into a fairly sized pack. Being the youngest one out of four, he was the runt of his litter but his mother and father loved him as much as the rest nonetheless. It wasn't until he was able to open his eyes and begin to move around more where things in his life began taking a turn. Others within the pack began taking notice and spreading rumors of his strange eye color began putting most on edge, saying that it wasn't natural and it was a bad omen for a pup to have two seperate eye colors.
Most of the adult wolves began keeping their distance, also keeping their young away from Seru and not allowing them to play with him out of fear that his bad omen would spread and infect them, going into their young when they have them. Though shunned by the rest of the pack, his older siblings and parents showed him all the love and care he really ever needed.
One day Seru and his two brothers, Neki and Kiku went to go play by the river they lived close to, to attempt to learn how to fish like their father knew. This day however, wasn't going to be like any other. As the young pups played, the ground beneath their paws began to rumble and shake violently into the beginnings of an earthquake. Never having expierienced such a thing before, Seru ran to his brothers, clinging onto Kiku's tail out of fear. Just as they were going to run back home, the ground beneath them suddenly dropped, swallowing up Neki within the blink of an eye. Terrified by seeing his brother eatened up by a sudden hole in the ground, Seru was stunned but Kiku managed to get him running before another sharp thrust of the earth beneath gave into another crater in the ground. On the brink of falling in, they managed to escape the same fate as their brother when they felt themselves being picked up. It was their father who was returning from a hunt but mnaged to come across them first.
Worried for his mate, Seru's father quickly began towards their home with them, the earthquake tearing apart their forest and knocking trees over. As their father ran, he stumbled over a log which ended up sending Seru and Kiku flying from his grip and tumbling away. Within moments the earthquake stopped, but the panic and fear remained. Dazed, Seru quickly began searching for his brother. Yipping out and calling out for him and his father, Seru stumbled around but came to a stop to the sound of more rumbling. This rumbling wasn't the same as the rumbling from the earthquake and a sudden shrilled yip from his brother. This was the rumbling from a herd of deer that were trying to flee and in their panic came across his brother, easily stepping over him and taking his life before he got the chance to escape.
Fear gripped Seru but before he got the chance to run to his brother's side to see if he was okay, his father picked him up and began back towards their home. Seru protested, wanting to go back to his brother but his father gave a shake of the head.
When they came back, the pack was in a fear frenzy, desperately trying to gather everyone together. Out of this chaos, Seru's father pushed his way through, trying to find his mate and the other pup that stayed behind to sleep with her. It wasn't until he past through everyone that he was told that both their lives were taken when the tree they were sleeping underneath became derooted by the earthquake.
Completely broken by this, Seru's father lost his grip over Seru's nape and accidently dropped him. When he fell, Seru managed to sit up when the blame began. Others began needing a way to explain this and someone to blame, that all began going towards Seru. Suddenly frightened by the accusations, the barrier of love and care that his parents and siblings created to protect him from the rest of the pack began to shatter, revealing their hate and bitterness towards him. They barked and claimed that it was because he was a bad omen, that was the only reason this happened.
They were preparing to attack the small pup before his father snatched him up and quickly ran away with him. The others gave chase and pursued after them, believing that by getting rid of Seru, this wouldn't happen to them again. Seru's father managed to make distance between them but the wolf's spirit was broken. Two days passed since the earthquake and they got farther and farther, until they couldn't go anymore because of exhaustion. That night as Seru slept, his father left. When Seru woke up, he was terrified to find out he was alone. He kept going, thinking he would come across his father but never did and came across a new pack; the Siadven pack.

Mah bby has no Daemon yet he too young //crai

Last edited by Seru. on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Wolf Information
Trust:
Seru the Lost One Left_bar_bleue2/10Seru the Lost One Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

Seru the Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seru the Lost One   Seru the Lost One I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:11 pm

Nice bio! Welcome! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Seru.

Seru.

Wolf Information
Trust:

Seru the Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seru the Lost One   Seru the Lost One I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:49 pm

Thanks Artemis! ^u^
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
Seru the Lost One Left_bar_bleue10/10Seru the Lost One Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Seru the Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seru the Lost One   Seru the Lost One I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:47 pm

Welcome to the pack Seru! Hope you have fun here!
Back to top Go down
https://thesiadvenpack.rpg-board.net
Seru.

Seru.

Wolf Information
Trust:

Seru the Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seru the Lost One   Seru the Lost One I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:56 pm

Thans Bianca! :DD Um sorry if this is a bother but how can I change my name so it wouldn't have the little - thing at the end? o3o
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:
Seru the Lost One Left_bar_bleue4/10Seru the Lost One Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

Seru the Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seru the Lost One   Seru the Lost One I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:01 pm

You just need to customize that in the PROFILE tab.
you can change your name there.
at least that's what I did with mine.
Back to top Go down
Seru.

Seru.

Wolf Information
Trust:

Seru the Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seru the Lost One   Seru the Lost One I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:19 pm

It says the name Seru is already taken =.="
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:
Seru the Lost One Left_bar_bleue4/10Seru the Lost One Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

Seru the Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seru the Lost One   Seru the Lost One I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:28 pm

well you'll just have to live with that "-" For the rest of your life. lol
Back to top Go down
Seru.

Seru.

Wolf Information
Trust:

Seru the Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seru the Lost One   Seru the Lost One I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:52 pm

It will forever haunt me in my dreams now x.x lol
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
Seru the Lost One Left_bar_bleue10/10Seru the Lost One Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Seru the Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seru the Lost One   Seru the Lost One I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:00 pm

Lol Sorry Seru, I tried fixing it, but it won't let me XP *So yes, it shall haunt you forever*
Back to top Go down
https://thesiadvenpack.rpg-board.net
Seru.

Seru.

Wolf Information
Trust:

Seru the Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seru the Lost One   Seru the Lost One I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:00 pm

Aw oh well its okay haha xD
Back to top Go down
Breeze

Breeze

Wolf Information
Trust:

Seru the Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seru the Lost One   Seru the Lost One I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:22 pm

Uhm, I don't know if it will work, but you could try adding a [space] before you type in your username. It worked for me. ^^
Welcome to the pack, by the way!
Back to top Go down
Seru.

Seru.

Wolf Information
Trust:

Seru the Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seru the Lost One   Seru the Lost One I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:36 am

i tried *crais in corner* the site doesn't like me blehh it's okay thanks anyway peeps! ; u ;
haha thanks Breezy
Back to top Go down
Snow Spirit

Snow Spirit

Wolf Information
Trust:
Seru the Lost One Left_bar_bleue5/100Seru the Lost One Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Seru the Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seru the Lost One   Seru the Lost One I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:22 pm

Aww, Seru's so cute! Welcome to the pack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seru the Lost One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seru the Lost One   Seru the Lost One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seru the Lost One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Siadven Pack :: The Pack and Main Roleplay :: Meet The Members-
Jump to: