Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Siadven Pack is a wolf pack hidden deep inside the Montana woodlands.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:42 am
Latest topics
» I'm Back and Follow Me!
Loki The Fierce Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 pm by Snow Spirit

» Pups up for grabs
Loki The Fierce Warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm by Lilyana

» Lilyana's Joining From
Loki The Fierce Warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:06 pm by Lilyana

» Count to 30 before Wollust post!
Loki The Fierce Warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:42 pm by Artemis

» Quote the Quote!
Loki The Fierce Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:35 pm by Artemis

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Loki The Fierce Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Wolf Information
Trust:
Loki The Fierce Warrior Left_bar_bleue4/10Loki The Fierce Warrior Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

Loki The Fierce Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Loki The Fierce Warrior   Loki The Fierce Warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:42 am

Loki The Fierce Warrior
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Loki The Fierce Warrior Loki11
Name:
Loki

Nicknames:
Loke

Species:
Maned Dire Wolf

Height:
4'1 ft.

Weight:
150 lbs.

Wanted Rank[s]:
Supira

-The Soul-

History:
[First person's POV]
I lived at tribe village when I was little and there, I was raised by a human boy. He trained me to protect the village, to sense any forth coming danger but I was young and foolish back then. I didn't take any of the training seriously and just horsed around with my canine friends. One night everyone was asleep, including me. A fire had broke out on one of the tents. I was sleeping outside when a female human screamed. I woke up in a daze. "My child! He's inside the tent!" The woman continued to yell. I turned my head towards the tent she spoke off and was shocked. The tent that was burning was my home. I ran towards it but a stampede of humans blocked my way. I couldn't save him. My master... My ears perked up to the sound of something exploding and unfamiliar yelling. Large men that were riding on horses stomped there way into our village and destroyed everything in sight. I ran away hoping that I could find someplace safe. I looked back and gazed upon my crumbling village and was left saddened. I blame myself for what happened. If only I had sensed them, I would have prevented the tragedy. Some of my people where killed and the others were captured into slavery. I ran even further hoping I could forget what happened. My mistake.. My sin... I wanted to start over again.

Personality:
Loki is a mischievous and reckless, young wolf. Most of the time gets himself into trouble but knows when to take responsibility for his own actions. He deeply cares for his comrades/Friends and he will not tolerate anyone who hurts or speaks ill of them. He speaks anything that comes into his mind and will not hold back. Loki despises anyone who makes little of him and will respond with violence if need be. He likes to show off, considering that he has a lot of confidence but is sweet towards his close peers. He does not tell any lies and will only tell the truth. Loki is also smart and well witted and is a good source for advice (especially when it comes to the ladies *wink *wink).

Likings:
To have fun, Pretty females, Friends and being dominant.

Dis-Likings:
Boring people, being alone and bloodshed.

-The Reflection-

Fur:
medium length auburn fur

Eyes:
Vibrant green orbs with streaks of gray and yellow

Scars/Marks:
He has a scar at the base of his throat/neck

Build:
Body is well built and muscular.

-Loki's Daemon-

Loki The Fierce Warrior Snow-l10

Name:
Atali

Nicknames:
Tali

Species:
Snow leopard

Personality:
Atali is a calm and logical, but not unemotional, leopard. She's the type that wants the friendship and goodwill of others, but wouldn't sacrifice her principles in order to get it. If her close friends need something that she can provide, however, she will be the first to offer it. Atali is a good and sympathetic listener, and is aware of her friend's emotional states. With her very close friends, she will open up, but rarely because she doesn't like to burden people with her problems. At the same time, though, she is honest and is not willing to alter the truth for the sake of convenience. Among strangers she is reserved, and may resort to making jokes to disguise her true feelings. She is not afraid to fight but does not wish to fight either. When she is insulted she will either defend herself or remain quite. It will depend on how well she knows someone.
Back to top Go down

Loki The Fierce Warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Siadven Pack :: The Pack and Main Roleplay :: Meet The Members-
Jump to: