Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Siadven Pack is a wolf pack hidden deep inside the Montana woodlands.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:42 am
Latest topics
» I'm Back and Follow Me!
-List of Ranks- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 pm by Snow Spirit

» Pups up for grabs
-List of Ranks- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm by Lilyana

» Lilyana's Joining From
-List of Ranks- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:06 pm by Lilyana

» Count to 30 before Wollust post!
-List of Ranks- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:42 pm by Artemis

» Quote the Quote!
-List of Ranks- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:35 pm by Artemis

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

-List of Ranks-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-List of Ranks- Left_bar_bleue10/10-List of Ranks- Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

-List of Ranks- Empty
PostSubject: -List of Ranks-   -List of Ranks- I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:29 pm

Wollusts [Wall-lose]
Wollusts are the supreme leaders of the pack – They provide the stability and order the pack needs in order to grow and survive. Alphas make all the decisions for the pack, from everything to who mates, all the way down who eats and in what order.

Netias [Nee-tays]
Netias are the next in the chain of command below the Wollusts and often the teachers and babysitters of the pack when the Wollusts are busy or gone. They teach the packs special abilities to make sure the wolves understand what is expected of them.

Lutons [Lue-tons]
Lutons are the old and wise wolves of the pack. They are treated with much respect due to all their knowledge and wisdom of the world around them. They often like to sit and teach the pups things from the past.

Lautes [La-tehs]
Lautes are very important to the pack. They heal all injured members of the pack and help females with the birth and care of their pups. They are skilled in herbs and such known to heal wounds and ailments.

Deiaris [Deh-ar-ies]
Deiaris are very important to the pack. They have great body strength and are very agile. They hunt and bring home mostly all of the packs food, they work together as unit and are amazing. They are typically smaller, streamlined wolves that are built for speed and endurance.

Supiras [Sue-pire-ahs]
Supiras are the muscle of the group, but they aren't all muscle they have a lot of brains too. They think of all new way to protect the pack from dangers. They are strong and thick built wolves, ready to fight.

Luxbias [Lux-bee-ahs]
Luxbias are wolves that are nimble and quick. They explore the land to either help find the pack prey or territory, or scout out other wolves weither they be loners or packs in the area. They are the messengers for the pack they have a lot of information on the land.

Soberias [So-bear-ahs]
Soberias are at the bottom of the pack. A wolf usually becomes a Soberia because they did something wrong or bad, or is just weak and timid. The Soberias are usually the one who tries to make stressful situations more fun filled or calmer.

Vidiaes [Vi-dee-aes]
Vidiaes are kind and playful wolves, and enjoy being around pups. They babysit the pups to provide escape for the other pack members. They often are the ones who take the pups out on adventures. However Vidiaes are also mothers, when a fae gives birth she will be moved to this rank and she will stay here until her pups are old enough to come to the main den.

Nortials [Nor-te-alls]
Nortials are the up and coming adults. They are being taught by the Elders and the other ranks to take their positions in the pack.

Venilos [Veh-neil-ohs]
Venilos are the young of the pack. All members of the pack care for them no matter whose they are. They are the future and the most important part of the pack. All members protect them from harm.
Back to top Go down
https://thesiadvenpack.rpg-board.net

-List of Ranks-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Siadven Pack :: The Siadven Pack :: Welcome To The Siadven Pack-
Jump to: