Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Welcome to the Siadven Pack! Please Log In and tell us who you are!
Siadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Siadven Pack is a wolf pack hidden deep inside the Montana woodlands.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:42 am
Latest topics
» I'm Back and Follow Me!
-Puppy Information- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 pm by Snow Spirit

» Pups up for grabs
-Puppy Information- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm by Lilyana

» Lilyana's Joining From
-Puppy Information- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:06 pm by Lilyana

» Count to 30 before Wollust post!
-Puppy Information- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:42 pm by Artemis

» Quote the Quote!
-Puppy Information- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:35 pm by Artemis

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

-Puppy Information-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Wolf Information
Trust:
-Puppy Information- Left_bar_bleue10/10-Puppy Information- Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

-Puppy Information- Empty
PostSubject: -Puppy Information-   -Puppy Information- I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:27 pm

~Adopting A Pup~
To adopt a pup you must first ask the pup, then ask a alpha for permission. If you adopt a pup that pup is then your full responsibility.
-You don't have to have a mate
-You must feed and care for the pup
-The pack will help you with raising the pup, but it will not do all the work.
-DO NOT adopt a pup if you will not care for it.

~Having Your Own Pups~
To have your own pups you must have a mate, and both of you must want pups. Before you conceive you must ask one of the alphas in role play if you and your mate can have a litter.
-You must both be fairly active.
-You may have from 1-4 pups and spots for them will be advertised on the pack site and WQ site.
-You may pick the numbers of pups but YOU must find RPers for the pups.
-The RPers may be new members or you may ask some of the other pack members if they would like to give up their character to become a pup.
-If you are going to give up your character to become a pup. You must kill off you character some way and then wait until the pups are born.
-You may also roleplay the pups yourself, but you will have to kill them off or make them leave when they are yearlings.
-Pups will be born when all pup slots are filled.

~Pups Birth & Aging~
When all slots are filled, the pups will be born with the help of an alpha in to the roleplay. For the first week the pups will be restricted on what they can do. Look below to see aging.

Birth-week 1: Born approximately one pound, blind, deaf, darkly furred, small ears, rounded heads, and little if any sense of smell. They are limited to a slow crawl and to suckling and licking.

2 weeks: Eyes open and are blue, but vision is poor. They can start eating small pieces of meat regurgitated by adults. Pups begin to stand, walk, and learn to speak.

3 weeks: Begin appearing outside the den and romping and playing near the entrance; ears begin to become erect and hearing begins to get better.

4 weeks: Begins to venture out of the den with mother and learns to socialize with the other members of the pack for short periods of time.

5 weeks:Grows adult hair around nose and eyes; begins to learn to howl and are gaining strength; mother may go off for hours on end to hunt; dominance and play fighting begin.

6 weeks: Gradual process of weaning begins. Puppy will begin to recognize his/her name and will interact with the pack members more.

7 weeks: Can follow adults up to one mile from den and begin to go out on adventures.

8 weeks: Puppies will need to be watched closely for their natural instinct to sneak off and explore his/her new environment will kick in.

9 weeks: Adult teeth begin to come in and will be able to eat solid foods, but still drinks milk from time to time.

10 weeks: Weaning complete, pups can feed on food provided by adults; adult hair becomes apparent on body.

11 weeks: Eyes gradually change from blue to whatever color their eyes will be as an adult.

12 weeks: Begin to accompany adults and learn how to take their part in the pack!
Back to top Go down
https://thesiadvenpack.rpg-board.net

-Puppy Information-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Siadven Pack :: The Siadven Pack :: Welcome To The Siadven Pack-
Jump to: